Girls with glasses or girls with glasses fetish?

Girls with glasses or girls with glasses fetish?

can I take both?
the glasses are a lie....

Meganekko is a shit tier fetish.

>wearing something you have fetish for
I guess this would feel extremely awkward.

Get a load of this faggot.

Philistine detected.

>girls with glasses fetish
"I literally NEED you to put those on before we can have sex."

The term "fetish" is often misused.

looks like so.

Well, if you want to be the guy who sticks to medical definitions when discussing chinese cartoons, then sure.

Anime soon please.

Wouldn't she spend all day looking at herself in the mirror?

Tobi had an anime for a previous series
Megane na Kanojo "glasses girlfriend
it's pretty sweet if you check it out.

It really doesn't at all.

Glasses like this are good. Kind eyes, sexy hair. Any other combinations won't beat this

Slutty eyes, sleepy dead fish, or sharp or angry eyes, all of those are ruined when they put on glasses

You gay, son?

Aside from the twintails, I find the others 10 times cuter without glasses

Actually, there’s no such definition when it comes to the word fetish
That’s just something the bdsm community spun out of control when trying to pretend their fetishes were new and hip “kinks”
The only thing that was found to even resemble the notion that a fetish is something one NEEDS to have present for sexual pleasure didn’t even imply such a denotation

Tl;dr, you’re the one using it wrong

I wish I was her, I would definitely do so

I have a fetish for hair and feet, both of which I have, and I am not tripping over my own dick to get off to myself. I think you have issues.

That's not what a fetish or a kink is, but thanks for pretending to be smart for the sake of letting me laugh at you.

I have a fetish for gloves, pantyhose and glasses and I am not comfortable with wearing any of these.

Best girl

As in, you don't wear gloves in winter or watch movies in 3D because you're afraid you might get a boner?

>used goods

I am not watching 3d and mostly hiding hands in pockets

But is that actually what you're trying to say here? That you don't wear that stuff because you would find yourself attractive?

the Doyenne

No, because I would be aroused. This is a common knowledge for people with fetish. We don't want others to spot it.

I think girls with glasses are cute but holy fuck I saved like, 3 total

You're trying too hard.