Monster Musume

>the arc was so long and shit that it killed most of the fan base
Anyone still alive?

>iphone poster
Fuck off retard.

Your shitty general was banned to /c/. Go back there.

>general
Greetings, moron.
We're still about, just not wasting time here in the children's aisles.

Chapter is that?

Spider's moving day, AKA 26.

Why are the chapters coming out so slowly?

The last manga chapter I read was something about they're going to a temple of poseidon or something. One of Miya's mom, shit I forgot the characters names
its been too long lads.

Didn't the monster fags have weekly threads? What ever happened to that? It just stopped after the anime aired

Arc? What arc? The bloodsucker arc?

Retards fell for the go to Sup Forums shitposting and actually stopped posting on Sup Forums.
I didn’t think it was possible either.

That makes no fucking sense

They turned daily then a bunch of psychotics flooded in trying to use shitposting to "save" Sup Forums

Mods eventually gave up trying to fight the ban dodging ragefaggots and ended up banning the threads themselves

>Anyone still alive?
Pretty sure the threads getting so bloated and filled with autism drove all discussion away. Still reading the series, just don't do it with Sup Forums anymore.

And now /jp/ must suffer them.

Thats a retarded thing to do.

I miss the Monmusu threads.

They had great OC. Too bad "forced salvation" was its inevitable doom

I remember the days when it was just a chill manga thread.

The whole debacle was pretty much a case example of why a /ma/nga board would be nice

DBS and boruto threads are still up, it’s their own fault for giving into the mods.

>the arc was so long and shit that it killed most of the fan base
Are we talking about Prison School's Calvary battle?

Monster girl craze is over. RIP

Why are her legs radially attached to her butt?

Jesus that was a tragedy by itself too. He really wrote himself into a corner

>Reminder Ms. Smith is Best Girl.

Polt? Kobold?

This. To be fair, there was a pretty cancerous portion of the fanbase that was really insistent on waifuwars and the generals definitely didn't need to be so constant, but the shitposting board police are the most cancer of all.

>Bellyrubs
/fit/ doggo is the best girl.

Doppel is the Superior Girl

man I miss these threads
the insane fanbase not so much

Doppel is the Superior Girl

Haven't really kept up with the manga, not gonna lie. Are they done with the marriage plot yet? Because seeing some pages here and there it seems like monster girls (and boys) have become quite frequent in human society compared to the beginning of the manga.

it had story arcs?

088/00

Brief ones. Usually just for the purpose of introducing more MGs (One-offs rather than haremettes, thankfully) along a given theme.

Like the Names-That-Start-With-D arc, MILF arc, Ocean arc, Working in the Country arc, Dangerous Illegal Immigrants Arc...

And they were by far the worst thing out of it. The author can't write for shit, he should stick to slice n life antics.
Or get a scenarist.

Waiting for those cowgirls.

Reminder to salute Crabman in his birthday.
Also, I'll drop the manga and these threads for a year

The slime giantess fight was too short, and extremely lacking in service. I am disappoint.

>Anime ended
>instead back into comfy monthly manga thread, it turns into daily circlejerk with disgusting OC and fanfict
It has to be gone.

It wasnt really the arc, it was that everyone that came here went to /c/ because lel we can have a general there huuuuuur.

How is the manga though? Last thing I remember was the chapter that had kaiju suu vs suu when darling eats suu's core and all.

Mangaka has to do alot of "research" you see.

More Spoder!

Everyone's still alive, just not on Sup Forums because the shitposting got out of control.

I remember when there were like five drawfags making OC, and we voluntarily contained ourself to a single thread.
It was autism at it's finest.

And then the shitposting happened.

You mean the shitposters just moved camp, the old fanbase is long dead.

Between the explosion of the manga and the anime was a golden era. I miss those threads.

Where are the chapters then?

where is the manga even at?

Last one I read was when they discovered a giant slime in a canal.

I wanna fuck this spider.

Suu went kaiju again and fought the black slime to a stalemate, Rachnera used her primary bomb to blow it up, and darling vacuumed up the slime's core and then vore'd Suu.

I still have those bike-cop comics. Remember when we sent the fanart batch to Okayado in his birthday?

so...Spider has bombs?

Rachnee is Batman with eight legs, a big rack, and preptime.

What killed most of the fanbase was the ridiculously long hiatuses and unpredictable releases. Which coincidentally, was caused by the fanbase going full austistic cringe and scaring away translatorfag who was the one doing the releases in timely manner.

New chapter ?

>scaring away translatorfag
IIRC TL-fag got a proper job translating chinese shadowpuppets.
Working on fanlations would get her fired.

I do, it sure was fun.

Should have ended where the anime did.

>tfw not enough art of best girl

Another series with threads ruined forever because of anime fags.

I still remember when the fanbase managed to support the Sup Forums translations and the translators were very active in the threads. It was very civil

>I was only 9 years old
>I loved Tio so much, I had all the manga volumes and Blu-rays
>I pray to Tio every night before bed, thanking her for the life I’ve been given
>"Tio is love" I say; “Tio is life”
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Tio
>I called him a Manakofag
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I’m crying now, and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it’s really cold
>Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me
>It’s Tio
>I am so happy
>She whispers into my ear “This is my swamp.”
>She grabs me with her powerful ogre hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees
>I’m ready
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Tio
>She penetrates my butt-hole
>It hurts so much but I do it for Tio
>I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against her force
>I want to please Tio
>She roars in a mighty roar as she fills my butt with her love
>My dad walks in
>Tio looks him straight in the eyes and says “It’s all ogre now.”
>Tio leaves through my window

Tio is love. Tio is life.

>And they were by far the worst thing out of it
I still contest that while Crab isn't an amazing author, his story arcs are enjoyable and I like seeing the world fleshed out beyond the SoL hijinks he was doing at first. Between this and 12 Beast he's definitely working towards being a better writer for a less episodic format.