Watching this romance comedy series atm, it's pretty funny eh?

Watching this romance comedy series atm, it's pretty funny eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1__O0bbgBQ
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/43955953/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It makes me wet.

This series is literally just gay girls doing gay things isn't it?

The OP image is a good summary of it.

How funny, i was about to watch the first episode.
Hope it's more than just girls kissing.

Indeed, there's more kiss kiss in the first few episodes of this then most romance anime knock out in a whole series. It's also petty funny and heartwarming though.

youtube.com/watch?v=C1__O0bbgBQ

scene that got me into the show.

Hope you're ready for the anime opening, I was not expecting it by any means.

I liked it.
Lesbian physics still confuse me.
captcha: zeddam bull

It was good except when this cunt was on screen.

That shit is one of my favorites anime.
Like each fucking time they would kiss and that kind of bell sound would come, I got all feverish and with the heart going crazy.
Damn that gay anime was the best gay I ever had, after I finished I just had a rush for yuri; only watched that for months.

>Hope you're ready for the anime opening, I was not expecting it by any means.
Let's just say that i wasn't.

Please. It's post-2015 already. Just watch Valkyrie Drive for girls kissing girls on TV instead. Or girls kissing yuri tentacles, if that is much safer with you.

Good one

I liked that she literallybelieved the 'I tripped and fell' excuse early in the series after walking in on her sister and Haruka lying on each other.

kek

You get used to it, one of the few OPs I don't skip

Haruka is a miracle of the universe to be honest, I love her lack of restraint despite her sometimes childish tantrums. My favourite moment with her is when she catches Kotone having accidentally fallen on Shizuku and she's got that shocked look but also the approving thumbs up at the same time.

>Hey instead of that romantic yuri heaven, go watch some fan service trash
kys faggot

>kys faggot
By your command.

>Or girls kissing yuri tentacles, if that is much safer with you.
>if that is much safer with you.
>much safer

What are you talking about? Who said anything about that?

Well, from what i've watched, it's way cuter than i thought it'd be, And that's kind of what i wanted.

So when do Kotone and Shizuku get more focus? It's been all Yuu and Haruka so far.

Was worried you bailed out at the opening.

You know what's louder than you?

no

ST isn't romance, it's sexually frustrated teenagers at an all gender school. Yuri is childish and immature in Japan. They'll grow out of it.

No, i wouldn't drop an anime because nude girls kissing and a silly dance. But i did have to pause the video, because i couldn't stop laughing at what i was witnessing, and couldn't pay attention to the OP.
But i like it.

The bit where Yuu and Haru keep trying to kiss behind Yuu's sister back is so fucking cute.

I have it downloaded to rewatch it one day. Been a good few years since I saw it so I'm pretty excited to get around to it.

>all gender school
As opposed to a school where everyone is genderless?

or you know, females only

>They'll grow out of it.

Have you seen Haruka around Yuu?

When I saw that it was more me thinking how lucky they were that they could go to, and were within reach of a convenience store like that during lunch time.

>yuri tentacles

I seriously hope you're not racist towards octopi girls.

So who was best Sakura Trick?

THESE

you think we'll ever get to second base with Sup Forums?

Is Mitsuki a self-hating homophobe or what?

I'm still not sure if that's quite correct, their moans are cute, but definitely not loud.

Got screencaps of any of the replies to that?

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/43955953/
No screencaps though, so some images are dead.

That is fucking amazing.

>sakura trick aired 4 years ago
I was sure I watched it last year or something, where did my time go?

>you will never be a 60IQ yuri dork

Which girl is this in reference to?

>yuri was saved 4 years ago

Is this really that well recieved then?

It was unarguably the AOTY

It sold modesty well, which is surprising for yuri series.

I can see why, it clearly has a lot of care put into the production and it's got a ridiculously fast pace. Doesn't hurt that there's a lot of kissing whinch people are used to being blueballed on.

I love it

Gone with the weed

dude

lesbians

Wait, I meant to say wind. Tekken memes fucked me up man.

dude

This was the first show to give me a regular boner and a heart boner at the same time

I can't even defend this a a yurifag. The characters were just so vapid and unbelievably boring.

Hello newfag, may I also recommend the lovely sequal to it called "boku no pico".

I didn't come here for feels.

Would be interested in a kiss count for this entire series, I've already lost count.

75 was the number if I remember correctly.

Oh so someone had the same thought already, well that's pretty fucking awesome.

Now that the dust has settled, how did they get away with those levels of yuribaiting?

Because it was 2013 and nobody cared.

Isnt the author a woman and said to make it even lewder?

What are you talking about.

It was garbage, and this is coming from a yurishitter. The character designs, artstyle, and animation were all bottom of the barrel trash. Also the bimbo with the legwarmers is the worst girl in all of anime history.

ok

>baiting

I want to marry a lesbian.

Same.

How was it yuribait.

None of the characters have onscreen sex at the end of every episode, and they don't even marry.