YuYuYu II new episode coming soon!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYyknN7iRos
lisani.jp/0000066671/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Since I don't want to spoil the chapter before episode 4 I'll post some non-spoilery stuff from the interview with Akashiro and Takahiro instead.

The reason they made KuMeYu was because after how popular releasing the WaSuYu LN alongside S1 was, the producers asked them to do something similar again for S2. Originally Takahiro had considered putting his mass-production Yuushas in S2 but decided it would be better to focus on the main characters in it so he moved them to KuMeYu.
Akashiro didn't know whether or not the Sentinels would become Yuushas or not in the end when writing the early chapters.
Mebu was deliberately designed to always be angry. Suzume being a crybaby is based on Akashiro's personal experience when he was a little boy. Yumiko was super easy to write because she's an ojou-sama-type character. Quiet Shizuku basically doesn't talk at all in the drama CD, and Akashiro wants to write a real fight scene between SHIZUKU and Mebu one day. Aya is just a perfect little angel. Also when Aya's design was released they both noticed how super popular she was.
The Sentinels are about as powerful as the old NoWaYus without their trump cards, but they do have an advantage over the Yuushas in that they can walk on lava while the Yuushas can't.
They deliberately made it so Gin comes up in chapter 2 before WaSuYu's 3rd movie and Aki-sensei puts on her mask in chapter 3 like the end of the 3rd movie.
Akashiro came up with the idea of connecting Mebu's last fight with her opening chapter and making her dual wield rifles. Also Akashiro's favourite character is Yumiko because he likes clumsy ojou-samas, Takahiro's is Suzume because he feels she's pretty unique and not the kind of character you normally see.
The Drama CD will be half chapters 1-3 of KuMeYu half original SoL, Aki-sensei will appear too.

There's some other spoilery stuff I might post after the episode is out.

>Also when Aya's design was released they both noticed how super popular she was.
Saddle-chan a best.

>Yumiko was super easy to write because she's an ojou-sama-type character
That's a charming way to say they copy pasted a stock character that appears in dozens of other works with minimal variations.

Does the chapter spoil anything from episode 4 at all?

I'm so confused. Isn't that a picture of Yuki Yuna is A Hero?

>Since I don't want to spoil the chapter before episode 4
>There's some other spoilery stuff I might post after the episode is out.

>Akashiro didn't know whether or not the Sentinels would become Yuushas or not in the end when writing the early chapters.
That's really strange, so he basically didn't know what will happen in the next chapters while he was writing? If I remember correctly, the whole team first thoroughly discussed the plot of NoWaYu before Akashiro started writing back then, so maybe that's why KuMeYu felt like it didn't know which direction it tried to take in some chapters.

No, it's Yuuki Yuuna.

You said you don't want to spoil the chapter, not the episode. Anyway, I'll take that as a 'yes'.

Because there are no relevant SJWs in Japan, and those in the West couldn't idolize Tougou because she's an evil nahtzee.

how in the fuck did you come to the conclusion that this was ableist lmao

if anything it's the exact opposite because tougou is treated like a normal person and they dont make a big deal out of her disability. fuck off back to tumblr you idiot

>how in the fuck did you come to the conclusion that this was ableist
Do you not remember the very last image of Tougou? What is the last thing we see her doing?
Also, I'm not a tumblr SJW. You're projecting that onto me.

Yuna Yuki

>willingly reads the chapter despite the spoilers out of curiosity
>but won't share the chapter with others who are just as curious
I hate this kind of patronizing thinking. Just post the summary in spoiler tags, everyone can decide for themselves if they want to read it or not.

It's only another 7 hours or so until the new episode. At the very least, user's refusal to post the spoilers gives me hope that today's episode will be juicy.

God gave you a spoiler function for a reason.

7 hours is still plenty of time. I hate it when people think spoiling themselves is fine, but other shouldn't be allowed to decide for themselves if they want to read spoilers. Especially after he even asked if he should post spoilers and almost everyone said yes.
Besides, the novel is already out all across Japan, so it's not like he has some top secret info nobody else knows or anything.

I want to continue the Nogi bloodline

It's only out in specific stores and not out on Kindle, so anyone in Japan who doesn't live in a big city can't read it either. Hence why our 2ch friends are avoiding posting spoilers too.

>The Sentinels are about as powerful as the old NoWaYus
Does that mean the Stardusts got some huge powerups, too? Because the NoWaYus could handle average Stardust swarms all by themselves, but the Sentinels have half an army at their disposal and still need to stick to their battle formations as soon as more than a handful of them show up or they're fucked.

Maybe he meant like in combined stats.
They don't have as much mobility as the NoWaYu's for example.

>anyone in Japan who doesn't live in a big city
That's what, less than half of the fanbase?

He meant the Sentinels in their battle formations are about as powerful as the old NoWaYus, if they try and fight like the old NoWaYus did they'd get overrun quickly but when in formation they're perfectly fine with Stardust swarms.

remove these spoilers right now

naruhodo

Maybe he's trying to be considerate that Japanese people also read the thread?

While I appreciate the info and this is some neat stuff, just use the spoiler function already.

Just put it behind spoiler tags and nobody who doesn't want to see it has to. Problem solved.

did they fuck?

It says that Hanakotoba is gay, Okabe likes it and Yuuna should fuck Tougou already.

The thing is that spoilers being placed inside spoiler tag will still fill the thread and tempt people that still haven't buy it to click on it, which is why there are spoiler free time for some thread on Japanese board (Although Japanese board doesn't have spoiler function)(Or do the user know how to use the spoiler function?)

We get it, you're a godless heathen who hates all that's good in life, you hardly need to remind us of your existence every thread.

Not like he's wrong, Yumiko is just a generic ojou-sama. They're even making fun of it in the novel.

>The reason they made KuMeYu was because after how popular releasing the WaSuYu LN alongside S1 was, the producers asked them to do something similar again for S2
So, did they cut NoWaYu short so they could do KuMeYu instead like some people thought?

That makes no sense considering there was a break between NoWaYu and KuMeYu.

It was a 3 month break and KuMeYu was scheduled to line up with S2, if NoWaYu was originally planned to be 3 volumes then the break makes no difference. NoWaYu would be finishing around now depending on whether it was 29 or 30 chapters, so I do wonder.

No, like said, NoWaYu was already planned from start to finish by the time the serialization started, they probably even planned that S2 should follow after it. I think the theory was more about KuMeYu being cut short because of the abrupt ending, which might be a thing if Akashiro really wrote it on a chapter by chapter basis.

There is no evidence NoWaYu was supposed to have 3 more volumes. I can't even think what sort of content it could cover with 10 more volumes. At most, it felt like it needed one extra chapter, and even then, it ended pretty satisfactorily.

user, please. Stop being such a tease and please post the spoilers somewhere. Anywhere will do. I just wanna know what happens on Ep.4 already since I won't be around when the episode airs anyway. I'm really starting to panic now because I'm starting to believe that something happpened to Karin and that's what you don't want to spoiler.

Stop feeding that dude's ego. If he was truly withholding info due to "morals" he would not have teased so hard and asked if we wanted it.

Someone posted that reading the chapter gave him hope, so there's that. No way to tell if it's true or bait though until someone stops being a dick and posts proper spoilers. But if something seriously shocking happened in the chapter, especially something regarding the anime cast, then I'm sure someone would have spoiled or at least hinted it long ago.

Yeah, exactly. If something dramatic had happened we would have seen it on twitter already.

That's why I proposed split thread

People on twitter have posted what they feel and what are they going to predict about the episode based on the chapter's content, however, just like that user, all people who have read the book refused to post anything specific onto their twitter until the official selling date arrive

>all people who have read the book refused to post anything specific
More like, all people either don't want to post spoilers or can't be bothered to. The more interesting a chapter is, the lower the threshold to post gets for the people who can't be bothered, so chapters where shit goes down usually get fast and reliable spoilers.

Well the e-book version will be available to buy/download right on 12 am Japan time which will be earlier than when the episode airs.

I feel like im missing something, what are you guys talking about, what e-book?

You know, the ebook.

Yeah, and someone will post spoilers on 2ch right once that one comes out. And I'll post them here unless someone else does.

I dont, are you talking about the newest KuMeYu chapter?

Of course not. It's not like most of the discussion in this thread has been about that.

It's a picture of the thing in /vg/

It's the fact that you even brought it up in the first place. Normally, on Sup Forums, Anons don't usually bring shit like that up in threads. There are other boards where that stuff gets shitposted all the time. We kinda don't like it here on Sup Forums. That's why Anons were telling you to gb2/tmblr/etc.

It's not the spoilers that are the issue. It's the "HA! HA! HA! I HAVE THE CHAPTER AND I'VE READ IT ALL BUT FUCK YOU I'M GOING TO TEASE YOU ABOUT IT AND NOT TELL YOU ANYTHING RELEVANT!" attitude. If you're going to do that, just don't say anything. It's really fucking rude.

You can still make it, user. I like your idea. I hate having an image of the mobage as OP.

So, this is a KuMeYu thread too...

All threads are.

Not the OP, but I like it. It's cute!

Not really. It's part of the Japanese online culture. There were also campaign promoted by netizens a while ago that try to suggest posting information from magazines or books online before they are actually released are damaging to publisher and might be a suable offense. That's why info leaks we see are either from anonymous forum that can't be traced, for-profit blog that are doing so for money, or foreigners.

I thought 2ch have some 24-hours rule

Sweet Fucking Awesome, I waited all the time for this

Will they fuck?

Is Karin taller than Mebu? I thought Karin was almost midget-tier.

This. This makes me feel... I don't know, but I like it.

3dep5me

>some total retard posts it on twitter, with hashtag and everything
Whoever did this, fuck you. Seriously, fuck you. Stop spoiling people who don't want to get spoiled.

This is the one thing I have been looking forward to all along.

it's time

youtube.com/watch?v=SYyknN7iRos

It should take enough time for whoever bought the kindle version to upload it and then for the Japanese-speaking anons to read the chapter that we won't get spoilers in the thread until the episode airs, hopefully.

\千景/

Ayayayayayayayaya is fucking adorable!

A lot can happen in the 90 or so minutes until the episode starts.

「防人のブラック企業化反対!」

F

GIN FUCKING DIES
WHAT THE FUCK TAKAHIRO

Hey! spoiler that shit!

Spoiler:
Seems like the Gold Tower is called Senkeiden (Palace of Thousand Views) within the Taisha because of the panoramic view from the observation deck. It was named that way by the Uesato family.
Chikage's name is also written as "Thousand Views".

Was this in magazine?

Snok is gonna get cucked again

I expected that reading of the kanji to be the one used. Nice work.

Part of this chapter probably happen after episode 4.

What a cute little lady.

>Toeba picture
>Sony NFC
>Apply Daily
huh

I'm conflicted as to whether I should save this or not.

40 minutes.
Does everybody have a good livestream?

yes

Not a good one, but it should work.

Is it the blbl one with the chinese dude making cute noises? It had solid connection and quality the other week when everyone was bitching out their streams freezing.

Post a happy yuusha!

lisani.jp/0000066671/

Keiichi Okabe interview that might be interesting to JP readers.

I was using that one but from time to time it can be >5 minites later than the actual live

FujiTv, just found it today so will see how I can use it without paying money

Might be worth paying money for, really. If it is worth it's salt I'd be super surprised I've never heard of it.

Nice.
Just skim the chapter. Looks like there are not much spoilers for episode 4 or what ahead after all. Karin just coincidentally met with Mebuki on top of the wall and had a short chat with her. Look like something terrible happened to Yuuna so Karin tries to investigate outside the wall for some sort of leads to solve the problem. They promised to meet again and have a real chat after everything is over, Karin also wants Mebuki to meet with Tougou and Sonoko too.