Ousama game

New episode out and everyone except Natsuko is more retarded than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IoIBPy5aidw
youtube.com/watch?v=zXRFqoDGcgs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Suddenly dead people don't count just so the MC can live a little longer. The author is a hack.

subs where

Natsuko is shit.

I only read the manga, and Ousama Game is the most retarded manga I've ever read.

How is the show?
Is that more shit than the manga?

I stuck with the 3 episode rule until it went full homo starting with like episode 6, now i cant drop the last 2 episodes because I'm invested in it.

Erai-raws, Horriblesubs is being lazy today.

>shit manga
>every thread has someone making fun of the anime
if you could put 2 and 2 together then you have your answer

There is only hardsubs on CR at the moment so no HS until much later.

>tfw Riona won't win the MCbowl.
Fuck that bitch Natsuko, it's not next week and yet I'm already mad.

>Riona won't win the MCbowl
Good. I fucking hate him.

How the fuck did that girl stripped after one single scene?Its like they don't even care.

Can you spoiler me?Who survives?Who dies?Can I hope to see Natsuko die?

>aimi's head explosion

RIP the only guy who had a triple digit IQ

Can I just hope that they all die?

Natsuko's great, honestly, I'm rooting for her

Everyone dies, also pic related happens to dead MC body and his grieving GF
I am not even kidding.

HorribleSubs doesn't post hardsubs.

>hardsubs for a shit series
like pottery

The one girl I was really hoping could last.

Why is Natsuko so hot? Literally can't get mad at her.

Spoiler somewhere else says that Riona is the only one to survive and MC and Natsuko die due to mutual kill?
Is it true?

>"I changed the sign!"
Is this a 90's cartoon?

It's comedy of the year

so the guy fell in an ankle-deep hole and broke his legs? what a fucking loser

You need to get better taste.

I thought that MC's ex-gf was the King? Someone said that in a previous thread

That's from the prequel origin story.

Nah, he's right. Great body, but the lack of inhibitions that come with the crazy just elevate her.

I'll say it again, get better taste.

She wins after Natsuko, who got chainsawed in the back chainsaws MC in the throat and then Riona takes MC's corpse out to the ocean and drowns with him.

Crazy chicks are great in bed, I fucked this sort of goth chick in highschool and the sex was phenomenal

That's nice

Why did they split up in the woods?

Can't wait.

>Why did the characters in Ousama Game make a stupid decision?

Next episode you're going to be wondering why they didn't just beat the shit out of her and throw her off the cliff. Or why was Natsuko able to break someone's legs, or why that guy was able to throw someone off the stairs, but in the first episode someone died because they beat up the MC.

How many episodes left?

well at least riona is last girl alive, shes the only decent girl left on the show

No horriblesubs?

No HS until CR put softsubbed version.

Next week is the last one.

This episode is probably the worst of the lot, but it was a fucking blast.

That must be one hell of a rushed episode. Still so many people left to axe and no idea why the previous game ending was changed.

They're changing the previous game ending?
How they change it?
I just read the manga so idk what the anime story is.

I have lost track of what's happening. The last frame says that there are five survivors, which is exactly how much people are near the finish line, but the third time limit still hasn't come. Did the guy with broken leg and the girl who was hanging from the cliff die offscreen? Still, according to , dead runners count, so no one of those five is in danger, so why is Natsuko blocking their path?

5 left, 1 has to win and something like 4 people died this episode.
1 cour with 2 different ousama games fucked the pacing of the anime. That said it would have been shit regardless.

>They're changing the previous game ending?
>How they change it?
They figured out it was some bullshit black magic voodoo of suggestion that kills people so MC and Chiemi just BELIEVED they would survive and they did. And then Chiemi bled to death from the knife wound from the dice game.
In the end, MC got a mail saying he's now the ousama of the world and what he wished for.

>why is Natsuko blocking their path?
The order was just to run to the summit but of course, the author went full retard and probably made it so that you have to reach it to survive. Natsuko is blocking their way just so she would be the only one who obeyed and ended the game immediately.

Wikipedia says that Chiemi was punished by rapid aging and Nobuaki was punished by memory loss. Is this from the novel or the movie?

I have no idea what you're talking about.
I was refering to the manga.

I just realised they didn't even bother showing the faces being crossed out before the ED anymore.

What the most hilarious scene of this series?

so far it's either the neck spin guy or the hacker chick who delivered a monologue while on fire

but next episode will have five deaths so who knows

Fire chick.

Talks calmly while completely on fire for a couple of minutes. Pauses midway through to take off her jacket. Then continues to talk while doing typing on a laptop.

Then proceed to jump off a cliff

Probably the exploding knees guy

As shit as this series can possible get, I can't wait for the last episode so that I can finally be freed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=IoIBPy5aidw
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
I thought you guys were joking.

Nothing will top this masterpiece. If your brain wasn't shut off by this point you deserved the brain hemorrhage.

This looks like a shitty video.

I read some shit about there being a time paradox.
I don't even know what's going on at this point.

someone needs to make a death compilation webm when this is done

Suddenly zombie

Why were these idiots all tripping off of cliffs, you'd expect them to be careful atop a fucking mountain

Unable to watch at the moment, what was the episode's final scene? Curious how busy last episode might be.

*blocks your path*

The MC and 3 others were running towards the goal but then Natsuko trying to block the way

Running a 20 hour marathon isn't healthy user. It causes this thing called "exhaustion" where your brain cells literally stop giving fucks.

If I could barely stand up, the edge of a cliff is the last place I'd go

Nobuaki and Natsuko haven't talked alone yet correct? Betting they can fit the rest of the volume in as a straight adaptation, which means we probably won't see more than a moment of Natsuko's old class after all.

*blocks your path*

Honda is the lightest car on the road. There's no way her 5 star funbags and award winning safety smash rating can stop the pain train.

How could it explode if the only thing inside was a vacuum?

Shame we won't get any doujins about her.

Implosions, user. they look a lot like explosions.
youtube.com/watch?v=zXRFqoDGcgs (2:30)

>There's no way her 5 star funbags and award winning safety smash rating can stop the pain train.
These threads are the best thing about this shitshow.

Next episode I'm expecting Natsuko to paint a tunnel onto a wall and have four of the remaining five people run into it head on and die.

>arrow facing the wrong way trap
Every time I think it can't get any dumber.

Since when were you under the impression that Natsuko in the end of this episode wasn't a painting?

Look at her. Look at how harmless she is. Surely she won't try to trick you after all you've been through together.

She's like that Venus flytrap comic.

It doesn't matter who Natsuko kills. She can simply make more survivors in her tummy!

Honestly, what the fuck was that.

Gap moe to trick people into thinking you are tricking them.

The haircutting scene was great

Anime glossing over a bunch of details but nothing huge.
At one point they stop and get supplies from a store, it's not like they ran nonstop.
There's an entire scene cut from a house near the mountain. The main group stays at the house to rest and they group up there. Rina relays Aimi's thanks and apologies to Nobuaki. She came off as a cunt in the anime but in the manga she wasn't.
Ryo wants to be more manly, and ends up the one carrying Aya; while Nobuaki makes it to the top of the mountain, Ryo and Riona run down it to save Yuuna and Aya who had gotten lost.
Nobuaki and Natsuko have a chat in the mass grave building.
Aya and Ryo tease Riona about her crush.

Wasn't an explosion, she got a clean decapitation.

They are lost in pretty dense woods with no clear paths. Even when they're on the steps they have a hard time seeing too far from their face.
If I remember right, the order for day 2 that was unnecessary was to get in Nobuaki's way. That ended by the time the sex phonecall happened.
Natsuko could easily break his leg because it was partially in the hole, press on the lower end and the ground does all the work.
And grabbing someone on the stairs isn't particularly hard.
Natsuko wanted to make it just between herself and Nobuaki to move the game along.
From the perspective of Nobuaki and friends, they think they're the furthest, since Yuuna and Rina went ahead and they were already behind.

my favorite and the one I laughed at the most was when the (seemingly) gay guy was talking to a dismembered head

Cut together some panels people might like as well

And the Natsuko stuff.

Spoilers are out there already for what the final episode will be like, feel free to ask if they aren't clear though.

How retarded will get?

They talk more about the virus, and they try to make Natsuko a little redeemable.
Major spoilers for the end that most people know by now, but Riona kills herself to stop the virus from spreading to anyone new after their class. But it ends with the king sending out messages to every highschooler in Japan, so she dies for nothing.

You made me giggle like a fucking idiot. Thank you.

If there's one thing this anime has going for it it's the music. The OP and ED are great, I'm a big fan of that held note at the very end of the ED. I also kind of like the sounds that play during the episodes. I now think Natsuko is pretty great being the queen of mindgames to these losers.

People really like giving shit to this anime saying that it doesn't give you time to like the characters if all of them die and crappy things like that but yhey are missing the whole point.
They tell you first ep that nibuaki was the onlu survivor and only one person survives so all it has left ate the mind games of how highschoolers react towards those situations of life and death.
Pretty good plus the death scenes are getting more retarded
>trips with a vine to a fucking cliff spawned out of thin air
Lmao

Natsuko is the best girl of this entire season

>so all it has left ate the mind games of how highschoolers react towards those situations of life and death.
But if that sucks than the story has no appeal outside of the sheer stupidity of the cast and their deaths.

Fuck off. Not even best girl in her own show.

It's the one in pic related