So Sup Forums

Blake Price
Blake Price

so Sup Forums... hero or villain?

Attached: 220px-Edward-Snowden-2.jpg (16 KB, 220x265)

All urls found in this thread:

supforums.com/thread/165813432/politics

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Soyboy

Matthew Gutierrez
Matthew Gutierrez

national hero

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Treason is treason, no excuses. He should have taken some other route to fix what ever he saw in need of fixing.

Colton Rodriguez
Colton Rodriguez

I wouldn't have run to Russia.

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

did hollyjew sensationalize him?
jew/goy villain

Jackson Jackson
Jackson Jackson

It's not a bad deed to betray evil.

Henry Harris
Henry Harris

Hero.
He gave us the truth, he is doing god's work

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

betraying the jews is bad

Matthew Diaz
Matthew Diaz

This Russian has sense. Now pressure your Government to nuke Britain please.

Luke Hughes
Luke Hughes

It's not ok to weaken your country and sacrifice your people's security for betraying jews. There're other ways.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

HAPPENING!!!!!!
Russian Spy assassination was an INSIDE JOB!
GET IN HERE LADS !!!!
supforums.com/thread/165813432/politics

Attached: rejer.png (1.4 MB, 898x897)

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

sacrifice your people's security
You're not damaging your people, you're damaging the faction that you know is the enemy of people.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Fucking this

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

Well to be honest a retard. Now I could be the retard because maybe his leaks where more than mass surveillance, but anyone with a room temperature is know or would figure it out. Now his life is ruined and I feel bad for him. He also could be just a character and they've become so drunk on their own farts that they don't care if we know and he serves as a warning.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

so Sup Forums... hero or villain?
Were we able to root out corruption in out government because of his efforts? Hero.

Was our national security compromised directly by specific information he divulged? Did anyone die because of the information? Villain.

Little bit of both I'm afraid.

Bentley King
Bentley King

Microsoft share point admin
never graduated college
kicked out of the army for shin splints
The only thing of value he ever did was get a TS-SCI security clearance and he fucked that up.

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

National hero. History will be kinder to him than current generations.

he should've let the government continue to unlawfully surveil people and abuse that power

go lick a boot. Telling people was the only thing he could do, he tried to report up the chain and nobody did anything. He gave up his life and his citizenship to tell the people the government was up to some shady shit.

Joshua King
Joshua King

I wonder if you realize how this will look in the history books.

This was the moment when we entered the death to privacy age.

Leo Russell
Leo Russell

That blood is on the governments hands, not his. Think of it like the government is committing an armed robbery and Snowden kills the robber but also hits a bystander.

None of that shit ever would've happened had the armed robber not been a such a goddamn slav

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

hero, obviously.
anyone thinks otherwise is just shitposting at this stage

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit