twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meh.
Call me when Vegito fights Jiren.

Reminder that Son Goku is beautiful.

Yes he is.

>jobhan
>strongest
ahahahahaha

I don't see Vegeta and Goku fighting together as Vegito a non-fused character like Jiren.

Imagine if Goku and Vegeta decided to do the Fusion dance against Jiren while using UI, and then the two Zeno's attempted to mimic the dance but ended up becoming fat Zeno

Did someone order a BEST VILLAIN?

Apologize

Apologize

>Strongest trio
Replace Gohan with Freeza and it would be.

nothing good could come from this.

Without Goku, Vegeta, C17 and Frieza. Universe 7 would be fucked.

Does Goku love his wife?

Yes he loves both of them very much

Ok we know back tingles is obviously one of Toriyama "funny" ideas but the real question is, is "true" Golden Freeza in the outline as well? I don't think so because seems to be a cheap way to overpower Freeza and create tension since current SSB Goku is way stronger than he was at RoF meanwhile that's not needed in the manga since Goku is relatively close to his power at the beginning of DBS (transformations aside). In fact Toyotaro probably remember dead people isn't affected by the pass of time so his "buff" for Golden Freeza will probably be that he's not losing power by time anymore (like dead SS3 Goku at Buu arc).

I hope Toyo fixes her.

Yes

Post Kefla, SS Kale, Freeza, Geene, Mosco, and Liquiir.

what do you think the next arc is most likely to be Sup Forums? what do you want it to be?
since Toriyama can't stop with his fucking boner for making the next antagonist stronger and with less personality it'll probably be one of the 4 excluded universes taking the stage, but now everyone there is as strong as Jiren
I'd want it to focus on U6 with Vegeta training Cabba and Goku training with Hit to get him back into his old fighting spirit, I also wouldn't mind seeing the Peace Troopers of U11 go on some missions

GODku doesn't give a shit about them even after their erasure. Filthy shipfag.

You know 17 is just SS3 tier right? Even Kekhan is stronger than that
>also "C"

>BAPPITA BAPPITA BAPPITA

Zeno already did.

It's going to be Gogeta (Gohan + Vegeta) desu

did somebody order a best GoD?

Kefla is an absolute godsend.

The finale will be Goku & Frieza vs Jiren

Agreed

was* sorry.

I don't know how to feel about her character, I thinks it's safe to say that I loved to hate U2, they were so obnoxious but the fact that they were mocking other animes that use all the crap like the drawn out transformations and all the talk of love was really funny, I also them getting interrupted was pure gold and was easily one of the best parts of this arc, same with the buff old dudes transforming as well, it was stuff like that that has kept me coming back to this arc, it isn't nearly as good as the other but it does have it's peaks

>that Goku

Thanks, based anons. You guys make those threads better.

Mosco is for big hugs!

we wuz saiynz

WE

Lads, how can someone be so BASED?

I'd be ok with that
>Frieza said himself he wants to keep Goku around so he doesn't have to fight Jiren
>Eventually it's just left to him, Goku and Jiren
>Goku and Jiren do their fight and Frieza attempts to take them both out but fails horribly
>Ends up having to fight with Goku or get BTFO
I'd be ok with this but only because it would finally give Frieza something to do for once in this tournament besides sitting around with his thumb up his ass

Reminder that Kefla is for Vegito.

"True" Golden Freeza is nothing but a way to REMOVE tension by not making the audience question him spamming the usage of his Golden form when it used to heavily drain his stamina, and we all saw what happened to dead ss3 Goku.
Golden Lizard is weaker than Vegeta by some unknown margin and 20x weaker than Goku right now even before taking UI into account.

Link to the new manga chapter?

why is her fanart so shit???????

Best girl for best boy

Zamasu was a fucking faggot just like all the gods.

I wonder if Biarra will appear and get BTFO before the robots merge with each other.

Because she's shit.

Why do people like Black Goku? He's the lamest villain in the show, none of his power buffs make any little sense.

It's pretty nice,

so fucking bad stop posting this crap on Sup Forums this isn't devianart

Post more Goku and Chi-Chi please

Read the manga.

>tfw jobhanfags will have to pay to shitpost

>?????????
Who but a redditor needs to use more than one question mark?

>tfw European

Soon.

Toyo cannot 'fix' and has never 'fixed' anything because he is a hack
Whenever he changes something it always ends up less imaginative, less exciting

link to manga please

If it's something that bothers you so much why don't you do something about it?

Good

He did nothing wrong.

>what is the entire plot point of Future Trunks being a kaioshin apprentice
Why yes, Toyo did fix Future Trunks compared to the mary sue he was turned into by Toei's anime.

this is fucking awful are you falseflagging?

But he's even lamer in the manga, no unique powers or abilities and no personality at all. The only thing the manga did better about that character was power scaling and not by much.

So if Kefla gets pregnant and stays fused for 2 months and later defuse, what would happen to the baby?

Other than being a hypocritical retard with no self-awareness?

Give one good reason for why would Zamasu gan a new personality after stealing Goku's body.

not a power level autist, sorry
genki dama sword was better

Both Caulifla and Kale are pregnant

No problem user, I won't judge your shit taste any further.

Having Goku's brain for one.

Dumb ningen

when will the rest of the manga chapter leak?

Cucklifa and Kaleshit do not exist anymore.

>muh ningens

That didn't matter a single bit for Ginyu back in Namek.

Spent all morning doodling this. My only regret is poor World bubble composition (and my fucking garbage handwriting).

Okay but seriously, how the fuck is Goku going to win this?

He has fought like 100000 people on this Tournament, in other hand fucking Jiren has only fought Goku and literally Oneshoted Hit / Mayi Kayo

marumaru.in/b/mangaup/265405
wasabisyrup.com/archives/sxlrSQ_xmOE

See above for examples of Toyo fixed Toei and even Toriyama bullshit

>less imaginative, less exciting
Objectively wrong, keep eating shit like Black scythe or Trunks laser sword of friendship

Silence filthy CUCkhan fag

Goku gave them quite a few abortions completely for free, especially after they fused.

And it didn't make sense. But I wouldn't mind if it were not for the fact that he had no unique abilities like in the anime. Where are the ki blades? Where is the scythe and the clones? How the fuck was he stronger than SS2 Trunks in base form yet got his ass kicked by SS2 Vegeta?

Manga Black is like Anime Black, but boring.

Jiren the Incompetent couldn't even knock Kale

Vegeta > Trunks > Goku in base form.

None of the power and buffs make sense in Dragon Ball, user. It's all "m-muh feelings!". It's all about attitude, that's what matters. If a villain is entertaining, I don't care if they got strong in a pie eating contest or something, you know?

>muh gohan boogeyman! everyone who disagrees with me is a gohanfag!
lmao, try again faggot

>wasabisyrup.com/archives/sxlrSQ_xmOE
the page goes blank for some reason

Then why did Vegeta claim to be equal to Goku? Why was it NEVER stated that Vegeta was stronger than Goku at any time?

Let me judge yours then:

You faggots are cancer.
You are so focused on your retarded hivemind and memes and characterfagging that you have become like bitter old men unable to enjoy ligitimately cool new shit.
The fact that you just called the most tortured motherfucker out there a "mary sue" is proof that you sadbrains aren't wathing this show to enjoy yourself. You only watch it to reinforce your deluded memes and get fuel for your autistic 'posting wars'
It is the most pathetic and retarded thing I have ever seen.

I would've liked her if she didn't transform into a hideous fat fuck.

Are you ?
"Cucklifa and Kaleshit do not exist anymore.
" is the evidence of a dumb KEKhan doing his job.

What's the matter? Getting angry?

Yes. Your genius 'trolling' has me 'seething'
You, sir, are an internet comedy genius!

underage piece of shit

>tfw goku and caulifla ship is taking off.

>pointing out a FACT somehow means it has to be a Gohan friend saying it
This is just sad to watch. Just so you know plenty of people were celebrating when the interview of their VA's was translated on Herms twitter the other day. You waifufags had a meltdown and the majority of the posts mocking you had nothing to do with Gohan even if me and others were personally in that thread doing the same thing.
You are pathetic for even assuming anybody that hates the shit tier "character" you have for a waifu has to be a Gohan friend. And yes before you ask I have made none of the posts you just quoted.

You don't have to like Gohan to hate the shitty mary sue saiyans and their terminally cancerous, avatarfagging fanbase.

can you post the ones were 17 fights goku?
I only have an incomplete scene.

Why is Gohan so strong?

with the patented Toriyama asspull of course