What's the verdict, Sup Forums

Redpilled? yea or ney?

Attached: IMG_5600.jpg (1323x1242, 171K)

Don't know yet, will wait until there is a proper game movie out.

I played it. The narrative was clearly there but they dialed it back after wolfenstein.
I the recurring CIA spook character is looking for a tape taken in a hotel room of "the big boss". He is a big caricature, reminds me of smith in american dad.
There are a couple other references to the president.
It's been pretty mellow. I have more issue with the actual playable content than anything else

SJW are mad because it wasnt the SJW shitfest "go there and kill trumptards and burn their bibles" that they were expecting.

Watch for upcoming games where the good guys are supplied arms by the government in order to fight terrorists.

its pretty fun game pham

fuck off to

How the fuck to these people think they're tolerant?

It's ok to be intolerant to the intolerant. Except muslims.

Has Ubisoft fixed themselves?

The state of gaming.
Asking about the game’s message.
Interactive propaganda.

It's an "othering" type philosophy. They don't view us as people, they merely view us as the enemy. So it's ok to treat us like we aren't even human.

How to train an army 101

SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

Attached: sage.jpg (799x534, 158K)

Pretty fun, soundtrack is really good. I wasnt going to play it but I saw some reviewers who were triggered because the story doesnt follow their sensitive PC agenda. Therefore, I had to play it.

Your country is spam

take your shitty advertising thread and stick it up your sjw ass

It's good. Joseph literally did nothing wrong and tried to save his people.

GAME IS OBJECTIVELY GREAT
Multiplayer is literally halo 3 tier
Single player is everything they hyped halo 2 to be originally but never had the budget or technology to make. it also references skyrim in a subtle and classic way. makes it feel like skyrim 2 with guns.

Attached: 1519961822561.gif (496x385, 949K)

Attached: Karl-Pilkington-Eyebrow-Raise.gif (280x210, 1.19M)

Target audience are young males (11-21)

Mission targets

- Psychological subconscious training
- Disable any empathy towards white people
- Release endoprhines for murdering white people (endogenous opioid neuropeptides)
- Prepare audience to genocide white people
- Ridicule Christianity/Spread bad feelings towards Christianity

Primary mission target is to save data permanently into the limbic system of the brain structure.
Make use of realistic quality graphic data to make it look like memories.

Attached: zucc.jpg (1813x952, 912K)

>GAME IS OBJECTIVELY GREAT
It's fun. I'm pretty annoyed that there are like four weapons in each category.
>Multiplayer is literally halo 3 tier
Haven't tried multiplayer yet
>Single player is everything they hyped halo 2 to be originally but never had the budget or technology to make.
Like co-op? I never played gaylo
>it also references skyrim in a subtle and classic way. makes it feel like skyrim 2 with guns.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? It feels nothing like that

Pretty good. Soundtrack is so murica to ne at least. I think there's a jab at Trudeau too but I'm not sure. They're whining; polygon, forbes, slate, waypoint. Hurk Sr. is hilarious.

I don't want to fund Ubisoft because of their recent track record, but I would like too encourage actual good games if it really is. I guess they might learn...

In a functioning adult with a job, a family, and a life I enjoy. I don't play kids games unless it's something with my son like Risk.

HOLY FUCK VIDYA SOY BTFOOOOO

Played it for a little bit felt like a console port aimed at 10-12 year olds. I got a refund on it.

dont know, skipping this one

Ubisoft is a majority female game studio. Nothing they create can be good.

What about white babies?

gonna download it later this year, same as with all ubishit vidya

redpilled af

Is any modern game really redpilled? Aren't video games just dopamine-fueling achievement simulators meant to satiate the lowest common denominators desire for accomplishment? I mean I like playing a bit here and there but it always see,some weird when folks here try to talk about how games are redpilled when they're all basically timewasting simulators that are the furthest medium from redpilled as possible.

posting anything relates to games on gets you banned

They can be politically I suppose, but yeah, it’s a soy tier time waster and a guilty pleasure for many I think

I almost feel culturally enriched.
The game is shite btw. The same old same old. Blow shit up.

Attached: 1487071650840923721.jpg (800x387, 23K)

So videogames cause violence now, huh? Should we ban all games with guns?

My only argument against this, or rather along your lines, is that so many people sit and watch mind numbing shows all day after work. Some games do rewuire yoi to think and process while youre there so its more than just switching off and zoning out. This one isnt one of those games however, witcher 3 ior dark souls is more what i mean.

Grand strategy games really make you think

>Thousands of games dehumanising Muslims and Arabs - release endorphins when blowing up a mosque with an ac130.
Seems legit.
>One game sans WW2 or Cold War era killing white people
Fuuuuuuucking it's the (((Jews))) subconsciously shilling the anti white narrative
Fuck off.

All far cry games are trash and if you disagree you are either a nigger or a faggot

based pasta

Attached: 1517954307790.jpg (620x670, 93K)

>Witcher 3 requires thinking
Please. It's an edgelord shitfest with protagonist being an apathetic animal.

We do the same though

Pretty much. What we need is mercenaries 3 with a new slight realism twist. Closest we got was ghost recon wildlands.

Doesn't matter - Ubisoft's lost too much credibility at this point. Far Cry 5 could be the most redpilled game in the history of mankind and it wouldn't make up for the dozens of shitty, pozzed games Ubisoft's already put out.

They're on my permanent do-not-buy list along with EA and Activision. The only chance these companies will ever learn to stop making shitty games is if people stop buying their shitty games.

Sadly, this wallet battle has been going on for a decade with no visible results

Ya ever stop to think that maybe the narrative is slowly shifting?

Killing Druggie religious fundamentalists (who aren't Christian. I'm not that dense) is no problem to me. I dislike any fundamentalists/zealots of any religion regardless of color.

Assassins Creed WE WUZ KANGZ was pretty gud in my opinion
>shitskins living in dirthouses
>romans and greeks only people with actual civilization
>egyptians aren't even black in the game
>a secretive sect who hold the pharaoh hostage is the main enemy
>women walking around breast-free like it's nothing
Also the gameplay is really good, nothing like the assassins shits before it
I only got it because I wanted to check out the ancient setting and it was 30% off and I expected a liberal SJW shitfest but I'm pleasantly surprised

This

Attached: 1519490031420.jpg (460x550, 76K)

I can't tell if the game tried to subliminal redpill its players or of its trying to shill antiwhite propaganda. (((they))) are getting too good at this