Boruto thread

The more she cries, the stronger she gets?

Character eps that need to happen:

TenTenTen
Himawari

What the fug, i though Namida Creep user was just memeing
she is actually pretty cute!

Fuck off, Borutards

Oh shit, is she an Uchiha?

Nice meme

Remember, the ultra developed Namida copied two clothes from Hinata

Reminder for newfags:
>Posting and discussing Sumire, Salad, etc. is perfectly fine because they are characters in the material.
>Samefagging in order to image dump is spam, image dumps are on /c/, Sup Forums is for discussion.
>Shipperfaggotry/waifufaggotry in itself isn’t against the rules, but it is tumblrfag-tier autism nonetheless.
>Complaining about “Sumirefags”/“Saladfags” or whatever kind of poster you hate, is off-topic meta posting and is against the rules. Yes, this very post is also meta posting. Don’t hurt me mods.
>Complaining about moderation just because mods delete your shitposts is also against the rules.
>Evading bans just to shitpost more is most definitely against the rules.
>REPORT and IGNORE anybody who can’t follow the rules, and DISCUSS BORUTO.

Namida already have the largest hips from any female of Boruto show.

Who's shisui girl and how tight is her-

Early thread and fucking stupid OP. I'm sure you are a Sumirefag.

So Sumire is a 'leader' type, Namida a crybaby and Wasabi a wild onee-san character? This team seems pretty interesting,

A "Leader type" hello there trying to make this shit char has presence in the manga.

Learn to type before trying to shitpost. It's not even funny.

What team? They are not even a team on the manga.

Are you retarded or just pretending to be? Fuck off

>what is chocho

They are a team. Sumire didn't have the headband in the manga but she still became a genin in the anime. Just because they haven't shown something in the manga doesn't mean that they aren't there.

A fatso

I can't wait to see Namida crying over Wasabi's corpse because these two little girls should have opened a pet store or something instead of becoming fucking ninja, and they'll suffer horribly because of it.

Do you think Boruto will end up doing time travel?

No.

>No memorable fights or decent Sakuga for the last few weeks.
Comfy SoL bullshit filler is getting in the way of more cutthroat mitsuki and I hate it. How do they manage to make a show about ninjas this fucking boring. Cat girl a cute tho

Calm your tits user. You won't get sakuga again until the movie arc.

Nope, Most likely dimension hopping a la Road to Ninja. It is the perfect plot to kill and keep certain characters.

When Sasuke was in edgy exile, did he ever drink green milk from a sea sloth's tits?

>Boruto and co. go to Tenten's store
>Tenten is ecstatic at finally having some customers
>Metal Lee forgets her name
>Turns out they only wanted to see the Tools of the Sage of the Six Paths, because they're an item in the Ninja Info Cards TCG
>It turns out, Tenten doesn't even have a card
>They leave without buying anything

What changes do you want to see made to the anime version of the movie?
We got a new Otsutsuki and no mention of him in the movie.
How would you feel if they introduced Kara and A young kawaki killed him in order to get his own god killer tats like Bort?
Also Mitsuki is the living reincarnation of Toneri.

They reanimating the movie arc? I'd prefer a timeskip desu

delet

I wouldn't be surprised if the 3rd Ootsutsuki is how Kawaki gets his tattoo. But I'd like to see extended versions of the Chuunin Exams fights. And certain scenes from the novel like Sasuke meeting Toneri on the moon before going to Kaguya's ice castle.

It's a shame that we won't get to see Sumire's team fighting in the chuunin exams, so it would be great if they were included in a fight against the third Ootsutsuki guy backstage.

When is Boruto vs. Shinki happening?

>so it would be great if they were included in a fight against the third Ootsutsuki guy backstage
>children fighting an alien demigod
How retarded are you?

>Thinking Sumire could take on a god when even Naruto struggled (due to not wanting to blow up everything and everyone)

Holy fuck they were right. Hawafags are literally delusional.

Learn to read idiot, I said included for a reason. Of course they won't be able to take him head on, but with the help of people like Kakashi they could drive him away at least. Team Konohamaru also did little against Momo and Kin, they still were featured.

We will in episode 39 which is the one where they'll adapt Mitsuki's one shot.

>Episode Director: Ken Hagiwara
>Storyboard: Ken Hagiwara/Noriyuki Abe
>Animation Supervisor: Masayuki Kouda

Expect good stuff whenever he's the animation supervisor.

That's what you denialfags have been saying since ep 13, and you are always proven wrong.

Gaara forbid Shinki, the strongest of all the Chuunin Exam finalists with the exception of Mitsuki, who didn't do anything, from engaging the enemy. You're stupid.

Oh yeah, the scene where he goes Sage Mode will be pure sakuga.

So you're actually going to sit there and say Sumire could fight someone that Naruto couldn't do much against? fuck the sooner she activates that raised death flag the better.

Kakashi going musou on the kids waso pretty well animated a directed.

So? That didn't stop Boruto and Sarada from getting involved in the fight. Also Nue has the special trait of eating chakra just like the Ootsutsukis. This could be used to counteract their chakra absorbing jutsu for at least a few moments, and this could give a opening for someone else to wound him enough to make him fallback for example. The chakra absorbing abilities are the biggest threat from the Ootsutsukis.

and now shut the fuck up

>That didn't stop Boruto and Sarada from getting involved in the fight
Sarada fell down on her knees and almost pissed herself and Boruto made a clone to protect her from Momo's ultra death nuke.
>implying that fuzzy potato could do anything to a goddamn Ootsutsuki
You're being silly.

>It's a shame that we won't get to see Sumire's team fighting in the chuunin exams,
why won't we? seems like it'd be a good way to add in a little filler for the manga to go further

>but there's canonical chakra lightsabers now
>now

I guess most people don't remember this

>Tobirama did it first
Every fucking time
Also shouldn't that thing chop through Naruto's kunai like butter?

That was filler though

>naruto barely beat him
>preteens will

Somebody please kill me.

>Sarada fell down on her knees and almost pissed herself and Boruto made a clone to protect her from Momo's ultra death nuke.
So? She was involved in the fight nevertheless, the same could happen to Sumire's team since both them and the third guy weren't on the main arena.
>You're being silly.
Please user, Nue was literally made for this shit. If there is something remotely similar to the Ootsutsukis' chakra absorption ability that has been introduced ever since the anime started, it's the Nue.

I don't know about the mango but that arc tied directly into Sauce going full edge mode

I see I struck a nerve. Sumire the leader type he character is weaksauce save me damsel in distress nature as bad as sakura, why did she not participate in the chunnin exams?

>She was involved in the fight nevertheless
wew
This is just getting pathetic.

That's like saying kakashi's dogs could beat kaguya on their own looool

Summons usually return to their homes after getting wounded several times.

>damsel in distress nature as bad as sakura
The biggest damsel in distress that has been shown in the anime and manga is Sarada though. She has been saved multiple times. Also, saving a potential villain from herself =/= being a damsel in distress.

>Nuemon latches onto Ootsutuski and starts draining his nearly limitless pool of alien god chakra
>ew wtf is this thing
>*flick*
>Nuemon dies
purpletards are reaching new levels of delusion

he was correct a sumirefag.

>I don't know about the mango
hold on, did you actually watch the whole Naruto anime? Why? More than half of it its filler and the animation sucks compared to Kishi drawings when he actually tied

I don't know why the fuck are you getting this defensive over Sumire participating in a fucking battle. I am just saying this because she won't participate in the chuunin exams, so it would be a good way to include her alongside Namida and Wasabi. Just creating an opening isn't even that impressive, but it seems that this makes you butthurt as fuck. Are you this desperate to belittle her character?
Err, Kakashi's summons aren't special creatures. Nue isn't a normal summon, he doesn't even have a fixed physical form. And he can eat chakra, that is confirmed, so he could create at least a small opening for an instant that someone else could use for example.

tried*

>retard-kun unironically sperging out over Sumire discussion
Wew, every time

>submarine can fight the 3rd ootsutsuki u guise11!11!
no

>I don't know why the fuck are you getting this defensive over Sumire participating in a fucking battle
Because it's fucking stupid and you only want to see your shitty meme waifu doing things whether they make any fucking sense or not.

But, wouldnt that be a...stretch?

nue isnt that powerful, and up against an alien god....thing... it won't do much.

just punch it in the face and it will go away.

And now you autists will keep saying that I said that Sumire could absolutely destroy the third Ootsutsuki guy and call all sumirefags delusional when I just said that she could create an opening. Fucking denialfags and their desperate disinformation tactics.

Also nue is very normal by naruto standards.

against talking, giant snakes and frogs, dual-headed dogs and giant frog-lizard-chameleon things and humans that merge into chimeras, nue is prerry normal

Boruto couldn't even create a fucking "opening" against Momoshiki without Sasuke backing up his every step and making sure he doesn't get killed. You don't fucking understand what you're saying. You don't make "openings" against opponents on par with Madara and Kaguya.

well this is just a great thread
>Retard kun
>and Name fag
shitting it up

>Nue eats chakra
>Ootsutsuki eats chakra
>Nue activating his chakra eating abilities on him could cancel out his chakra absoption ability for half a second, creating an opening for someone strong like Kakashi to attack.
It is that difficult to get? It might be difficult, but it's not impossible. I am not saying that it WILL happen, but it COULD happen, and you are desperate to deny this possibility.
Yeah, of course, but a half a second opening is super dangerous against someone that can deliver a strong attack in a flash like Kakashi for example.
You retard, Boruto doesn't have a chakra absorption ability that could counteract the Ootsutsukis's abilities, but Nue does, and everyone knows it, so they could create a small stragegy to go use it.

Is the character in green a girl or a boy? Are they lesbians or something?

I dont get it

girl and they're as hetero as proud fathers and husbands naruto and sasuke

>It is that impossible to get?
Yes, now fuck off with your submarine fanfic bullshit.

Could you make this image lower es please? Thanks.

If you have nothing to contribute nor substantial arguments to deny my conjecture, you can fuck off with your retarded shitposting.

You are literally writing fanfiction right now. Retard-kun was right.

I'm guessing you leik cockshi?

hat image shows a sumirefag with her laughing. that is all you can post for the shitty character you are trying to make relevant enough to the point they can take out the third ayy.

Boruto going supreme leader Ren when ?

I love Kakashi as much as the next guy but he couldn't do shit against the Ootsutsuki. Unless the 3rd guy is weaker than Kinshiki, and even then he'd probably need every available Konoha Jonin with him to stand a chance.

Letting the kids fight against these foes would be sheer lunacy. Sasuke only takes Boruto because he knows about the invisible Rasengan and is also a crazy person.

sumirefags sure are deliusional sure is summer here.

After he kills the guy with an inexplicable backstory who is also just as strong as he is if not a little stronger except I guarantee Kawaki's backstory will make 1000 times more sense than fucking MaRey Sue's

>character with just the right skillset can use it to create an opening in a battle
>FANFICTION I TELL YOU, DELUSIONAL, SAD!
Fuck off.
>cockshi
Well yeah, but I mention Kakashi because he wasn't in the movie nor in the manga, like the third Ootsutsuki guy.
I don't post that image you retard. There isn't only one sumirefag.

>character with just the right skillset can use it to create an opening in a battle
You realize these fucks all have the Byakugan right? There is no "surprise attack" unless you have the fucking Rinnegan.

You are pathetic and delusional.

so you admit you are a sumirefag and riding her c*nt hairs.

I never mentioned a surprise attack, but there are many ways they could use to allow the Nue to latch into him. Especially since Nue can use his extending chakra snakes to eat chakra.

same way there is only one retard-kun right?

Delusional sumirefag trying to make her relevant through some tiny summon.

>censoring cunt
why

>but there are many ways they could use to allow the Nue to latch into him
Which would accomplish nothing because these guys are related to the progenitor of all chakra and harvest entire planets for it

It's like you don't understand that you can't suck up the entire ocean with a straw.

Do you forget these guys also abasorb chakra and have rinnengan abalities of repulsion and chakra rods? Sumire doesn't have chance at all.

>The person who created retard-kun unironically saying it is someone else.

wew, everytime

Namida looks like she has FAS

How did gay snake boy beat bug man? Did gay snake boy go into sage mode or something?

Yes. Shino had a rough day.

>It's like you don't understand that you can't suck up the entire ocean with a straw.
Maybe I am not making myself clear. I am not saying that it will suck his chakra or anything, I said that it could cancel out his chakra absorption ability for at least half a second. That's enough for other people to attack. The reason why no one could do anything to the Ootsutsukis are not because they are more powerful than Madara or anything, it's because they can't use chakra on them. Canceling this for a second, and delivering a powerful attack might disable him and make him retreat.

Shino evidently held back, according to Mitsuki.

exactly. Sarada could not do jack shit at the tournament stadium what can she do?

>I said that it could cancel out his chakra absorption ability for at least half a second. That's enough for other people to attack.
imagine being this much of a sumirefag

held back, but not much, was the impression i got

I agree and I still think he's lying about her parents They wouldn't make Jakku important to sheev in the aftermath if they weren't going to pay it off with her being someone related to him