>be me
>live in the boonies
>just met neighbour next door
>asks about help for her clogged sewer
>notice
>hook schnobbel (nose)
>brown eyes
>OMGs! she's probably a kike!
>thank Gs, hoodie on and black shades on.
>pray that she didn't see my terror in the visible part of muh face
>slowly back away
>nice_to_meet_you_bye_bye.jpg
>shiver in the bathroom, sucking muh thumb
>nervously glancing if she left
what do next?

Attached: hag.jpg (231x218, 7K)

a thread died for this

whatcha doin rabbi?

>brown eyes prob a kike

Don't kikes have typically bright green eyes?

OK, thread, meet my neighbour, the kike hag

kikes come in all forms, the nose is the biggest giveaway usually

Yeah, but how do you not know she isn't italian or something?

i meant how do you know she isn't..

u dont, unless they tell u

And the point of this thread is ?

not in my part of the boonies... not in my part of the world.
of course, can't be 100% sure, but I am 99.99% sure

ask the op not me

What to do fucking next???!!! I'm living next door to the destroyers of civilization, usury ridden parasites. how do I keep minimum contact with the, how do I avoid outing myself. You know what happens to those who are publicly declared ANTI-SEMITES!

Bye, you're retarded

Attached: o-rHOrJwRrWy_h_UZkR3rQ.jpg (900x1289, 161K)

thank you for posting my photo. real nice you fugging asshole! now the kike will know who posted this thread... I'm dead

Just avoid.

managed to do that for 3 years, but now she knows my name, she's been officially introduced. what do if she suddenly decides that
>we should become "friends" with this goy

She knows man. They can read your mind like a kosher ingredients label. She sensed your fear using her more advanced reptile brain. It's like in that movie They Live "we have one that can see" be careful that you don't end up like Kyle Odom.

Attached: odom-2-752x501.jpg (752x501, 90K)

Attached: the eternal sandnigger.png (807x476, 697K)

that's exactly what I fear... but I can't just invite her for tea and have a nice chat with her either...
fucked if I do gangbanged if I don't

stop posting my pictures all over internet for that hag to see. That's me two years prior to promotion...

Watch out for signs that she tries to "look in". In the worse case larp subtly as a philosemite. Play the Java naguila techno track a bit too loud. Or listen to speeches by Shapiro or some other right wing kike. Join Jews for Jesus, put a bumper sticker from them on yor car so she will think you are a good goy after all.

But avoid being near to her. She will read your mind.

that's deep undercover, man. won't that jewhop music affect my children's mind. wouldn't want them growing up thinkin they're kosher... you know, young minds are so pliable.

It's time to gass my friend

wait until she leaves the house and its empty
drill small hole into wall entering her house
find a way to slowly leak gas into her house
she doesnt wake up in the morning
never escaped the gassing really

I guess I'll have to forego Zyklon B... it is too cold out here and warming them up would be financially infeasible
besides, I wouldn't want all the innocent lice to die

Fuck you have children. Feed them a diet of Mel Gibson movies, but never turn the audio up too loud. Do you have sufficient space between your houses? Kikes, especially the aged female variety, are well known to listen in using the old glass and ear trick or perhaps using advanced kike tricks.

Watch out when you smell her. When talking to her you show signs of dislike for her kike smell she will be alarmed. You are basically living next to a wolf now, a predator animal. Never show any weakness.

>neighbor might be jew
>hooked nose
Does she have a mezzuzah on her doorpost? Or use any yiddish terms? Ask her if she goes to "shul" (pronounced "shool"). It's possible she is just Neanderthal or n.african euro hybrid (italian).

Either way, you could end up being her shabbos goy

isn't pic related that lebanese american woman who hates israel though?

>what do next?

Listen to Borat

Attached: borat-playing-guitar-22.jpg (352x288, 18K)

Get headphones for when you´re listening to Mr Bond user. Also NEVER invite friends over for heated conversations about how much the 1930s-40s were better years.

I feed my children not just Mel Gibson films. I feed the Wochenschau every week. 200m to her house. but I'll have to turn the sound down way lower... way way way lower
don't know, never went to her house, can't see from the street.

got it! good stuff, keep em coming!
now unfortunately I won't be able to listen to my Wehrmachtlied collection out loud when working outside. FUCK!

Ask for financial tips and tricks, acquire wealth, then gas her.

Yeah