Time heals all sorrows!

>Time heals all sorrows!
Holy fuck when will KyoAni honestly depict the world as unforgiving and relentless? Sick of this feel good bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doubting based KyoAni
Drink bleach.

Watch pic related

dude did you finish the show

That's my point...

>Sick of this feel good bullshit.
Then watch edgelord shit, nobody forces you.

I read OP's post, then blood dripped from my eyes. It's been a while since I've seen such cutting edge faggotry. There are many styles, genres, and designs of anime already out there. Bitching that something isn't catering to your tastes, only makes people think you're a faggot.

This.

No one is strapping you to a chair and forcing you to watch KyoAni. Don't like it? Watch something else! Luckily, there are plenty of other studios for you to choose from.

What a faggot.

His wife fucking comes back to life in the end

That's the opposite of unforgiving and relentless

Other thread is hijacked by copypasta, let's discuss here

youre stupid if you think thats actually what happened

he killed himself and that was the afterlife

you're stupid. He literally went back in time and saved her wife

>Time heals all sorrows!
Well, it's true.

dude

In the VN it explicitly makes it clear that she comes back to life, not some weird metaphor for the afterlife

>honestly depict the world as unforgiving and relentless?

Time just makes me feel worse

KyoAni have a connection with the government, no chance in hell they make anime that depict the world as unforgiving and relentless. Beside they're too influenced with Key theme as they did 3 Key anime before.

ghibli has a connection when the government and they made grave of the fireflies

discord me/biribiri

Whale-cum to the new and hip discord out there! anime all you want and banter!

discord me/biribiri

OK well I'm not reading the VN. It wasn't real and that's what I'm going with.
Makes a better ending.

How high does this conspiracy go? I heard even Akihito bows to Kyoani

Grave of the fireflies is a propaganda to make Japs look less evil while forgetting their war crimes.

Horiguchi is the Mayor's daughter, and kyoAni always promote Kyoto like they're paid to do so.

>propaganda
kill yourself

you'll feel nothing when you're dead so time will fix you in the end

well you aren't wrong. sorry you had to find out

>Anime's

But that's correct though, you fucking faggot

People can be unforgiving and relentless, the work is a constant pary of dancing rocks, gas, and water that's getting jiggy with it on all scales

no

>he thinks the statement's not true

Nigga I challenge you to try and hold a grudge for 10 years. And then after that 10 years again, and 20 years after that.

You'd have to be a huge, petty faggot to hold a grudge for something that happened decades ago (unless it was murder or something). People usually move on with their lives and stop caring.

Post impressions

I still hold a grudge against someone from elementary. Guess I'm a petty faggot.

>Holy fuck when will KyoAni honestly depict the world as unforgiving and relentless?
They won't

Were you molested?

Jews have been having grudge towards the Western civilization for about 2000 years now.

schizo thread

Go be 12 somewhere else.