If you give money to the football industry, you support multiculturalism

There is no reason anymore to watch national football, if you are german, because there are turks, poles, tunesians and all kind of africans in the german national team.

There is no reason to watch club football anymore, because you have nearly 0 players from the region your favourite club comes from. You can swap all mercenaries from Team A and Team B and nnothing would change. All theese retards would cheer for their new team.

Attached: project 2020.jpg (700x355, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0hajqD_ylV0
youtube.com/watch?v=z3_5BzBmJ90
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This, it's a way to push nigger acceptance to kids. Look at France, their whole team is niggers.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Boateng is three times more german than you will ever be.

I didnt know about the brown skinned Germanic tribe called "turkroach"

I am German.
Boateng is BRD lol.

Same goes for NRL and AFL they push faggotry, """diversity""" pisslam and abo """culture"""

Our trainer is still considered racist by Arabs because he didn't took Benzemerde

When world championship starts, i will go next to a public viewing and swing our good old flag.

Attached: real germania.jpg (240x141, 13K)

That's thanks to the soyboys fanbase

12 years of the last truly german squad. Very few poles.

Attached: wm_team_2006.jpg (529x371, 313K)

My side is like 95% white (75% English)

actually we got 3 blacks and a mutt

Attached: Large.jpg (1360x765, 132K)

You ever notice how goalkeepers are generally white?

International soccer is a joke

Attached: 54462443.jpg (1024x711, 597K)

There is quite a few mutts in there kid.

Meanwhile at hockey

Attached: ZA5_4411.jpg (1000x668, 533K)

I still remember this match. Back then, Germany team were all actual Germans.

Attached: 2002FIFAWorldCup.png (857x84, 5K)

Why? Blacks excel at sports while Whites and Asians excel in the sciences/maths.

what did he mean by this?

Is that real?

lmao and that was like 15 years ago. They got more coons than the cameroons now

Yes, and it's beautiful.

Is that why african countries keep winning the world cup?

It's true, the thing is the whiter a team is the more likely it will have succes. Just look at the dutch national team in history for example.

Poor France. And I thought we had it bad.

YESSSS GET IN THERE MWEBWE MY SON
GOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLLL

If a swallow is born in a shed, does it make it a pig?

Hockey is the real sport for europans.
Just a bit of shame that it's the one same top 10 of countries mostly (well except France few years back).

Shame our gold generation is basicly gone now except some chads like Chara.

Attached: 135362125_14633645821961n.jpg (900x470, 73K)

yeah, i love multiculturalism

It’s the same for all sports desu. Mo Farah is Somalian i.e. he’s LITERALLY not British, yet mentioning this would make you worse than Hitler because he ‘run da fastest and got da medals for our cuntry’.

If you want a good laugh, check out his wiki page.
>Born: Mogadishu, Somalia
>Nationality: British

Denmark will be the next to rise in hockey, they have managed to produce some high-end talent

>only 1 mutt

kek

Why would they when they can just join Europeans teams with the best trainers and world class steroids not to mention the pay ceiling is significantly higher

Based Bierhoff

Attached: 32f054e4cf99d9ed597fa13e57dee7ee.jpg (544x400, 48K)

Really? I hope so. And a rugby team.
For somoe strange reason, Denmark managed to stay all-native until very recently in football.

Love Jon Dahl Tomasson

Attached: 88272506.jpg (612x408, 67K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: sweden.jpg (1024x538, 98K)

Just imagine what their wives are up to while they go play their little game of kick ball.

mutt team + booger eating ball sweat sniffing trainer.
youtube.com/watch?v=0hajqD_ylV0

Because it's a nation of 5 million people and few immigrants. There really isn't much to choose from retard.

Kids don't have football at school or play it in the streets just for fun? What type of sports do Europeans kids like?

African teams have European trainers and steroids can be imported. Why aren't they winning?

I hate to break it to you people, but a coach selects the best players he can get. He can't help it there are so many niggers in a country. He wants to win, not please racists and nationalists.

Your only good player in a decade was a white bald guy tho

African clubs have very shitty youth academies and shitty resources in general. Plenty of European raised niggers and sandniggers play for their nigger countries.

HAHAHAHA. Do not give out the desired for the actual.

Attached: 362362757545.jpg (1024x511, 138K)

>For somoe strange reason, Denmark managed to stay all-native until very recently in football.
Read this goblino

>For somoe strange reason, Denmark managed to stay all-native until very recently in football.

american education...

What year?
Denmark adn Sweden were full-native until 2010.

I always have to laugh when they morph through a variety of turks, polaks, mystery meat and inbreed germans, and then this one freaking negroidest of all negroids shows up and he still sticks out like a sore thumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=z3_5BzBmJ90

lmfao

I think there was more than just one and it's irrelevant to my point.

One thing I can say about France though. Rugby is the #1 sport there, not soccer.

>racists

Using the R word in the current year...
You need to go back to redd,,

It's same thing here, but we still have 5 World Cups.

Brazil has a gigantic population and the clubs, though small compared to the European top, are still far richer than African clubs.

would you trade on of those world cups to erase the 7-1 gangbang?

For some strange reason moron? The reason really isn't that hard to figure out. If you think the nogs on their team are due to "immigration" you obviously know nothing about football.

I would change nothing, I just love the game.

>t. Muslim nigger

Bad shop, but smartly done, an american would probably fall for it.

You will be Merkeled

I still need to thank them for Freddie “The Wall” Andersen

>Denmark adn Sweden were full-native until 2010

As the "football afficianado" has never heard of Henrik Larsson.

It all started with the fucking frogs.

Attached: 235375856785467.jpg (3351x1163, 1.62M)

Sucks to be you.

Attached: ethnonationalism.jpg (785x400, 130K)

It's the way you play. This is the reason Why brazilans fail in outside of Spain. It's because of how you play.

I would agree with the exception of Brazil.

Los Goblinos y el mulato

There were zero niggers or shitskins in the last decade in their NT you abominacion

What the fuck is this? White people?

Klose and Podolski are Polish.

Then who is Henrik Larsson? If you know nothing about football why comment on the topic?

Cuckball and niggerball.
Whoever watches spectator sports in current year is a major cuck or has homosexual tendencies.
The game has a limited number of outcomes. It's not enjoyable. If you think it is, you're getting some sexual titillation from it overtly or on a subconscious level. Why do you think they put cheerleaders in it?
>wow check out those guns on Tyrone 42
>imagine him with my wife or even me
>wtf was I thinking
> *looks at cheerleaders*
>hehe see it still works, don't know what I was thinking!
>proceeds down down fourth beer and eat bbq chips
These cucks prep their whole family to be just like them. They brainwash their kids to worship football stars.

>Why do you think they put cheerleaders in it?
We're talking about soccer here.

I'm talking about all bread and circuses

Yeah but that gay faggotry you're applying doesn't really work for soccer.

Yeah, the problem is football doesn't have "cheerleaders". People who watch football play football. So it's more about respecting people who are able to do things that you cannot because you know how hard they are to do. Football is purely skill based. Not like your shit american sports.

Sports fans will get the rope

> Muh based black man

Yea red pilled Americans are ahead of the curve like usual on this topic... we started boycotting our bullshit Marxist sportsball last year.

Now you know how America feel

it's true, the best teams here are at least 50% foreign blakcs or monkeys from brazil

Red people.

Attached: ivan-zamorano_r8ain8pfgvz2151u4fjwr4919.jpg (1920x1080, 514K)