Shingeki no Kyojin

So who is going to stop Eren Grim Reminding? WHAT Titan next chapter? Or is what Eren wants? Will Zeke help him or will he try to hide his face or act like his enemy fighting him?

What the fuck happened with the previous thread?

>Scene women will never understand

Literally no one understand why Reiner don't killed Erwin, we are all cute girls?

>Scene women and Erenfags will never understand

nuke for pedo presence and general cancer

Is this a jojo reference?

Gab gab

perfection

>Reiner doomed his own mission by not just killing Erwin there

Genocide.

Oh boy, Reiner really needs leave Gabi, sure she is tortured now

This manga went from shit to unexpectedly kino.

>Scenes where Reiner was unable to use his brain

>Reinigger
>taller than hobo
Yeah no

Not according to nips.
>b-but, based noctren.

mikasa when

>delusional Erenfujo.

Warriorcucks and hobo shitren killed the hype.

Volume 23 sold just fine. Armong and GABDAIN killed the hype.

>Reiner was unable to use his brain
Because he keeps it in his ass.

Nips hate if the protagonist becomes "evil" because they need their shitty bland characters to selfinsert

>perfection

>erenfujo
>fujo
The absolute state of asshurt Reinerwhales.

>triggered BRAcucks have arrived

>Erwin voted number 1 in the poll
>Manga went to shit after he died
REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

>Nips love moralfaggotry
No wonder they love manchilds and harem mcs

>americucks will soon be cucked out of the internet.
>Erenfujos and Armongwhales suddenly disappear.
>mfw

>manchilds
But Eren is still showing.

>>americucks will soon be cucked out of the internet
d-did i miss something?

Their net neutrality is having it's last breaths.

Hopefully never.
Hisu >> Hanjo > shit > Mikacuck

I cant comprehend Eren's actions. What are they planning? Why unite the word against Paradis?

>the animators had to make her ugly in that scene just to make shitkasa tolerable

That's not some super honourable exchange of the bro code between manly men that you seem to think it is. That's just Erwin daring Reiner to move a muscle and Reiner pussying out. Him not taking the chance was the moment he doomed his own mission and his life to a future of self-loathing. At that distance, even with the 3DMG, there was a 50/50 chance Reiner could have stomped Erwin. He just pussied out because, despite coming this far, he still wants to have it both ways.

our FCC removed Net Neutrality, which means (eventually) our Internet Providors can throttle us and/or charge us more for going to specific sites, like Sup Forums.

It is the complete opposite of what people were concerned about when the gubment got their hands on the internet, in which it would be the gubment that would throttle us and/or limit where we can go.

Imagine the polar opposite of a communist dictatorship controlling what you see on the internet: A money grubbing corporate entity controlling what you see on the internet.

t. woman/erenfag

I bet you think Tom Cruise should've stayed down in the last samurai

Pretty much the same outcome except on two completely opposite sides of the political spectrum. I feel you, user. I'm not American myself and don't live there but I can imagine what it might be like to suddenly be paying double or even triple what you usually do just to access the usual sites. It's really a shame all the protests and petitions didn't do anything to change the vote. Hopefully other countries don't decide to follow the US's example. Removing net neutrality never can be a good thing when corporations provide your internet services and are driven mostly by greed. Unless you're the CEO of said corporation of course.

Being a titan looks like so much fun. They're the only beings that get to experience true freedom.

Eren sent those letters to Hange and friends, right?

Yes.

It's not gonna happen right away, and seemingly may not happen for a long time. No internet provider in their right mind would take advantage of this right away they'd lose millions. Yet eventually they'll slowly sneak things into peoples bills and.. then it happens.

This is the face of controlling your inner ragetard despite edging your hate boner for 3 years.

except for the apparent semi conscious feeling of being trapped and not in control of what you are doing

Drinking is a pastime around the world.

exactly, this is what some people don't seem to understand. He can still hold an absolute seething rage in his heart for his enemies, but he's grown up some he doesn't have to throw tantrums anymore.

everyone that gets drunk is a Titan? Lose inhibitions, become irrationally violent and smash things, don't remember any of it after you get out of it. The Titan Shifters then are the Drunks that remember everything and know the cure of hangovers.

Conscious or not, it's still fun either way.

>implying the world would forgive and work with muh eldianscums and marleyan war criminals
If anything they're gonna genocide eldia and marley race.

How did people react to the Ymir-Sama talking titan?

How did they react when Ymirs name was revealed before she first transformed into a titan?

one can argue that Eren waited for what Willy was going to say, and when it became clear that the rest of the World is going to hate Paradis no matter what, he's got nothing left to lose at that point.

We do know for certain ourselves that Marley/Willy had plans to eradicate the island eventually in some fashion. Eren and friends don't know this but at the end of the day there was no diplomacy on either table.

>tfw those are kids that were turned into mindless titans

>infiltrate Marley
>listen to Willy speech
>the motherfucker declares war on you and your people
>kill him

If Willy would have said to leave Paradis alone maybe Eren would have stopped, too. He even held back until after the declaration of war.

>implying Eren cares about anyone but himself and Armong.

t. buttblasted Erwongfujo

100% in agreement. For warm winter snuggles and mulled wine

>tfw those are Connie's siblings

He clearly cares about at least a few people on Paradis. Otherwise he wouldn't have had any qualms about sacrificing Historia.

Sunny and what was the other kid's name?

Martin iirc.

So Grisha was really completely brainwashed?
The power of the titans really was used only for destruction?
I wonder if before the series end we will actually find out about everything that happened in the past.

Eren will summon the devil and demand it to take away all the titanpowers from the earth again.

This will lead to eldians being free.

You mean this will lead to eldians being genocided.
You don't erase racism that easily if you haven't noticed.

Eren Kruger told to Zeke about betray his parents just for Kruger's keikaku?

Kruger said that both the Eldian Restorationist and Marley's propaganda were both bullshit.

It was basically a mix. The 8 Noble Families the Shifters belonged to maybe were at least marginally decent to the population of people that lived under their rule. At the same time the Shifters constantly squabbling with one another for centuries must have been very unpleasant for the regular people of the land simply trying to live.

>implying Eren cares about anyone but himself and Armong.

>Surrender your arms and you will be free from our oppression!
Yeah sure.

>implying you can erase racism and it isn't inherent human behaviour
user...I....

>speedreading a two line post

If you are only oppressed because of your arms, yes.

>speedreading a one line post.

>Oppressed because hundreds of years ago other people of your race used their arms

So my prediction is that the tall guard or the girl in the black dress will transform into the WHT next chapter and duke it out with Eren

What other titan(s) do you think will join the fray?

>hundreds

>implying Willy's disfigured corpse wont start glowing and transforming next chapter

If Reiner taught us anything of asspulls then certainly anything is possible, but Willy seemed resigned to the fact he'd die. I don't think he'd do that and let the WH basically disappear from the picture like that if he was the WH.

>Reiner
KOFF

head exploding/consciousness transfer is significantly more of an asspull than surviving severe burns, let's be honest here.

KOFF KOFF

Has the asspull argument ever been about the burns instead of the fall?

Reiner transferring his consciousness to his butthole was a much bigger and more aggravating asspull than koff will ever be.

Being burned to a crispy AND falling 50 meters straight into rock hard roof. So hard it left a crack.

>this shit again
I don't know who is more retarded: Zecucks or Krugerfags?

I know she is dead, but she still is the best girl.

even if was more about the fall itself, its not out of the realm of general possibility.

Reiner's head exploding, but then we suddenly learn "oh hey Titan Shifters can transfer their consciousness to somewhere else in their body" out of nowhere and we're just forced to accept that.

It's like when you were a kid playing make believe or something with the other kids, and one of the kids is a douche and just kept giving himself more powers because why not.

>I know she is dead,
citation needed

genocide.

>a shifter regenerating has been seen a thousand times
>buuthurt Armongfag still argues this is worse than OH MY RUBBER OCEAN

This. Imagine being a peasant living under the protection of the Jaw Titan. All of a sudden, the Jaw Titan shifter gets into a petty squabble with the Colossal Titan shifter over who gets the last slice of pizza and then the CT shifter nukes your hometown just to spite the Jaw shifter. Then the two of them reconcile and become the best of buddies while you lost your home and your family. I can see why it would be shit to live under those conditions and why Marleyans (who would've been part of those subjects) still harbor hate towards the Eldians.

She isn't dead user.

I'm sure we're gonna find out that Mikasa is the FT somehow. There's no way they're just gonna leave her without a Titan when both Eren and Armin got one and the FT is just chilling waiting to be eaten

I hope im wrong, but with Eren actions i dont see Annie surviving Paradise.

>armongfag
wrong, I don't particularly care one way or the other for him.
>regeneration
well no shit even the non shifters regenerate, that was one of early established things
what does that have to do with consciousness transfer, they are very different abilities.

As long as she somehow lives and is safe, I don't care what Isayama does with the manga.

genocide.

Mikasa isnt an eldian, speedreader-kun

Why do you keep saying that?

>she is dead
Show me her body.