Witch Craft Works C.68

It's that time of the month again, for witchy activity and other assorted silliness. This month is another goofy shenanigan chapter, though it gives the German witches some time to shine if they have any dark horse fans.

Sorry it's a little late, took me awhile to find any postable raws. Unfortunately it's another "sensei forgot she's not writing a monthly manga" chapter again, with 19 pages of a drawn out gag and 1 page of the usual foreshadowing.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/search?q=dirndl&num=100&tbm=isch
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_deutscher_Vornamen_germanischer_Herkunft#W
ancestry.com.au/name-origin?surname=winez
lmgtfy.com/?q=Sup
youtu.be/Gv2mNoiv574
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

------------------

-[One Day]
-[Alcina, making moves behind the scenes!!]
-[Witch Craft Works]
-I've got something I'd like you two to help me out with.
-[Alcina, a regional inspector for the Workshop Witches.]
-....And for what business would you call us to such a gloomy place?
-We're off-duty today, you know? ((In fact, I wonder why we even need to take orders from you in the first place.))
-[Roland]
-[Winez]
-...W...We're quite preoccupied in tracking down Medusa, I'll have you know.......
-[Allow me to explain, for all you readers who have forgotten them! These ladies are the elite Witch Sisters, who were once dispatched from the Rottenberg Workshop in order to transfer Medusa back!] **See

Volume#4**
-[Thanks to the twists and turns of fate, today they find themselves having temporarily become Alcina's underlings!]

-------------------

The German witches have always had their names translated as Lauren and Wynne, but sensei writes them out in english this chapter, and questionable as her choices are her english is usually pretty decent, so these are what she intended.

-------------------

-...You've supposedly practically caught Medusa and yet you're SO busy with it...is that so~? Are you sure it's not that you two have no viable intel at all?
-If you were to cooperate with me, I'm sure I could find it within me to prepare an exchange of information for you.....
-!
-It's not as if we've fallen so low that we need to have our info spoonfed to us by you, and.....!
-Nee-san!
-....Tch-!
-....What should we do?
-A wise choice.
-I want you to investigate a certain man.
-First, take these glasses.
-Then use these earphones too.
-I'll have you two operate EXACTLY as I instruct you to.
-Let's work well together now~~~~! :heart:

--------------------

How could anyone not trust that face?

--------------------

-[Witch Craft Works]
-[Mizunagi Ryuu]

-[Chapter 68: Takamiya-kun and Alcina's Scenario]

-[Internal Strife in the Workshop?!]

-------------------

>Unfortunately it's another "sensei forgot she's not writing a monthly manga" chapter again, with 19 pages of a drawn out gag and 1 page of the usual foreshadowing.
I accidentally all my pages on gags and at the last minute crammed in some plot?

-------------------

-Kyaaaaaaa----!
-Princeeeess-!!
-((Have a lovely day, Princeeeess~!))
-((Princ~eeeeeess!))
-So.....that's the target of our inquiry? The "dangerous Witch that even threatens the Tower Witches"?
-Although, it IS true that she possesses a bit of an otherworldly beauty.... ((Woman though I am, even MY heart skipped a beat...))
-N...Not her, Nee-san!
-It's the BOY-!
-EH? THE GUY?!

--------------------

That little lost Timpopo poster.

Ayakacchi makes everyones' heart go dokidoki.

--------------------

-Now I see....So it follows that the woman there is interested in him.
-Normally, when compared to women, men are extremely lacking in magical power.
-If he has innately potent magical abilities, then he could be some sort of aberrant existence.
-In the first place, that Inspector Alcina herself is plenty suspicious......
-If she takes actions that are even questionable in the slightest......You understand, right, Wynne?
-....Right, Nee-san.
-What are you two babbling on about?! Can you hear me clearly? From this point on, carry out my orders to the letter!
-Gnhh-!

---------------------

These two are the type to discover too much their """boss""" is on about and get themselves killed.

>tfw you'll never find and adopt a lost Timpopo

---------------------

-!
-Are you alright? I'll carry your bags for you.
-Sorry about that.
-((Bye, Princeeeess-!!))
-((See you later, Princess~))

--------------------

Roland, mistress of disguise.
I love how over the last half a dozen chapters or so, Ayaka has been completely silent and just looked at al the nonsense going on around her and Honoka with a "you hafta be fucking kidding me" face.

--------------------

-Please, take my seat.
-[As a Pregnant Lady]
-Aaah-! There's a cat stuck in the road!
-[He "saved" her.]
-[A Wallet]
-Thank you very much for turning this in to us!

---------------------

WCW world really is like Harry Potter world. You have a few dangerous competant mages, and then everyone is is blithering idiots.

---------------------

-Gnhh-!
-Nee-san!
-Is he REALLY supposed to be some kind of heinous sorceror?
-......rrg-!
-I can't see him as anything other than a sweet, adorable, good little boy!

---------------------

Honoka's /ss/ swag really is the most powerful magic in this series, although I suppose after what he did to Evermillion that could never be in doubt.

Beware of that witch... She is not an idiot! *Thunder & Lightining*

Such a devilish plan, Alcina truly is a master ruseman.

>Honoka gets banished to the End
>All those End-Witches squeeing with glee at the cute new room-mate they got.

---------------------

-Methinks the "adorable" part might just be your personal taste, but....
-Well, for the most part I can agree with your evaluation of him as a good boy.
-Alright, let's transition to the next stage of the plan.
-The next stage?
-I want to draw out that man's true nature.
-To that end, what else would we turn to but your feminine wiles?

-They do say, after all, that there's no better way to get to the heart of a man's character then through his manhood.
::::T.Note - The phrase Alcina uses here is , which is one of those japanese idioms that plays on the meaning of kanji. can mean both one "nature", as well as being a

term for "sex". And men, who have the character, are , honest, to that nature.:::

-...Is this some kind of joke? The aim of all this is an investigation, right?
-You say investigation, I say harrassment...
-HARRASSMENT?!
-Oh, I'm just talking to myself, just ignore me.
-No, you JUST said this was to harrass him, didn't you!?
-What in the world are you thinking?!
-Oh, DO shut up. All you two need to do is keep quiet and obey my orders.
-In the first place, what do you even MEAN by "feminine wiles"?! We're not HARLOTS, I'll have you know!! ((I wouldn't even know how to go about doing it!))

---------------------

Roland is pure, PURE!

God's work, user

---------------------

-I'm just going to have you put those lumps of fat on your chest to some valid, practical use.
-I've prepared just the outfit for it. Now go get changed.
-Lumps of fat?!
-Nee-san, here.....
-What the hell is this?! There's no way on earth I could ever wear this, is there?!
-So you don't want the intel on Medusa, do I have that right?
-Grr-!
-ENOUGH of this! Let's just go home, Winez!
-Medusa's hideout.....And here I know just where it is~~~. What a sh~aaaame~
-.....At the very least then, I'll do this alone.
-My little sister isn't really "suited" for what this calls for.
-NEE-SAN!
-Winez, I'm asking you to handle my support here. Alright?
-.........Yes.

---------------------

---------------------

-Looks like the two of them are headed into that cafe'.
They're talking about something.
-!
-He's on the move! The woman's on standby!
-Looks like he might be off to the restroom. He's alone. This is our best chance!
-And?
-All I need to do is get him to expose his true intentions, right?
-Fufu, I'm expecting great things from you.
-H~ey, could I have a second of your time?
-Eh?

---------------------

R&W have no one to blame but themselves for whatever is about to unfold. At least they're smart enough to not approach Hono-kyun with Ayaka around.

---------------------

-We're doing a survey in this area.
-If you don't mind, could we talk over there?
-(To think I'd be hitting on a cute boy on the street in this getup.....)
-(...I'm so humiliated!!!)
-(Th...That's an amazing outfit she's got on.... I wonder if some kind of event's going on~....?)
-Sorry, but I can't.......
-I'm having some tea with my classmate right now.
-((Grr-!)) (Even from a cursory glance I can see that this boy's innocent as they come. It's OBVIOUS that he'd be guarded around someone in THIS outfit, isn't it?!) ((It's still a shock getting outright rejected

like that though!))

-----------------------

Nice to see she didn't compromise her armor for the oktoberfest look

-----------------------

-(That woman..... She's disregarding that and having me do something like this anyway.)
-(In order to test my ability?)
-(------------------.....!)
-(Fine then. In that case, I'll show you what I'm capable of.)
-(I'll have him fall for me!)
-
-It's fine, isn't it?
-Is that girl you're having tea with more attractive then ME?
-......Eh...
-(My magic, "Power Words of the Ruler", enslaves the minds of others.)
-(No one, no matter who, is capable of resisting it.)
-Come now, will you share with me your true intentions?

-----------------------

What will prevail? Power words: sex, or Hono-kyuns purity?

-----------------------

-If you're honest, and tell me the truth about yourself, well then....
-.....I know. In the Witching world, there's a certain nickname I have. "The Tattoo'ed Witch".
-...........Is that because I have a tattoo somewhere on this body of mine?
-.....I wouldn't mind letting you search me for it.....
-Wh....What the heck are you even saying?!
-I couldn't do that!
-I already have someone I...!

------------------------

And now Roland is dead. Alas sweet germanic tiddies, we hardly knew ye.

If she was going for Oktoberfest then she fucked up a bit.

It seems 90% have covered shoulders.

google.de/search?q=dirndl&num=100&tbm=isch

Dear lord I don't think my dick can handle this.

------------------------

-!
-((*GASP*))
-Woah-!

-----------------------

Also: Did she fuck up her proportions?

-----------------------

-Ka...Kagari-san?!
-Takamiya-kun, are you alright?
-Yeah, I'm fine.
-Huh......That lady...
-She ran away. .....And not a trace of feedback indicating my magic hit her.
-You saved me, Winez.
-[Winez's the brawn.]
-((Aren't I heavy?))
-Hmhm, quite an interesting little spectacle you put on there.
-What in the world kind of nonsense was THAT?! I can't even vaguely think of that as a respectable investigation! Explain yourself!
-Depending on your answer, we'll go report you to our superiors for abuse of authority!
-Oh please, do feel free.
-WHA--?!

-----------------------

>ywn be princess carried...
you know the drill

-----------------------

-(Takamiya Honoka...)
-(I've heard that Kazane's treasured child plays host to some untold power, but...........)
-(How should I pass judgement here, I wonder.)
-(Over the many, long years, I have never once seen the White Princess pass into the hands of a righteous master.)
-(Those who've desired her power, whether they've had a reason for it or not have always found a reason for drowning in it once obtaining it......)
-And regarding that boy you had us investigate, I just can't think of him as being a dangerous sorceror in any way! That young man wouldn't hurt a FLY, don't you think!?
-Of course, he is adorable like a hamster, so I understand your desire to keep your eyes on him! ((It's that woman by his SIDE who's so dangerous!))
-Your personal tastes are unnecessary to this report.
-(In the first place, if I had a choice, I wouldn't exactly want to be carrying out this manner of harassment either.....)
-((Hmmm~~))
-Exactly what connection WAS there between us investigating him and that seduction back there?!
-Fufu, nothing at all, really. I just wanted to make you do it.
-HUUUH?! See here, you! Enough screwing around with---
-Enough already. Would you two please just leave already.
-Now wait a MINUTE! What about your intel on Medusa?! Didn't you promise us?!

------------------------

This does, at least, open up interesting character quetions about Alsina. Is she not actually a twisted bitch, is that just something she projects as a mask to cover her intentions, or something that developed out of millenia of boredom? That could potentially make her an eventual ally, or at least she might decide Honoka is the hero that all deserve and need.

------------------------

-This shot came out so~~~ well~~~, didn't it?
-?!
-I'll be looking forward to using you as I please in the future, so until then! :heart:
-NEE-SAN!!
-I've never even so much as held hands with a gentleman before.....
-And if Mother even finds out about this, then it's all over.....!
-...........That woman herself is the most dangerous Witch of them all...!

-------------------------

Nice job copying/reusing a panel in the SAME chapter sensei.

-....I suppose I've grasped a general understanding...
-...when it comes to the Witches active in this town.
-[Her Investigation is Actually Steadily Progressing?!]
-(At any rate, it seems as if the Witches in this city have formed rank into battle factions....)
-(That would be Kazane's influence....)

-[(Under Atori): Puppet User, Wields a large sword on her back, meat-head. (Tampopo): Wields rabbits. indicating Kasumi). (Kasumi): Wields a bear. Goes extraordinarily berserk in____(cut off)]

-Today was one weird day, huh.....

[Witch Craft Works ---> To Be Continued]

::::Alcina's Whiteboard (everything I can read on this version, it's too small):::
Right Half:
Everyone from the Workshop, Kazane, (bottom left of her) Apprentices, (left to right) Cow, Puppet User, Master, *Leader, (Kasumi) *Leader, (to her left) Underlings, (Timpopes) Animal, KMM-Dan, (Kanna,

cause of her hair) Twin_____
Everyone from the Tower (Workshop marked as enemies ), Medusa, Chronoir, Weekend, Weekend's Minions, Star Team, (Hopefully I can see more of her comments on a bigger version).

I have to say, it actually took me a few minutes to realise that the KMM-Dan were listed on the Workshop side as Kasumi's underlings thanks to what happened on the roof the other day, and then I cracked up. Although it does mean that she doesn't know they're with Medusa. I do want to see a high-rez version of the board, some of her comments are funny.

See you guys next witchy time, same witchy channel.

Ah, also interesting to note that she ranks Medusa as a 5-star SSR over 3B6 as a 4-star, with Weekend only being a 2-star welfare.

>KMM-Dan were listed on the Workshop side as Kasumi's underlings
Later... Shift Medusa, Weekend, KMM-Dan as Honoka's underlings / fan club?

Also also, that Tanutanu. Finally, question, it looks like there's a line continuing left from Touko in the ranks of the 5 guardian witches, but isn't the 5th Witch Kasumi? If not, who am I forgetting?

Is Vertical's release of this any good? I saw the first 4 volumes used for about $5 each and was thinking of picking them up.

What are you gonna do? Buy a different English version? You'd have to wait until it falls out of copyright or a different publisher negotiates the rights?

Buy one used and complain to the publisher if quality is lacking.

Thank you, based translator.

Wasn't pick related (not Cow obviously) the other one? Can't remember if she's a witch or not.

Sounds like a mobage.

>The German witches have always had their names translated as Lauren and Wynne, but sensei writes them out in english this chapter, and questionable as her choices are her english is usually pretty decent, so these are what she intended.
Winez is apparently a real name. So Sensei likely go through the trouble of looking up names that she deemed cool-sounding. Roland is of course quite well known as a name, if only because of Harry Potter.

>Roland
"Roland ist ein männlicher Vorname."

>Winez
I found no such name here: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_deutscher_Vornamen_germanischer_Herkunft#W

>I found no such name here: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_deutscher_Vornamen_germanischer_Herkunft#W
This site claim that the name is real, but I don't have any details of its actual origin. It could just not be a German name.
ancestry.com.au/name-origin?surname=winez

Thanks Translator-kun.

Pretty sure she was a normal human, and that's why she's disappeared from the story.

This slow burn the story has been on for the last 2 years it feels like is killing me, but it's nice seeing releases are coming regularly again.

I'd say otherwise. Given that the witches aren't suppose to let anyone that they exist, Kazane wouldn't have assigned her to help Kagari if she wasn't aware of witches. Kagari even uses magic in front of her and she isn't surprised by it.

I can't believe I finally caught a Live Thread. It's been like 6 months since I had the chance.

Thanks as always OP

Lurk moar. Use the catalog. No! Not that one. The one with filters.

Thanks!

>The one with filters.
I'm intrigued.

Today you'll remind them.

Not caught up but thank for keeping up translations.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Sup Forums+catalog
I bet you didn't think of googling that yet.

Finally.

Have they fucked yet?

Based translator. Thanks for keeping these tgreads alive

MC is too pure for that.

Oh sweet the Witchiis are still relevant enough to have crossovers.

>tfw never lap pillow handjob while suckling boobies

>is pure, PURE!
neck yourself
I thought the dump had stalled but it had just gotten caught in the meme filters

>just marathoned the anime
>came for Kagari
>fall in love with imouto instead
What do?

>tfw we'll never get honoka x evermilion /ss/ doujins
Why is the world so cruel?

Perhaps there is, but nobody saw it and scanned it.

too pure

How are those little things supposed to compete?

There's an official crossover/colab now between afternoon and the Japanese arcade game lord of vermilion 4 with some anime and manga characters showing up as summonable units. Ayaka from wcw is one, along with phosphophylite, killy from blame, and thorfin(?) From Finland saga.

youtu.be/Gv2mNoiv574

Damn right. So guys, where do I find my own 6'6 fire witch?