Berserk

There's literally not a single chance that the story will end without Guts pulling a Jesus and sacrificing himself with the behelit.

Prove me wrong.

The behelit only summons the eclipse guys, it doesn't make you an apostle without their consent.
Why the fuck would they consent to making a guy who wants to kill them an apostle, essentially giving him a power boost?

The story isn't gonna end, faggot. At best we'll get a resolution to the casca situation, and maybe if we're lucky we'll get some shitty "ending" that doesn't live up to the rest of the Manga.
Berserk is dead, give up already.

This. Whatever plans the God Hand have for Guts they cannot possibly involve him becoming their equal or anything close.

It wouldn't even be a significant power boost either. It's not like he has a crimson behelit and would become Femto 2.0. OP is a dumb faggot.

Are you stupid? How can I prove you wrong without having a finished manga on my hands?

isidro is the one who will use the behelit.
screencap this.

How can he sacrifice himself if he's already branded as a sacrifice?

Isn't it winter in Japan yet? Because supposedly winter is when the next chapter comes.

You're a faggot OP. Griffith will always be Jesus to 99% of the population. Even if Guts does kill Griffith, which I doubt, he'll be vilified forever.

Wouldn't serpico be a better suit?

There's literally not a single chance that the story will end

next chapter comes out next friday

guts godhand is the left-field predicted conclusion, but it's the only good one DESU

You had me up until you said without.

Yes, he absolutely would.
But think of the drama, Isidro all alone and in trouble carrying those nice, fashionable, manly bags while everyone else is fighting in the distance.
He gets cornered with his back against the wall and when all hope is lost, he shields himself from an attack using the bag which just so happened to be carrying a behelit.
The attack still connects though, tearing through the bag and as the behelit falls out of the bag, it comes in touch with Isidro's blood.
Weakened, stressed and panicked, Isidro quickly accepts whatever he's offered without even thinking about what he's doing.
Instead of Serpico betraying guts to use the behelit to gain power, it's just Isidro being a fucking idiot brat again.

This shit is going to end like Hajime no Ippo, I feel it already.

Honestly, feels bad. With the way the story is developing I can't see a satisfying end for Berserk in the next 200 chapters.

No because I unironically want to see Serpico get raped by apostles.

>Jesus
But that is Griffith and he is evil in the story. Berserk is as anti-christian as it can get.

>next 200 chapters
I don't know if I can take this anymore. It's been years already.

JUST MAKE IT STOP

Wrong. It'll be Casca and some of the new party members will die. I'm hoping for loli mer and monkey boy. Guts will be forced to kill Casca to save the ex yandere, loli witch and ex yandere's brother.

Caska will regain her memory and be loyal to Griffith because she never truly loved Guts. Guts will eventually practically fully follow in Skullknight's footsteps, becoming a non-living hate-boner. My question is what's going to happen with Princess Charlotte. Her realizing Griffith is a dick would be a powerful plot point, but so would her being retardedly loyal to him.

Guts and Chihaya defeats the God Hand with the power of LOVE & FRIENDSHIP.

More like it's a Gnostic story and Griffith is the Demiurge

Are they off the boat yet?

can't sacrifice a sacrifice, that's the only real rule of sacrificing sacrifices.

Calling it now:
It is already at its end. What better (douche-ier) way to end a series this epic than to leave it on a cliff-hanger? It would take the edginess to a whole new level. Although, I would not be disappointed if Isidro took one up the ass instead Guts before the series ends. Maybe kill that Isma girl or have Isidro find the egg, fuck with it, and get mutated into some ugly motherfucker that Guts can kill without any regrets. Kill the child, save the series.

>implying it will end

The rest of the manga has been going down ever since guts survived the eclipse. When loli witches and pirate scoundrels showed up it was already fucked beyond repair.