How does it feel, Britain? :D

How does it feel, Britain? :D

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-29-13-21-44.png (1080x775, 465K)

Normal, the British have always been contrary

contrary to reason and proper thinking

That's 100% true. Still, if we listened to your propaganda, EU was supposed to be history by now.

Whoever said that you brain dead pleb but give me one source?

RARE
A
R
E

Dominos aren't a good analogy

Europe is heaped in manure, and we managed to dig ourselves out and see the light. Yes we're still in a world of shit but it's better than being engulfed in shit like mainland europe.

Was the domino too far away from the other to cause a cascade or did it fall the wrong way?

I need to know if the words were upside down compared to the others or if they were the same, but distant.

What, so were supposed to give a shit about other EU members?

The politics of 27 countries aren't our concern, the only thing that matters is that we're leaving whether you like it or not. If you wanna leave the EU too that's entirely up to you - we didn't ask anyone else to get us out of the shit pile.

Historically, Britain was never part of EU. Sure, they cooperated reluctantly, but in reality, they were slowing the rest of us down.

I think they fell the wrong way

N E W F A G

Italy still has the possibility for a coalition and the Hungarian elections are next week

Why are eastern European flags always the biggest EU shills?

Maybe they are no shills, but the ones who massively profit from being part of the EU. You know, instead of getting annexed by russia?

They love all the gibs they get from the important country.
The EU isn't what is stopping Russia from annexing eastern Europe, that's NATO.

no more EU = no more gibs

Attached: 1504518411817.jpg (948x654, 50K)

*countries

who says it has to be in a short timespan?
it'll fall believe me and italy is next. man i cant wait for the next financial crisis, i can imagine they're already stressing as fuck

I was poiting at economical benefits.
Even if eastern european states would get annexed by or engage in a trade union with russia, they's be far worse off than with the EU.
But you are right.

Dude, like half of slovenia is on Sup Forums. Which is about 20 people. How new are you?

This

Thanks for the clarification Spain.

Attached: 1496622250220.png (811x689, 98K)

Their population to office worker ratio makes them very much reliant on foreign seasonal workers, so there's always going to be a migrant flux.
And the EU will stay a very close tradepartner, whether they like it or not.

What really confuses me is that they got pissed off when they lost the EU finance sector or won't get any future ESA contracts.

Attached: 1511948261799.jpg (552x369, 89K)

It pretty much is. It will never recover and it'll only get more damaged.

If you would've read your own graph, you'd see Slovenia is not getting very much.

What alternativesl reality are you living in? EU is currently economically strongest region in the world. Above both China and US