ITT: Anime you dropped this season

ITT: Anime you dropped this season.

Pic related for me

shobitch is the only thing I dropped
terrible one note bullshit with awful animation

Literally everything. What a terrible season. I miss winter

>manwhore stealing MC's slut.

I really wanted to like this, but it was such utter shit.

Literally nothing. What a great season.

Magus Bride, Children of Whales, Shobitch, Konohana Kitan.

>watch anime season

Dropped Whales the very first scene edgy pink shota showed up, and haven't looked back.
Also dropped the imouto show; the first episode was just the writer smelling his own farts.
Almost dropped mahoutsukai during the shitty cat arc, but it got better afterwards.

It's a good season though.

I dropped Animegataris, then I picked it back up later. It was a good decision.

I dropped Blend-S and kekkai sensan. Wasn't in the mood for it so i put it in my bottomless backlog. Im watching Just because and im on episode 4, waiting for the JUST part to happen that the director cried about. I might drop it

There are better ways to hunt for (you)s.

If the first eps. of season 2 won't get better than the wacky s1 plot will drop it.

Lies, it's too good.

Is Just Because worth a watch?

Unless you like highschool love drama, then no.

I don't blame you but I don't like you either.

this.

I'm way behind with Mahoutsukai, and it's failing to catch my interest and making me marathon it so I can be up to date. I'll probably drop it. I also dropped Ballroom, god knows why I kept watching that trash for so long, it's awful.
Yes. It's pretty solid.

It's pretty low-key. I enjoy it, but if it's not your thing then you're fucked.

Moe for moes sake has never been a respectable basis for a show.

just fyi Blend S is mathematically the most perfect moe anime proven by science.

The moe is there to contrast the bleak setting and what it implies.

>o my opinion
>o my respectability
it's the atmosphere my dude. SSR feels like Kino 2003 to me.

Is he responsible for the most drops this season?

yes. fuck that pink-haired faggot, and I don't mean that in the usual way.

Yeah they contrast each other so they cancel out.
The setting is meaningless because it doesnt affect the characters.

People thought this was actually going to lead some where. I knew different, there is no meaning or purpose in slice of life anime, that's exactly why they are called slice of life.

Who thought the edgy shota archetype was a good idea?

How good is it. I never got around to watching it due to time constrains. Is it worth it?

Me too, autumn 2017 was a desert, but this winter is looking good.
Even if show's like kyoanus' new adaptation suck ass I'll still have S2 of Overlord and the sequels to Basilisk and CCS to tie me over.

>6.60 score on mal
>school setting
>japanese "comedy"
I guess its useful when you go to comiket and the bouncers ask "how tough are ye" and you can say you watched animegataris and they'll let you trough.

It has a couple of low points, but right now it's getting pretty nuts.
It's not just 'dude reference lmao' like you might think.

>mal
Kill yourself lad.

>terrible season
Are these the faggots that pick up 5 popular shows, drop 25 shows based on the synopsis alone, and then shitpost about shows they never watched?

user have you ever tried judging shows from your own perspective?

Do people think this is funny?
Like they think someone is laughing at them posting this?
>HAHA he told him to kill himself, LOL he should become a professional comedian
>And he even included an anime reaction face, thats just gold, good show, good show.

Dropped this because the blonde is a fucking bitch.
God he is just awful.

user, please.

No, I picked up this anime because of him.

Commit sudoku

Black Clover: I can't deal with the yelling. Too much filler.

Juuni Taisen: After 3 episodes I had enough. Killing off every character after their flashback plus the reverse zodiac order meant the only reason to watch for was the fight choreography and from the scenes I've saw on youtube they are not that great.

Ousama Game The Animation: Fuck this show. Too many characters I don't care about. Deaths were boring.

Dies Irae: This show gave me cancer. I couldn't even make it through one episode.

Boku no Kanojo ga Majimesugiru Sho-bitch na Ken: Retarded bitch just rubbed me the wrong way.

UQ Holder!: Mahou Sensei Negima! 2: Never saw the original so I just bounced off of it after one episode.

Osake wa Fuufu ni Natte kara: I wanted to like this one and the episodes were short but after three episodes I just couldn't give enough of a fuck to keep watching.

Konohana Kitan: Beautiful fox lesbians should be right up my alley but I just stopped giving a fuck.

Evil or Live: I kept thinking how much I wished I was watching Prison School instead.

Omiai Aite wa Oshiego, Tsuyoki na, Mondaiji.: Dropped after one episode. Called the FBI.

Urahara: I might come back to this one but I just wasn't feeling it.

Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru: Washio Sumi no Shou: I kept thinking how much I wished I was watching Madoka Magica.

Two Car: I wanted to like this one because it had motorcycles and lesbians but I just stopped giving a fuck.

RoboMasters the Animated Series: Didn't like the characters.

In case anyone cares the shows I didn't drop are: Mahoutsukai no Yome, Inuyashiki, Net-juu no Susume, Blend S, Imouto sae Ireba Ii., Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou, Himouto! Umaru-chan R, Kino no Tabi: The Beautiful World - The Animated Series, Houseki no Kuni (TV), Animegataris, Garo: Vanishing Line

I want to grab those fat fujo titties.

But he decided not to ask her out after realizing she had feelings for the MC. glasses is a nice guy, he's just a suffering magnet.

Shobitch, OP's pic related, Black Clover, Dies Irae, Kino, Evil or Live, the whales faggot show
All of them I expected to be shit and I was right as always. Though if I wasn't already watching 12 shows, I would've continued watching just so I could bitch about them on Sup Forums.

Just like me, but I still watch juunni taisen and dies irae.

>him

Nobody says "kill yourself" as a joke to make people laugh, user.
They say it because they want you to kill yourself.
Kill yourself.

Sorry. Please kill yourself.

I too was an edgy 14y old once, and when I had nothing witty or relevant to say so I told people to kill themselves because my undeveloped brain thought that was a valuable contribution to a discussion. After all I HAD to say something.
So nostalgic.

It's well directed.

Probably but I knew the show was bad from the exposition dumps alone. It's either him or notNaruto screamo from Black Clover.

Shobitch looks horrible and the jokes were even worse
Konohana is the more boring than I thought possible and none of the characters are worthwhile
Garo just wasn't my thing
Die Israel was a complete clusterfuck
Evil or Live was chinkshit incarnate
Robomasters wasn't terrible, but the characters all rubbed me the wrong way and I didn't see any potential in it
Inuyashiki was blatant wish fulfillment for edgy old men who think the world is out to get them filled with jarring as fuck CG and a protagonist you can't even hear half the time
Net-juu was either going to be generic romance with cliched set ups or "look how cool MMOs are"

I should have dropped Whales and Yuyuyu too, but I was too optimistic and thought they might recover from the terrible writing choices somehow.

Kill yourself.

I'm 48 please commit sudoku.

I see you've come a long way since then.

It's the same author as Sakurasao and just as bad.

Nice blog. I want to subscribe so I can be notified when you kill yourself.

He's such a minor character that I don't see how he could convince someone to drop something.

Urahara, Shobitch, Two Car and Dies Irae. Urahara was a whole lot of nothing with a unique visual style that got old quickly and the next two were flat out mediocre. I wasn't expecting much from Shobitch but after hearing about how dangerous sidecar racing was, I had the foolish hope that Two Car would capitalize on it somehow. Dies Irae is self explanatory.

Mostly everything else has been solid and Ousama Game is retarded enough to be the comedy of the season.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

Children of edgyness

Are you me?

This. Only shokugeki and Inuyashiki are good shows.

>MAL score

I bet you think Geoff Thew has good opinions.

houseki no 3DCGshit
just shitcause

Are you trying to troll anti CGI apologist by making them look stupid?

Not more stupid than CGshit apologists

dont worry, he dies like the faggot he is

Thanks for confirmation.

Nothing, this is a great season and if you can't find at least 3 shows to watch till the end then you have chronic shit taste, sorry.
Although I did try watch Urahara but stopped watching as soon as the opening ended and never finished the rest of the episode, but I don't think that counts.

I'm giving you a (you) solely so that the idea of literally killing yourself is further imprinted in your brain. I unironically want you to cease living as soon as possible.

Watching 15

Dropped:
RoboMasters
Dia Horizon
Evil or Live

Practically forcing myself to watch:
Juuni Taisen
Mahotsukai no Yome
Animegataris

Cease existing.

So i wasn't the only one who noticed the light yuri ntr? Wondered why /u/ isn't gloating about it.

Not very nice.

Literally everything but houseki no kuni. Though i didn't watch children of the whales and 3-gatsu.

Are you okay, buddy?

what the fuck i tought it was a girl

This is the only show I haven't dropped.

From Aids?

Just because - after 5 mins, realized this was not for me at all.
net-juu - after 1 episode, didn't appeal to me.
grandpa terminator - after 1 episode, looked like shit.
mahoyome - after 4 episodes, so slow I couldn't take it, might read tho.
whale children - after 5 episodes, gorgeous but so empty.
blend s - after 7 eps but i regret it so probably will pick back up.

stuck with guruguru (if it counts), and juni taisen (because I wanted to see if they really would go all the way with the zodiac race order, overall it was meh)

again, fall season is fail season, waiting for the winter boom to come...

Shobitch wasn't great, but it wasn't worth dropping.

Same. GLT is the only show I'm still watching... Which I guess is good because I'm able to watch some stuff in my backlog, but I really like watching anime live with Sup Forums. It's just not as good when you're watching it alone.

I dropped the new Kino's Journey.

It's like they went out of their way to make the most generic anime possible. Despite the potato face, the original Kino is still the best.

Mahoutsukai no Yome is boring, poorly produced shit

Houseki no Kuni. It's shit even if Sup Forums shills it.

>I dropped Blend-S

it's fucking awful

Dies Irae
would have been better if it was just cute nazis doing cute nazi things

dropped Evil or Live halfway through the first ep, set off too many alarm bells

I think I made it through five minutes of Dies Irae before I realized I didn't remember, much less care about, a single name or line of dialogue up to that point. Never before had a show utterly failed on such a spectacular level at getting my attention. I don't know what I expected going in, but it sure wasn't unchecked apathy.

It's funny that Dies Irae is one of the few I didn't drop for some reason. Although I couldn't finish even common route of VN.

mahoutsuki and whales.

blend s
net-juu no susume
just because
animegataris
houseki no kuni
ousama game
shoujo shumatsu

pink males ruin everything.

nice shit taste

Yeah can someone shill HnK for me? I know I should try it just from the Sup Forums popularity but desu the look how sakuga webms don't do it for me. Are they better with sound and context?

Its shit because those webms are full of janky ass running that looks like crap, 3DCG will always lack the fludity required for fast paced action.

>watching
3-gatsu 2
Ballroom
Garo
Houseki no Kuni
Inuyashiki
Just Because
Mahoujin Guru Guru
Souma 3

>Dropped
Umaru 2
Juuni Taisen
Kino no Tabi
Kujira no Kora
Love Live Sunshine 2
Mahoutsukai no Yome
Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
Urahara

Didn't even bother trying anything else.

Does the story make up for it then? The world looks cool at least.

>Does the story make up for it then?
Not really.