Truth time guise. Why do memeflaggers use memeflags? I just assume it's because they're from Israel and are afraid...

Truth time guise. Why do memeflaggers use memeflags? I just assume it's because they're from Israel and are afraid. Is that the case? I honestly want to know.

Attached: best-american-traditional-tattoos-entertainmentmesh-1516133006gk4n8-250x324.jpg (250x324, 19K)

Terminal faggotry. Many such cases.

I use a meme flag because i'm an expat and it avoids cunts just going chink chink chink

Ma nigga
What district senpai

Because amerilards derail every single thread by attacking people based on which flag is attached to their post rather than coming up with a real reason for why they disagree with that post.

Attached: 1518415978334.png (666x666, 221K)

chink chink chink

Attached: 1514827653019.jpg (680x906, 63K)

A few people collude to push a topic by one of them acting like an easy target for the rest to gang up on. Use a meme flag and act like a Russian just to trigger ect...

They're the really bad shitposting countries like Turkey, Canada, India etc. These people are just faggots.
I sometimes put on a memeflag when I talk about embarrassing shit because I don't want my personal life to be associated with the flag.

This. Flags and symbols say more in less. The more you know of symbols and signs the greater the message.

Attached: 1512157120033.png (589x239, 77K)

Same my nigga

show your flag asshole
based latvia gets it

A bunch of Leafs and Poos. I never use them because I need to help demonstrate that not all Leafs are reddit-tier trash.

Attached: 1474947646622.jpg (553x567, 61K)

There is a difference debating under a meme flag... and using it to start a topic. People who start threads with meme flags are usually 12-15 years old and attempt to act like the person they dislike. It's easier to mimic who you despise than actually engage in logical debate.

>Why do memeflaggers use memeflags?
Because they want to troll/shill their topic of choice without people identifying them with the geographic flag. That does not work because we just call them on their obvious troll/shill and use of a memeflag.

>Is that the case?
Not necessarily but they clearly do not want to use their geo flag for whatever is their reason.

Personally I think memeflags can be fun but unfortunately too many obvious trolls/shills use them and is just becomes a distracting annoyance. I have just started to ignore any thread that has a memeflag OP. It is one thing if a random posters is using a meme flag but a memeflag OP is more likely than not just a waste of time.

It doesn't help at all. The amount of leaf flags has gone done so massively that you see more Latvian flags than leaf flags. Ever since they brought back the meme flags the leafs have vanished.
One guy with a leaf flag posting not that terrible posts doesn't change the fact that we know who is behind all these meme flags.

>1 post by this ShillD

>memeflag
Hmmm....

>Deus Vult meme flag
>I love jews
Classic example of everything wrong with Sup Forums. This is the sort of trash that should be instantly deleted for stupidity, but as long as its anti jew it gets to stay... not that we shouldnt be gassing them the moment shtf... but really... the childish shitposting is a turnoff.

Here I am memefag. No one has posted anything that I want to comment on. Also, I was hoping people would grow a pair and take off their memeflags for this thread, but I can't control other people.

memeflags are ashamed of their countries or they can't handle the bants

I always use Israel as its a meme flag to me

it's best just not to engage them and report all bait threads, but of course newfriends don't understand the concept of not feeding the troll

>Why do memeflaggers use memeflags?
Because I want mah Sorosbux