People worship Asuka's character and her beauty, but you know what really needs to be worshiped about her? her tummy

People worship Asuka's character and her beauty, but you know what really needs to be worshiped about her? her tummy.

I wish to worship Asuka's tummy, armpits and butthole.

wtf fuck off pedo

I also wish to do such things

you don't know what a pedo is

>I don't understand Evangelion

That sun dress is truly iconic.

asuka thread?

>those tits
They don't suit her at all.

She's not malicious

>not malicious
>Asuka
She demeans, bullies and assualts Shinji.

Like he didn't deserve it. Baka Shinji.

Asuka? More like a cyka, fuck off with your basic bitch moeblob

That's what makes her so loveable

None of "that" stuff happened until EoE, NGE TV Shinji didn't deserve some of the stuff Asuka dished in.

Maybe if your a sadist.

Anno really needs to look in a mirror and accept he is the escapist otaku that he really hates.

anno forgot what NGE is all about.

Making Asuka have a crush on Shinji, instead of seeking to feel worth something (with attention), was a mistake.

Most of the stuff people praised about NGE...he had nothing to do with.
The stuff that we're seeing now?
All him.

And let's be honest....he desperately tried to push her in the first movies and..people hated her MORE.

The new hateful cycloptic perma jailbait dyke thing?
It's not helping her in the least.

I wonder, why did Anno refuse to age Shinji and Asuka? It would have changed the dynamic of the relationships.

because older girls aren't cute. (see: misato)

Poor Shinji, someone gave him everything that turns him on, and he didn't have to work for it. I bet he'd have made an /r9k/ thread about it if fictional characters had internet access.

Rei's is better.

man that is some bad anatomy

GTFO Moot, you abandoned us

It's not like you can choose to not be attracted to violent, demanding bitches.

I only worship her body, she's trash on the other fronts.

WITHOUT ASUKA FROM GERMANY
EVERYBODY WOULD BE LOST

Her country is responsible for the holographic map

>belly
there is a shit inside every belly

who says they don't

Well if they do they certainly keep a low profile.

Only a single idiot would be lost, so one half of one person.

Ya some of the stuff, but I found Shinji unbearable. I think Anno did a good job with the characters, they are children and certainly acted like them too.

Is Asuka the most hate-fuckable character?

For anyone that projects themselves as Shinji

Ohohohohoho. No.

>people actually falling for the Anno hates otaku memes
Have you people actually seen anything to do with Anno? Extra Curricular Lesson? Insufficient Direction? The man isn't just an otaku himself, he is THE otaku. He forced his wife to watch all of Ideon.

every time i see an eva shitposting thread i feel like rewatching it

Where can a meet a girl just like her?

outside

psychiatric ward.

>People worship Asuka's character and her beauty
>Asuka's character
>character

What character exactly? Generic tsun bitch? Yeah she is hot I give you that but everything else about her is just bad.

Asuka isn't a generic tsun bitch you fucking faggot

watch Neon Genesis Evangelion episode 08

Most of the girls outside of boring and slutty 3DPD and the rare times I see genuinely cute girls, either they already have a boyfriend or I don't get a chance to talk to them.

>People worship Asuka's character and her beauty
Did I miss a memo again?

Is there a way to choose what you're attracted to, cause no one told me about it.

yes it's all chemicals in your brain so you can condition yourself, taste is an acquired thing

Think that one's just called stockholm syndrome.

Good episode but how is it going to help me find my future wife?

You don't have to get mad for people telling the truth.

A homeless shelter. Unironically. Bitter, prideful, aggressive, but wanting the attention and help of others. It's the best place to find girls like that.

How many cute girls are homeless?

You'd be surprised, a lot of teens/young adults get kicked out after disputes with family, or are forced to give up their homes when their careers fall through at the earliest stage. It's a cruel world, and the result is that a sizeable amount of people at the bottom of society are cute girls.

>Choosing worst girl as your waifu.
Pathetic.

fuck off toiletfag

>How many cute girls are homeless?
You don't see many homeless girls on the streets, especially cute ones, because they tend to prostitute themselves instead of being homeless.

Asuka armpits are a miracle from the universe