Will Gohan remain a bottom or will he rise to the top in the upcoming episode of Dragon Ball Super?

Will Gohan remain a bottom or will he rise to the top in the upcoming episode of Dragon Ball Super?

No.
Super is the Goku show.
>Was the only one allowed to actually fight Beerus
>Was the one who killed Freiza despite it perfectly being Vegeta's time
>Was the only one who could fight Hit
Only Black Arc didn't have him fight the bad guy
>BUT MUH MONOKA!
Fuck off, it's the Goku show no matter how hard you meme

Post the gif. You know the one.

> pic

Obrigado doctor.

>Vegeta the only one to make Beerus flinch without using god Ki
>Vegeta soloed nearly all of Champa's team in the rival tournament

GT was more of Goku show than super is by far

Definitely agree.
Obviously it's hard to predict what's going to happen towards the very end of this arc, but it's hard to argue that at the very least, the writing hasn't set up the possibility for Gohan and Vegeta to do some cool ass shit.
>Gohan with the "I wanna do a whole new transformation da- I mean Picollo@"
>Vegeta was way stronger than Goku in the Black arc
and he now has a baby girl, and you know how Vegeta gets around women.

Can’t wait for Gohan Blanco to be canon

would that be like a national holiday in mexico? Honestly I'm super surprised that there's this whole like fucking mexican fan fiction or whatever. I had no idea mexicans knew what anime was. And on that point, do like mexican-asian hybrids exist? and if so, what is their power level

>implying Gohan Blanco won't defeat El Grande Padre

Neither, he's going to be a meh.
His highlight will probably be fighting Dyspo and then get ringed out.

There are only two non jobbers in the tournament. Gohan isn't one of them.

Here you go.

Is Gohan secretly having a homosexual relationship with Piccolo? It's like they are a gay couple always training together.

>the writing hasn't set up the possibility for Gohan and Vegeta to do some cool ass shit.
Reminder that Frieza will be permanently revived, and some time later, Vegeta will abandon his life on Earth and go work for Frieza again to stop living in Kakarot's shadow. Neko Majin Z will be made canon. We'll get to see Vegeta's adventures in space, how he deals with being at the top of the evil empire with Frieza, and how he handles the line of work with how soft Earth has made him. He'll probably return to Earth after he fails to surpass Kakarot yet again.
Gohan will never bee a stick-like soyboy again, but he can't be a battle hungry fight autist either. After this arch he'll train and work to stay in musclescholar mode, ready to help out Earth if it needs it. So at least he can stay a side character who can do some useful stuff.

I don't have an ounce of masculinity in me, I'm a soulless deviant, and I'm a social retard incapable of forming a bond with anyone, so my gut says yes, any male that would form a bond with another male MUST be a homosexual.

If the opening is true. Gohan will outlast frieza.

I like how you specifically say "fight" instead of "beat" since he lost all of his fights

He'll be next to leave after Frieza joins the baldy benchwarmers

>New powerup promised
>Team captain
>Goku saying "let's go further ahead, together" after fighing with him (and Goku already got a powerup)
>the opening lyrics
>the previous ED visuals
>the narrative of him letting go of his cockiness
>the manga building up for Gohan to join the final or penultimate member to join the U7 team
It's happening, how much longer will you deny it?

Gohan is the limit breaker (he will surpass the "potential unleashed" transformation)
Goku is the survivor (he always pulls through, even in grave circumstances)

>Frieza lives in fear of Super Saiyans
>SS Goku becomes waaay stronger than Final Form Frieza 100% Power

>the artificial humans are waaay stronger than SS Goku
>Semi-Perfect Cell becomes becomes waaay stronger than the artificial humans
>Perfect Cell becomes waaay stronger than Semi-Perfect Cell
>SSFP Goku and SSFP Gohan both nearly become a match for Perfect Cell
>SS2 Gohan becomes waaay stronger than Perfect Cell
>Super Perfect Cell nearly becomes a match for SS2 Gohan
>Fat Majin Buu is waaay stronger than SS2 Gohan
>SS3 Goku is waaay stronger than Majin Buu
>Super Buu is waaay stronger than Majin Buu
>Ultimate Gohan is waaay stronger than Super Buu, and a match for SS3
>Buutenks is waaay stronger than SS3 and Ultimate Gohan
>Buuhan is waaay stronger than Buutenks
>SSG Goku is waaay stronger than Buutenks
>SSGSS Goku is waaay stronger than SSG Goku

>Frieza trains for just 4 months
>closes the gargantuan gap it took Goku almost 20 years of very hard training to make

Why didn't Frieza just train for like a week or two back when he was alive? Then no Super Saiyan could touch him.

How was he supposed to know exactly how strong a super saiyan would be, you dumbfuck?

As far as he knew Vegeta, Nappa and Raditz was all that remained, he kept his tabs on them and knew they were nothing compared to him. And even then he kept his true power concealed to btfo them in case they thought they stood a chance, like he did to Jobeta.

The 4 month training to get 100 times stronger is obvious bullshit however. In the original DB it wasn't stated he never trained.

>How was he supposed to know exactly how strong a super saiyan would be
If he truly feared them, and if he's truly capable of training to get stronger that miraculously, he could have just trained every day or at least a couple times a week to make sure they would never be a problem. He knows Beerus, so he knows there's something to work toward.

I think you drastically underestimate the power of a Rocky training montage.

its not anime, they're just obsessed with dragon ball

>New powerup promised

Might learn to dodge or not stare directly at solar flares and poison. Maybe Piccolo won't have to lose so many arms saving his jobber ass from literal whos.

>Team captain

Everyone totally ignores him the second the tournament starts and just goes and does their own thing

>Goku saying "let's go further ahead, together" after fighing with him (and Goku already got a powerup)

Goku gets another powerup. Gohan nearly jobs to Jimeze, can't even hold his own against Freiza.

>the opening lyrics
Not a reference to Gohan

>the narrative of him letting go of his cockiness
Still can't dodge, has to be saved multiple times.
>the manga building up for Gohan to join the final or penultimate member to join the U7 team
That isn't even english.

why do you do this to yourself

Why do you spend all day every day fantasising about a shit character when you know you're just being set up for a fall? You and the rest of the Gohanspics turn these threads into toxic cancer. You're worse than waifufags.

I want to get into DragonBall but I know other about it other than some episodes Ive seen on Adult Swim.

What is the difference between Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Dragonball Kai, and Dragonball Super? Where do I start? Are they all connected in story. I need a quick rundown please.

English sub DB. English Sub DBZ, and Dragonball Super. Kai sucks, feel free to watch some of the movies but they're not cannon for the most part. Avoid GT entirely.

thanks doc

only a matter time before doses are universally banned

why do you believe this

It's the truth. Gohan and his fuckboys are entirely pathetic. You've spammed your bullshit for months about Gohan being SSB level and he's just not. He's a fucking waste of screen time that could be given to more likeable characters.

please stop that

It's time you face the truth Pedro. It's your only road to redemption as a human being.

who are you talking to

This guy.

I would post a thread praising the manga again knowing shallow ass close minded negative fans in this board will bash my opinion. But I honestly don't give a fuck anymore. I already said the manga is a masterpiece, I have nothing more to say. Nothing surprise in this latest chapter because I already know what Toyotaro is going to give me. Good shit the anime won't do or can't do right.

all this shitposting has turned your brain rotten

>claims my brain is rotten
>unironically wanks to Gohan headcannon

Gohan will win the tournament, I'm sure now... anyway, how do you think will be the elimination order in the manga?

Do you think Krillin will be the first eliminated again? do you think U9 will be the first universe erased? do you think we will see different members in some universes or some will have more relevance? do you think the eliminations will be more balanced and not just U7 eliminating almost all the warriors?

you are a lost cause

So I'm just like Gohan then? Kek

>Gohan will win the tournament

Shut the FUCK up

>Using a Vegeta image.
Kek, Vegetafags really think he will survive against Jiren... even more funny considering that Vegeta is a Gohanfag.

(You)

>Was the one who killed Freiza despite it perfectly being Vegeta's time
I don't even get how this was good from a marketing standpoint.
Vegeta is popular and fans were clamoring for him to get the win. I think someone at Toei must honestly enjoy taunting fans even more than they love money, and that's pretty hard to imagine.

>anyway, how do you think will be the elimination order in the manga?

Krillin > TenShinHan > Maestro Roshi > Piccolo > 18 > Vegeta > 17 > Freezer > Goku

Winner: Gohan

>Do you think Krillin will be the first eliminated again? do you think U9 will be the first universe erased? do you think we will see different members in some universes or some will have more relevance? do you think the eliminations will be more balanced and not just U7 eliminating almost all the warriors?

yes to all

>Krillin > TenShinHan > Maestro Roshi > Piccolo > 18 > 17 > Gohan > Vegeta > Freezer. Winner: Goku
ftfy

Toriyama hates Vegeta.

>Gohan will win the tournament, I'm sure now.

Gohan has more value on the stands as a commentator than he does in the arena. He's not winning shit.

Krillin > TenShinHan > Muten Roshi > Piccolo > 18 > Gohan> 17 > Freezer > Vegeta

Goku wins with the power of friendship. Like usual.

But really, what would happen here if Gohan wins the tournament? Goku just needs to tire Jiren a lot and maybe Gohan will have chances against him.

Except Gohan couldn't even get through his power bubble. Even Goku couldn't make Jiren react until he went SSG and Gohan is nowhere near that strong.

>tiring someone stronger than a God of Destruction
>when he shrugged off UI Goku

>Goku got a bullshit powerup
>Trunks got a bullshit powerup
>U6 saiyans got bullshit powerups
>But there's literally zero chance for Gohan to get a bullshit powerup

>>U6 saiyans got bullshit powerups
Nice headcanon.

>But there's literally zero chance for Gohan to get a bullshit powerup

He already got his bullshit power up. He already got it user. Let's not forget he didn't even know if he could SS anymore in the RoF arc. The fact he's managed to find his Gi and learn how to do mystic again is all the power up he's getting.