STEM CELLS

So why is this illegal literally everywhere? It’s literally a fountain of youth and cures everything almost immediately after injected.

Attached: 6ED7370E-C47C-43E0-8F8E-290AA7517CB8.jpg (600x451, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OtL1fEEtLaA
youtube.com/watch?v=OkTERUQUvpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because pussies think its morally wrong that you get them from abortions, even though its going towards helping people and potentially giving them a better life.

Everything is illegal, laws no longer rent in stone, but inked onto cheap flyaway paper.

Attached: YouOrMe.jpg (520x496, 47K)

>you get them from abortions
No. Watch based gibson school cuck rogam on the power of umbiblical stem cells: youtube.com/watch?v=OtL1fEEtLaA

Because "muh jebus" fags.

the right

>So why is this illegal literally everywhere?
Get a load of this burger education lol

can stem cells turn everyone white? (asking for a friend)

because they tried it on the infantry in the gulf war and it gave them nightmares

Attached: putin.png (874x560, 816K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=OkTERUQUvpA
He's probably a nigger burger.

The world is overpopulated enough as it is... some people need to die, it's just natural

Africans aren't people

Yet again we see the deliberate blurring of the distinction between adult stem cells and fetal stem cells. Adult stem cells have shown promise. Fetal stem cells are both immoral and ineffective since they will always suffer from the problem that they are genetically incompatible.

see

Elaborate?

Because Moloch is the truth, more dead children to feed his power. Your people fear his power. You slaves and your vile frog god is nothing compared to HIS power. Praise Moloch!

Attached: 1679438-moloch.jpg (464x640, 31K)

In a word: conservatives.

Retarded death cult

Anything medical therapy based on genetics offends the left at a fundamental level. They will wear the sick's virtue on their shoulder whilst condemning them to death like mother theresa.

I have a genetic disease that cripples my life and all the research that stands any chance of helping me or could have prevented me being born with it is always blocked by the same politicians and think tanks from the left.

why? Because democracy.
People with no knowledge on a subject or that use ''muh morals'' and emotions above logic shouldn't influence politics. Impossible to enforce sadly.

Attached: chimaeradog.jpg (336x291, 23K)

Did the left fuck us around with the embryonic stem cells debate? Dr in the vif says the're difficult and dangerous and only uses adult stem cells