So what really happened?

So what really happened?

Attached: Kursk_wreck.jpg (600x386, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM
youtube.com/watch?v=OQcxt8W7KUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nerve gas

Someone needed missiles.

Russian engineering. batteries exploded. If it was torpedoed it would not look like that.

Shitty way to go. Rip in peace.

Dumb fuck.

Rip in peace = Rest In Peace in peace.

front fell of

You must be from NJ.

correction, soviet engineering

are there even people here old enough to remember this?

Actual data, sent seconds before sub's link to HQ was terminated.

Attached: 1515082362692.gif (450x450, 776K)

spotted the boomer

It sank.

Strict communist safety standards at work.

Go to bed, you old fart.

it sank

I know what it means. I’m just being an asshole. Fuck off.

Sections wasnt properly isolated, they would had survived had not the fire/leakage escaped the torpedo room.

cursed

someone on the sub didnt do their job right or more likely their fleet commander decided to play circle x and chill. Similar shit happened to a few of our subs during the 60s. Also Russia has been cutting corners on maintenance for a long time to keep face as a world power. Couple that with a shitty torpedo that was slated to be removed from service due to similar incidents and this is the result.

Anyone thats pmcs'd hmmwvs knows exactly what im talking about. This sadly was just on a larger scale.

The Kursk did not blow up. That’s a lie agreed by Russia and America to prevent the start of a war no one would survive. The truth is as follows. A US sub that was shadowing the Kursk collided with it. Subsequently fired a missile at it, probably by accident or in a moment of panic after the collision. Blew a circular hole right through that could be seen when the sub was finally raised.

US sub was damaged and limped to nearby port. Kursk sank. The Russian military knew what happened. They kept quiet. US donated them some wheat (badly needed at the time) as a form of gratitude and compensation.

Russ high-tech.

Attached: 1511526482338.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

OMG now they can sell the trinkets on ebay!

Custom flags were a mistake

what?

Uhh all your theories are fucked, a US sub sunk it and the US back then forgotten all of Russia's debt.

I rather not know what really happened... Lets just say malfunction...

Attached: 1521758293010.jpg (960x905, 169K)

i said the same here ..

Putin sent them to die. The boat wasn’t ready but he and his flunked ordered it into a massive Northern Fleet exercise as a bullshit ego show of force. As soon as the accident happened they stalled. Contacting family, attempting rescue, trying recovery. There’s evidence some crew survived up to three days in an air pocket. Putin was more worried about the political fallout. When he finally met the families, cameras were there, but they censored the news. The video was leaked. Everyone should watch it. At one point an angry woman complaint is actually injected with a sedative, against her will, to silence her. It shows the shameless way putin treated greivinf mothers and what a small, and pathetic, man Putin really is. This is all true.

Lack of proper training
This is literally the only reason

>A US sub that was shadowing the Kursk collided with it. Subsequently fired a missile at it
If torpedoes work like any other explosive ammunition, there is a safety mechanism than prevents the priming of the explosive before the device has reached a certain distance.

You fucking retard

Underrated

kek, that was actually a good one
honourable (You)

That's not it, the survivors died because of stupid russian negligence as they have purposefully disabled the emergency buoys that would normally shoot to surface to give away their position to rescue party.

Nigger please! They were using those shitty Toshiba batteries that got recalled.

Sauce on the woman being forcibly shot up with sedatives please.

Yep. Fuck I remember Gerald Ford.

It’s all true. He was partying at his Sochi dacha when it happened. After he was told he decided not to go back to Moscow, because what’s done is done, and they were probably dead anyway.

Putin can’t show his face in Vidyeyevo. He is hated there.

Bullshit.

Newfag detected

Why are leafs so full of propaganda?

The ones who will accept what you say at face value instead of looking it up aren't people we want here anyway, you are just purifying Sup Forums and contributing to the increasing standards of intelligence here. These standards only apply when one doesn't include constant shilling.

Google. It is no state secret

He's trolling.

Wew maximum western meme knowledge
Vidyeyevo views Putin as a hero after he lifted that submarine. He just got into power when the Kursk was still doing military exercises. He wasn't even aware of them.

You've never spoken to a single Russian, have you?
Maybe he's baiting cause so far he's saying everything that's exactly opposite of the truth.
Source: Pentagon

everyone knows that it happened like this, just millenials like you dont

>to keep face as a world power
Kursk was in 1999 no? Back in the Yelchill days. From what I've heard no foul play on the Kursk, Hydrogen peroxide concentrates are always a bitch .

swamp gas

post a source you dumbfucl

go back to ukraine salo

subs don't shoot missiles at other subs lmao

why not?
please explain. i dont have much knowledge of millitary stuff

with what do they shoot at other subs?

Oнa yтoнyлa

Attached: Без названия.jpg (326x155, 7K)

Russia's occult warfare division tried to make contact with some dormant Elders and got rekt.

Хэхэ

I want them to look it up and not take what I say at face value. The truth is clear.

This is "X-COM: Terror From the Deep" shit

Attached: 0000001861.1920x1080[1].jpg (800x500, 103K)

>what is meme

Attached: 1507633444579.png (408x450, 35K)

Why? Scared your google search is tracked? Maybe try Yandex, Myдaк.

torpedoes yah dingus.

ok but arent torpedoes just missiles? whats differnece

i am behind 9 proxies and a memeflag

Not an argument buddy boy
Only you can provide your own sources, cuck
You can post links here

Probably the same thing that happened to the u.s.s. scorpian.

youtube.com/watch?v=3m5qxZm_JqM

>arent torpedoes just missiles?

Attached: 1312538825537.jpg (479x500, 102K)

He didn’t want to lift it, because the fleet and Russia didn’t have the technology to do it. The families raised such a stink, as well as some honorable navy officers, that he was forced to. And they had to pay westerners, a Dutch company, to do it. It was shameful. After recovering the bodies, they just dumped the wreckage for scrap. Someone from Vidyeyevo found out and recovered the tower so they could make a proper memorial, no help from putin or Moscow. This is all fact. Look it up yourself.

is that titanic?

He was literally the only person in government that wanted it lifted, keep trolling

youtube.com/watch?v=OQcxt8W7KUs

The sub was sound. It was the torpedo with fucking Hydrogen Peroxide that was the problem.

What should I look up to support your bullshit? Spell it out for me. Just don't ever go saying that in Vidyeyevo, you'd get fucked up
>American narrator
Dropped

I’ll take Ryazantsev‘s word over Putin.

He's not wrong, torpedoes are just missiles that travel underwater.

How would a Dane, know? Why would a Dane care? Хэхэ

Just end your life

I was just pretending to be retarded?

>Rip in peace

dumb nigger

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

Not Danish, free education tho
The football player or the west-paid politician?

Please turn 360 and walk away from this thread.

this is the weirdest shill. The syntax is extremely jewish

Missile are propelled by a rocket engine.
Torpedoes are propelled by a propeller.

man your trolling is getting out of hand, you ether are really shilling or too dumb to believe your own bullshit

Bin your knife, ahmed

> 18 yrs old
> drink vodka party and have fun
> join navy
> get into shitty can from the 80s
your mission is to test new torpedo, it all goes to shit within seconds. insta kill. fuck what a life.

And one post from this “American” ID. 0700 in NY, 0400 in LA. 1400 in Moscow.

Bullshit? Did putin show up when the Vidyeyebo memorial was unveiled? No. No one from Moscow showed up. Ya, Putin is real popular there. Everyone knows the truth.

Only plebeians use Rest In Peace

We, Patricians use Requiescat In Pace

Looks cut.

Attached: 1453323057078.jpg (369x400, 30K)

Attached: 1521406607987.jpg (538x800, 66K)

Noce bait have a (You)

Rip in peace faggot

Same thing

Basically you outed yourself as a retard by putting on an EU flag, instead of your real flag.

Faget

Jē ienīst krievus ir stilīgi

What is the cunt's name? the one with the needle
she's still probably working, nearing retirement?

Attached: cuntcunt.jpg (880x893, 107K)

>circle
>leaf

You and the US media aren't everyone

Dumbasses didn't realize you should upgrade your torpedoes instead of using WW2 tier tech.

Quick rundown?