Press F to pay respects

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Press F to pay respects

Britain's final finale: youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dct0l2uVM Feel free to post yours

Attached: 1520937125823.jpg (153 KB, 1200x1177)

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Dct0l2uVM
friatider.se/student-tog-fram-fakta-om-invandrarbrott-riskerar-st-ngas-av-fr-n-kth
youtube.com/watch?v=MR87LsmXzBs
met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/
youtube.com/watch?v=SDC3SIwuIa4

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Literally literally everything is illegal. It's called plutocracy and you should carry on doing exactly as you like, but maybe consider investing a little in a lawyer <:^)

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

S

John Myers
John Myers

What happened to us.

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

England is fine

Attached: UK.jpg (13 KB, 210x230)

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

This is what happens when you rely on a (((common law))) system with no constitutional protections. Oswald was their last hope and they will be sorely missed RIP.

Brayden Jones
Brayden Jones

This is Britain we are speaking of.

Pic related.

Attached: 1521002782204.jpg (337 KB, 607x725)

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

if the victim OR ANYONE ELSE BELIEVES IT
charging someone with crimes for....reasons
And it will only get worse from here.
F

Attached: and-this.jpg (231 KB, 1200x1600)

Julian Edwards
Julian Edwards

this will accelerate the right wing push back. so it may be good in the long run. they won't have the capacity to arrest/imprison everyone anyway.

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

S

Fuck the Jewnited Cuckdom

Attached: 1518654609138.png (1.79 MB, 750x1334)

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

they won't have the capacity to arrest/imprison everyone anyway.
Most people dont want to end up in prison so the vast majority will most likely shut their mouth and think twice before speaking

Also you need to remember the very thing that has kept people silent for so long, its not fear of prison but rather fear of social consequenses.

In Sweden a guy recently brought some printed facts about migrant crime from 2005 done by the official governmental statistics bureau (before you ask, they havent done any newer studies because "racism").
He was called a nazi and a racist by an african woman in class and the african woman gathered up an angry mob of migrant men who followed him around.
Not only this but the school is taking diciplinary action AGAINST HIM for this and his class mates have shunned him
(put the link through a translator, should be fine)
friatider.se/student-tog-fram-fakta-om-invandrarbrott-riskerar-st-ngas-av-fr-n-kth

Never underestimate fear and peer pressure, this is what keeps the people under control

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

I believe that classifying anything as hate crime if the recipient believe is hate crime is hate crime, what now ?

Andrew Price
Andrew Price

You should research the soviet union.
You don't have to feed corpses.
How are the dying South Africans faring?

Owen King
Owen King

He looks like a cardboard cutout

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

S

Jason Morales
Jason Morales

if it comes to that then fight back. people are only comfortable with shitting on being european because they don't fear us enough. we need to be more violent/intimidating against anti white traitors i'm saying this will accelerate right wing sentiment and we may get more people on our side.

if it gets to the point of violence, fucking fight back. kill traitors. south africa got to that point because they didn't act accordingly.

Jonathan Hernandez
Jonathan Hernandez

it's called " a chilling effect".

Fuck, it's over Eurofags. Now do they understand "muh 1st & 2nd Amendment"? The cradle of Western Civilization destroyed self inflicted cuckery. Fucking pathetic.

Dominic Sullivan
Dominic Sullivan

if anyone else believes

Attached: 1521971394670.jpg (78 KB, 554x554)

Dylan Martin
Dylan Martin

S

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

People need to start complaining that everything Sad IQ Khan says is hate speech

Levi Jones
Levi Jones

F
youtube.com/watch?v=MR87LsmXzBs

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Muslims and Jews. They must be stopped.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

The only way for Britain to resurrect is to use Muslims as the driving force behind the new Holocaust. Remember, most Muslims like Hitler and have immunity from law enforcement.
DO IT

Justin Butler
Justin Butler

if it comes to that then fight back
You dont get it, its not about me or you fighting back
Its about politicans and governmental employees using institutional power to keep the population in check.
Its an anarcho-tyranny, they are afraid to use their power against the real criminals so they oppress the law abiding citizens instead.
The only way to fix this is to wake the population up and remove some of the power that the government holds, then you can begin to fight back

it's over Eurofags.
Its not over, dumbfuck. Things are actaully improving in many parts but its going very slow.
Look at Sweden, current polling shows that their national party is the largest to third largest (by a few %) depending on who does the polling
Denmark are getting tougher on migration, as are norway and all across the continent sanity is coming back

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

Ha I remember when they used to ask for funds to go after Islamic terrorists. Now they just get everyone using our money to do it. Using our own money paid into the public sector to get us. We are paying witch hunters to witch hunt us with our own cash. Hilarious. Adorable.

Nice one, officers.

F

Attached: kek.jpg (19 KB, 413x395)

Jack Smith
Jack Smith

I wonder what Donald thinks about the bongs right now?

Easton Price
Easton Price

Pretty fun to realise that west will bury freedom of speech in a matter of next 10 years.
Instead you will have approved thoughts and checked ideas. This is allready happening.

Carson Bailey
Carson Bailey

Whatever Israel tells him to think

Angel Wright
Angel Wright

What is a hate crime?
--something that isn't a criminal offence--
I mean, come the fuck on!

Landon Ward
Landon Ward

they said in the case that it wasn't a crime that it was a "hate incident" instead
pls read senpai

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

The demografic is changed forever though.
Unless you get really authoritarian.

Henry Howard
Henry Howard

Attached: 1521478673096.jpg (98 KB, 600x600)

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

You dont get it, its not about me or you fighting back
it is. kill traitors. there is no political solution in terms of starting movements or parties. only getting rid of traitors will scare the establishment. if you're going to be thrown in jail for existing may as well take some traitors with you.

mandela didn't get power by being a pacifist in south africa, he was violent as fuck.

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

F

Attached: byhDkLx.jpg (56 KB, 400x400)

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Was he given a criminal charge?

James Peterson
James Peterson

Yes, but he wasn't charged with a hate crime, so you can calm the fuck down with that

Christopher Long
Christopher Long

It wasn't a crime.
But here have a criminal charge.
Now calm down.
kek the absolute state of britbongs

Christian Bennett
Christian Bennett

The demografic is changed forever though.
A peaceful solution:
1. zero tolerance migration
2. Expell those who arent in need of shelter to their home country
3. force assimilation
4. Promote native population to have many kids

Simple really

Radical solutions wont change much right now, trust me
The media controls alot of whats being said and through them the population wont know shit.
Look at Breivik in Norway, he took radical action and what happened?

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

You were getting mad because you thought the police charged him with a hate crime even though they said he didnt commit one
which is incorrect because he wasnt charged with a hate crime

William Carter
William Carter

The Brits ended the world in 1918

Michael King
Michael King

If a white person does something that isn't a criminal offense,but the victim or any other person of color, believes it was motivated by hate or prejudice,we will classify this as a "hate incident". Though what the white person has done may not be be against the law, their whiteness is. This means we will charge them with a crime
This is what they really meant

Attached: 1521971348610m.jpg (186 KB, 1024x757)

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

You were getting mad
Nice projection.

Carter Johnson
Carter Johnson

come the fuck on!
thats what you said, seems pretty miffed to me

Grayson Morgan
Grayson Morgan

Look at Breivik in Norway, he took radical action and what happened?
he blew away a sizeable amount of future traitors. it will take more than one man to fix this problem you're right. yeah it's ugly, it won't bring much good reception, but it's more effective than shouting into the void about how outrageous everything is. you can have a 'woke' populous, but how do you gain political power without violence?

Jacob Hill
Jacob Hill

it's not against the law but we'll punish it anyway
reminder that brits aren't free people but just property of the royals. they should have hanged their king/queen a long time ago.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

still projecting
kek

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

I see its the classic "realise I am wrong so just start greentexting and saying kek" defence
Americans are especially known for this due to their lack of education
Just admit you were wrong mate, its nothing to be ashamed of

Jonathan Hughes
Jonathan Hughes

It's not *actually* a hate crime.
Though we're charging you for a hate crime.
kek

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Attached: 1521902102064.png (1.01 MB, 1531x1723)

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

OI! Don't make a stink!
Bin that Wrongthink!

Cooper Lee
Cooper Lee

Good luck proving that in court.

Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox

Burden is on you to prove your innocence against thought crimes, citizen.

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

he blew away a sizeable amount of future traitors
From where i see it he galvanized the population and is STILL being used as an example of terrorism in europe despite muslim terrorism being far more deadly and frequent.

how do you gain political power without violence?
There is no given answer to this and you know it
You can gain it through elections, just like the current leftwing rulers did and through slow brainwashing.
There are many ways to gain power, violence is just one of them

Keep in mind that Hitler was shot at when he first marched against his own government and the nazis were violent as fuck

Julian Myers
Julian Myers

To think I used to look up to Britain in my youth.

Nathaniel Gutierrez
Nathaniel Gutierrez

Keep in mind that Hitler was shot at when he first marched against his own government
Yeah, by Jewish citizens.

Wait. I get what you're saying here...

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

WTF UK, this is nonsense. Let me guess it only applies when talking about non-whites.

Tried to fix the wacky lens distortion.

Attached: 15223197436072.jpg (1.05 MB, 1200x1600)

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

we're in for a dark future on this island

Attached: 1522274945296.png (435 KB, 710x750)

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

So, what you are saying is that all you have to do is complain that literally ANYTHING that someone else did made you feel hated, and they go to jail?

Landon Morris
Landon Morris

oh my fuck

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

this isn't about looking good or winning votes it's about ethnic survival, you never will win enough votes. you can't propose any radical solutions on a political platform, you will be slandered and censored if you propose any white nationalist policies. also the current demographics will make it impossible to gain enough votes.

you won't replicate hitlers rise to power. he barely got enough votes when germany was 100% german. only intimidation and violence will scare the establishment. forming ideological alliances with armed europeans will be big enough of a threat to challenge the establishment.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

funniest thing ive read all week haha

the absolute STATE of britain

Juan Morales
Juan Morales

Yeah, those stupid fucking bri--
checks flag

Jaxson Russell
Jaxson Russell

Jesus, sorry bongbro. Englandistan just got even shittier.

Cooper Ward
Cooper Ward

ANYTHING that someone else did made you feel hated, and they go to jail?
I'm not holding my breath, expecting this to apply if you are a white CIS male getting outright death threats from shit-skins or leftists

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Sounds like Brit Pol needs to start reporting it's politicians for hate crimes or hate incidents

Attached: 1521629045600.jpg (180 KB, 690x1024)

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

This. Feel for you granddad. Not sure how you're getting out of this one without some heads rolling.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

as a white Christian homogenic country free from human-animals, anarcho-tyrrany and other degenerate faggotry I am torn between showing compassion and laughing my ass off

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

So, what you are saying, is that being white is illegal in Britain?

Who exactly thought that May was a good idea?

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

were all in this together mutt boy

Henry Gray
Henry Gray

America has a common law system you absolute brainlet

Grayson Scott
Grayson Scott

thinking christcuckoldry is something to be proud of

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

You can change the political landscape enough to allow more and more radical movements

AfD was barely started and got ~15% of the votes in some elections
Its massive

The battle can and should be fought on many fronts and information is key
Violence isnt out of the question but its not an easy solution and it can backfire rapidly

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Hi Muhammad

Attached: 1522322391427m.jpg (74 KB, 910x1024)

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

F

Attached: dees-brawsoms.jpg (70 KB, 1280x528)

Colton Green
Colton Green

literally fake news

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

Jesus christ. If that's real the UK needs to be fucking nuked.

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

Attached: 1507044710252.jpg (51 KB, 741x649)

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Its bad when brown ID sweden is looking down on you.

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

If someone does something that isn't a criminal offence

Attached: 1522253232493.jpg (43 KB, 500x478)

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

this is what happens when jews are in power. Feel sorry for you guys, you are going to get exterminated

Charles Gomez
Charles Gomez

yeah right the cuck british police would probably arrest you for complaining

Adrian Turner
Adrian Turner

tfw gained two patriot points by reporting all the posters in here to my local police station

Attached: 11376033-695704300541175-747442803-n.jpg (25 KB, 480x480)

Josiah Harris
Josiah Harris

it's false hope to be honest. the demographics are against us and it is only getting worse. the time it would take to get enough people on our side there will be hundreds of thousands of more racial strangers being brought in and procreating.

we need some acts of violence to get the borders closed and influence politics. it is unfortunate it has to come to this but they have forced europes hand. Set some clear policies on what we want and coerce the establishment into enforcing it.

- set up deportation centres (give money to leave)
- birth ban on non europeans
- get native population having more kids
- lock up or kill traitors

if they don't act on this then attack traitors. simple as. the threat of violence is more effective than rallies and feigning outrage at every policy that is used to fuck us.

Jeremiah Cox
Jeremiah Cox

Carnaby Street, London 1980

Attached: 33399621585-9c13f630dc-k.jpg (1.07 MB, 2048x1265)

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

offence
At least autocorrect knows the actual spelling.

Jacob Bennett
Jacob Bennett

This is what happens when you rely on a (((common law))) system with no constitutional protections.

not arguing with that but following iraqveteran8888 / hickok as much as i do, i've noticed the government over there is trying to squeeze some more inches on the 2a; the ATF is moving towards reclassifying anything with a 'rate increasing device' as a machine gun? which as chad pointed out is basically a go for anything semi-automatic because you rate increase anything semi-automatic with your finger (without even bumping it.... just pull the trigger quicker? rate increased? hmmmmm)

Austin Lopez
Austin Lopez

Please tell me that's photoshopped.

Attached: 1522291965205.png (928 KB, 971x1405)

Juan Lopez
Juan Lopez

met.police.uk/advice-and-information/hate-crime/what-is-hate-crime/

Matthew Perry
Matthew Perry

Jesus, what a shithole.

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

This is literally like Romania back during the communist times. What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Elijah Evans
Elijah Evans

Attached: typical-british.jpg (16 KB, 230x212)

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Personally, I think protesting is absolutely stupid because the result is always zero for the party that is protesting. Some comfy rhino isn't going to give up his power, backdoor money and whatever else perks they are receiving (from their peers) to a bunch of faggots out on a lawn with signs screaming at the wind.

There is only so much back and fourth people can do until enough is enough with the tyrants making the laws irrespective of the will of the people. The United States explicitly has the 2nd amendment to remove tyrants by deadly force when the will of the people determines their government no longer has their guaranteed freedoms protected.

Britain is being lost on several fronts and they sure don't have a democracy any longer. Additionally, as a burger in Germany, I see that the Germans are not far behind Britain. The political atmosphere and personal freedoms are bad here.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

Is this shit real?

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

we need some acts of violence

if they don't act on this then attack traitors

threat of violence

fyi user, assuming you're not from reddit and shitposting, you should probably be extremely careful using those particular phrases as they're a.) probably not going to work in practice all too well, b.) going to make it very easy for the media to point at you and call you a retarded extremist, c.) very, very likely to get you actually arrested once you start going on about threatening and attacking people; that's not an if / but / maybe situation for the police, they can very easily arrest and charge you for that (intent to cause harm)

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

go to jail even if you didn't break the law

haha OH WOW

Attached: 1486435268582.png (481 KB, 553x827)

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

be britbong
not break the law
go to jail anyway

Attached: 1329011741320.gif (3 KB, 242x280)

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

Sites government sources of aggressive behaviour by certain groups
Said group retaliates with aggressive behaviour

Pottery

Nolan Barnes
Nolan Barnes

And the Tories will win again next election.
B-but we have to stop Labour!
kek

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

you're right but we need to stop being cucks. stop letting them fuck europe relentlessly. we need to stop caring at some point about what happens if we speak out.

it is a dire situation. people are utterly scared of anything remotely ethnic nationalist and the laws are fucked about speaking honestly about this.

Isaac Johnson
Isaac Johnson

youtube.com/watch?v=SDC3SIwuIa4

Attached: 1397365231054.jpg (135 KB, 713x974)

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Its one extreme to the other. We could always vote green :^)

Attached: 1515448593609.png (568 KB, 722x894)

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Europe deserves it's fate. If they wanna commit collective suicide let them. Anything worth saving out of it left that giant shit hold decades ago.

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

What about the people who don't want to go along with this? I don't want the land of my ancestors, with all its beauty and splendor, brimming with great works of art and engineering, to be handed over to people who had nothing to do with it, and who can't appreciate the culture which gave rise to it. They didn't EARN any of it. It's disgusting.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

Don't post fake shit, UK is ridiculous enough

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

This was real idiot

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

it's so ridiculous that you faggots would rather sit around instead of doing something about it.

Luis Gutierrez
Luis Gutierrez

thats how fascism looks like

dont let this happen in US

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

literally 1984

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

literally 1984

that's literally how far behind on their plan they are.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit