i.imgur.com/DNQfiMd.jpg
>Yemen Feb 26
imgur.com/a/5HBAD
>Idlib Feb 25
imgur.com/a/ai1Iu
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

Devs March 29
>No Syrian military operation in Douma due to the large number of prisoners still held by JAI
>Jihadist civil war intensifies as Zinki storms HTS areas in west Aleppo
>Jewish group calls for Muslims to evacuate Al-Aqsa Mosque on Friday
>SAA now controls 87% of E Ghouta; currently awaiting Jaysh Al-Islam’s response to deal which has recently expired
>Syrian army finds a network of tunnels and Israeli weapons in Harasta
>Putin, Erdogan discuss preparations for Russia-Turkey-Iran summit in Ankara
>SAA raises flag in Tal Rifaat, states YPG has no intention of turning over town to Turkish forces and that none have arrived yet either
>E Ghouta; Underground hospital used by Faylaq al-Rahman discovered by SAA in Kafr Batna town
>At least ten buses filled with 566 people departed E Ghouta for N Syria, less than 24 hours remain for evac deal
>Iranian officer rejects Saudi allegation of supplying missiles to Houthis
>W Idlib; RuAf targeted and destroyed an HTS ammo storage depot inside the town of Al-Hamamah
>SAA begins preparations to reopen Damascus-Homs Highway after years of closure, has cleared several barriers around Zamalka
>Ru troops enter town of Babila in S Damas to negotiate with rebels inside

Prev

Attached: 1512602685130.jpg (1100x733, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
almasdarnews.com/article/live-broadcast-of-lebanese-parliamentary-session-halted-after-heated-quarrel-erupts/
theamericanconservative.com/larison/the-weirdest-saudi-propaganda-effort-yet/
archive.li/0cCA3
youtube.com/watch?v=c6z63roY03Y
dotemirates.com/ar/details/104562609?from=dot
aleqtisady.com/world/tw-1818708
original.antiwar.com/danny_sjursen/2018/03/26/trump-14-eu-nations-expel-russian-diplomats-and-recall-ambassadors/
archive.li/G1Poh
almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-slams-new-political-party-created-by-us-in-syria/
twitter.com/walid970721/status/979006744503386114
theamericanconservative.com/articles/centcom-commander-admits-failure-in-syria-strategy/
archive.li/zXP2Z
twitter.com/Jevne_Turqvie/status/979282031132790784
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Oh, and death to spambots, America and kurds of course.

Death to America
Death to Israel

Attached: al-quds-2017-tehran.png (620x349, 420K)

DEATH TO ISRAEL AND AMERICA, OF COURSE.

Shareblue BTFO

Attached: 5774C1EA-10FB-4C2F-9B33-BEF64240C3E8.png (636x603, 839K)

>Live broadcast of Lebanese parliamentary session halted after heated quarrel erupts

A heated quarrel regarding the judges’ strike erupted between a number of lawmakers and Premier Saad Hariri during Thursday’s parliamentary session, Lebanon’s National News Agency (NNA) reported today.

As a result of this heated quarrel, the Speaker of Parliament Nabih Berri ordered the halt of today’s live broadcast, the NNA report added.

In details, Hariri concluded his intervention at parliament, today, with comments on the strike that was held by the Lebanese judges regarding the budget bill.

Hariri said he had no desire to tackle the reasons behind the failure to address the judges’ crisis.

“It is known to everybody that the reasons are political,” he said, refusing to broach the issue..

Berri then ordered to halt the live broadcast of the session.

Source: NNA

almasdarnews.com/article/live-broadcast-of-lebanese-parliamentary-session-halted-after-heated-quarrel-erupts/

Attached: BAIT ESRB.png (603x222, 26K)

First for DEATH TO THE UN

Attached: 2018-03-29_03-06-57.png (997x831, 810K)

Death to pizdobols.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-18-23-02-01.jpg (480x854, 171K)

DEATH TO THE NATIONAL ENQUIRER

theamericanconservative.com/larison/the-weirdest-saudi-propaganda-effort-yet/
archive.li/0cCA3

How many dicks does he have?

This.

>Last time I looked our governments are still in place in Iraq and Afghanistan
"Your" goverment in Iraq is now an Iranian vassal state
And the Afghan Government Only has proper control of Kabul and even admits itself that it still even on paper only holds about 50% of the countries territory

DEATH TO EVERYTHING!

Attached: 1521119093-20180315.png (684x741, 114K)

You are a liar. Fuck off.

Attached: 1521704680304.png (619x172, 23K)

glory to SAA

Attached: YABASHAR.jpg (443x632, 153K)

We'll see. It's very intriguing indeed.

I hereby bless this thread by touching the bread

Attached: 0Fresh_Bread.jpg (1023x682, 139K)

>The West expels 160 Russian diplomats
>Nothing happened

How does it feel to live as someone who's IQ is lower than 70?

Attached: Oh say can you see.png (820x1020, 377K)

>They see me rollin' they hatin' : Assad Edition

BASED

>@smmsyria

>#SAA attacked Jaysh al Islam positions. SAA will begin full-scale attack after militants who agreed to leave #EasternGhouta evacuated from the region

Foreign Publications - Two Israeli F-35s carried out missions in Iran's airspace

Two Israeli F-35 fighter jets carried out missions in Iranian airspace during the month, reflecting regional tensions in the region, in addition to information about a planned attack by Israel and the US on Syrian soil, including Iranian targets.

The fighter jets crossed Syrian and Iraqi airspace to the planned destination of the city of Bandar, Abbas and Shiraz.

The source noted that the F-35s managed to evade the Iranian radar, including the Russian radar in Syria,
But refused to reveal whether the operation was coordinated with the American side.

The source noted that the seven F-35s, which had entered Israel, some of which had recently carried out air strikes in Syria and the Lebanese-Syrian border, could easily fly twice a day in any direction from Israel to Iran.

There is no doubt that this is a serious warning sign for the Iranians, due to the terrible nuclear agreement signed between Iran and the superpowers. Israel conveys a clear message that it can strike Iran's nuclear facilities whenever it chooses.

dotemirates.com/ar/details/104562609?from=dot

aleqtisady.com/world/tw-1818708

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: F35.jpg (640x360, 26K)

>RUJA BTFO

original.antiwar.com/danny_sjursen/2018/03/26/trump-14-eu-nations-expel-russian-diplomats-and-recall-ambassadors/
archive.li/G1Poh

Attached: Mattis Brief.jpg (962x906, 255K)

Thank you fluffy kitty

It's fucking nothing, dumb scum.

why do we have amerimutt level russian now?

We talked about mutts bombing Syria.
>but muh 160 diplomats
No, honey. Post video.

seems the scat poster upgraded

Adios.

What the hell is going on? These threads are now constantly under attack.

have fun getting vanned

Upgraded to prison.

Americans in 2050.......and it's beutifool

...says the degenerate

MODS MODS MODS

>Assad winning
>Bitches crying

Attached: 1505492986907.jpg (1280x640, 83K)

don't fucking reply to pizza posts, one gets b& for that if I recall correctly

Hasbara, Project Alamo, or maybe just Bolton's buddies. I may be jumping to conclusions, but keep your eyes open.

Attached: Maryam Rajavi and John Bolton.jpg (1400x700, 863K)

r/the_ptg is butthurt about something again. About what, I couldn't tell you

>Ghouta still getting bussed

Attached: DZcueCFVAAATeDf.jpg (1084x700, 135K)

kek, why does she have a problem with him driving? are they confused by a leader feeling safe enough amongst his people to drive himself?

Looks like autism with maybe a little extra Arab trolling.

A FUCKING FENCE

Over that? Hardly think so.

BIG FUCKING SURPRISE HERE.

>Turkey slams new political party created by US in Syria

BEIRUT, LEBANON (12:15 P.M.) – The Turkish Prime Minister, Binali Yildirim, issued a statement, today, criticizing the US-backed political party that was recently formed in northern Syria.

Prior to his departure from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Yildirim called out the US-backed “Syria’s Future” party as being a political front for the Kurdish-led Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF).

“We have always said that they [YPG/PKK terrorists] changed places and names. We come across them by another name in Syria, and another name in Iraq,” Yildirim said at Esenboga Airport in Ankara before leaving for Bosnia and Herzegovina.

“We know them well. Whatever costume, whatever name they may come up with, maybe some of our friends can be temporarily fooled, but they cannot deceive the Republic of Turkey and our noble nation,” Yildirim said.

Turkey has repeatedly warned the US about supporting groups allied with the PKK in Syria; however, the US maintains that their focus is on fighting Da’esh, not fueling regional issues.

almasdarnews.com/article/turkey-slams-new-political-party-created-by-us-in-syria/

>#SDF announces the death of dozens of #SAA troops after @CENTCOM airstrike at a SAA position in the town of ash-Shara east of #DeirEzzor
>meanwhile ISIS does what it wants and nobody cares

Attached: czasem mam dość.png (315x279, 153K)

Dunno, I'd be buttblasted if i was trumpjerking kekestani and instead of glorious wall i got 60 miles of ridiculous fence that anybody who isn't extremely obese would easily ignore.

They aren't mad over anything Trump does. They support him unconditionally. Something else is afoot.

S

US is so stupid, I see no chance for any of their projects in Syria having long time viability.
they might bomb some Iran forces, maybe, but that's about it.
Their projects are all like
>let's just do this and ignore tha situation around us, it will work out somehow

It's almost like intelligence gathering and espionage networks are no longer embassy bound like they were in the 1950's-1980's or something and that the expulsions were a misguided attempt for the (((media))) to consume and spread to the brainwashed masses to give the illusion of doing something when in actual fact they can't do anything because its a shitty false flag with more holes in it than a sponge.

Who'd have thunk?

Attached: PMC Aesthetic 1.jpg (1200x801, 179K)

awooo awoooooooo!! maga maga we cant lose cos we are winnere!!! shills BTFO doubters BTFO american future BRIGHT!!!!! build the wall!! kick them out!!!! based 4d chess awooooooo donny jt the unbeatable

This.

its probably an unconscious self loathing

I hope that Russia will implement no fly zone, enough is enough be it true or false.

Can anyone identify for me name of song in a new isis vid? The first lyrics were something " bi sakakin el barakuna walna naya something moutidinya nahnu mul kufar ana"
Also pic related guy was shown

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-134032~01.png (1080x622, 576K)

The Russians probably understand that OSINT + SIGINT get you most of the way. Their HUMINT assets can easily be NOCs and spies without being an embassy fag. Pro-tip 1/4 diplomats are actually just intel officers.

Wtf is this degeneracy bread?

>aren't you guys the ones who edited that video though

/sg/ is ded

He's trying to get you on some list.

Obviously every country works like this now.

Problem is that reality check is slipping through the cracks of their delusional world that has became their bubble of safety and source of belief.
Since they don't want to accept things how they are they continue to delude themselves so their minds can be at peace, problem is that longer they delude themselves the harder the hit of reality will be leading maybe even to suicide. Believe me by Trumps cuckery and betrayal it gets harder and harder to do mental gymnastics and equate the situation to 4D chess.

That whole process induces in them the energy of anger and rage, so they deflect their impotent rage onto /sg/ and rest of things they don't like.

If it was me i wouldnt have asked for the name of song no? Its its pretty catchy too i wanna play it in my car

t. Aluminium foil hat wearer brit

Kek. The absolute state of yuropoors

> Croatia has unveiled a deal to buy F-16 fighter jets from Israel in a declared bid to modernize its military. The Croatian government made the announcement in a statement on Wednesday, saying that the deal was worth some $500 million and included a squadron of 12 used Israeli F-16 Baraks to replace the country’s MiG-21 fighter aircraft. The NATO-member country launched a tender offer last year to acquire military jets to replace its outdated Russian-made MiG-21s.

Except the US. We collect phone calls we don't listen to and find spies who don't know shit.

fucking disgusting

>brit
It's a dirty L*banese goat fucker that we're going to kill in the next war.

Attached: 1522185490236.jpg (470x293, 38K)

>No Syrian military operation in Douma due to the large number of prisoners still held by JAI
that's not good.

He's a mossad plant actually

Read the previous bread retard.

>when you give your friend so many aeroplanes that his supply beats your price

We are a smallass irrelevant country, what do you expect from us?

Do you perhaps know what song name i searched for?

Have you heard anything notable about the Kosovar-Serbian shitstorm? My slavspeak is worse than my sandspeak.

> We are a smallass irrelevant country, what do you expect from us?
Id expect you not to buy used israeli planes. Youre better off buying from China instead of benefiting the Israelis.

Why would that be? It's not like they are willingly going to release every single prisoner so SAA can start the operation.

Just attack them and God will take his own.

It means theyre still negotiating.

Israeli F-16s are actually one of the best in the world if not the best.

Why? Because you wanna lick the seats the Israelis sat on? A fuckin leaf.

Manbij operation to start in a 3 days

I do. What's the extent of your knowledge? So I know from where to begin.

Source?

My ass

twitter.com/walid970721/status/979006744503386114

Attached: 1478611295135.jpg (637x637, 39K)

do you guys allow iranians into israel? isn't there some policy against that

No you sperg, I don't listen to shit Ar*bic traitor music.
Reported your ass to Shin Bet, enjoy getting ass raped in prison, maniak.

Attached: 1516722635596.jpg (634x489, 42K)

HAPPENING!
Spy assassination was an INSIDE JOB!
GET IN HERE LADS!

Attached: brap socks.jpg (1080x1350, 315K)

I'm just stating a fact. Jesus christ you Arabs really have a hard time with reality, no wonder the Israelis kicked your ass 6 times with ease.

platy, are ya there?
crommie 5 is stupidly good

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-29 21.00.41.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

I know that Russia is backing Serbia. I suspect Kosovar Albanians are being shit. So basically nothing.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/centcom-commander-admits-failure-in-syria-strategy/
archive.li/zXP2Z

>Graham: “Who is winning in Syria?”
>Votel: “ …It would seem that the regime is ascendant.”
>Graham: “Do you see any likelihood that the [opposition] forces…can topple Assad in the next year?”
>Votel: “That’s not my assessment.”
>Graham: “Is it too strong a statement to say that with Russia’s and Iran’s help Assad has won the civil war?”
>Votel: “I do not think that is too strong of a statement. They have provided him the wherewithal to be ascendant.”
>Graham: “Is it still our policy that Assad must go?”
>Votel: “I don’t know that that’s our particular policy at this particular point.”
>Graham: “Thank you for your clarity and honesty; and it is not your mission in Syria to deal with the Iranian, Assad, Russia problem.”
>Votel: “That’s correct senator.”

why would they accept subhumans into the holy land

Alright, here
twitter.com/Jevne_Turqvie/status/979282031132790784

>fact
>reality

all you did was state your opinion without evidence

it means they have leverage.