Fate/Apocrypha

They look good together, don't they?

No.

He's only into married human women.

>One is already married and likes girlish and young looking men
>The other one is into shorter and married women
They fit each other then.

She showed negative interest in him when they're shown together in FGO, retard.

>thinking people have time to start flirting in a dangerous situation
Even David's attempts were too calm himself down more than actually trying to score with evil cat.

>Fate/Extra anime next month
There's too much Fate stuff

Sorry evil cat, that jewslut is for me.

I'm marrying Jannu!

Reminder that there is a professional football (soccer (divegrass)) team dedicated to Atalanta

Do they job as hard as she did in Apocrypha?

Guys I just watched the latest episode and now I can't stop fapping to Karna. He's just so badass and manly.
I have to write all my posts with one hand now, also my dick is starting to tear and bleed.
Is there anything I can do?

get that filthy hebrew away from my cat

Just embrace Tamamo as your new waifu. The jew fears the samurai

Scared she's about to fall for him, user?

Go to work, get rich, be a leader, and for God's sake, stop making these bland general threads about his waifu.

What a harlot, we'll be seeing this slut soon

Those were Achillesfags.

There is absolutely no justification for using the ''Fate/Apocrypha'' title on a waifu thread which uses the image of a game and ask a question which has absolutely nothing to do with the show in question.

Someone wokeup on the wrong side of the bed this morning

Don't lewd my realtor.

It's too late, I've already taught him the joys of monogamy.

You monster!

Tomorrow

Avenger Hitler can't come soon enough.

>manly
His doujins do not reflect this.

I keep making these general threads so that my board friend have a place to freely shit in Sup Forums. I apologize if I offended you, user.

If A1 had a balls to animate Sieg being decapitated similar to Aozaki Touko in KnK movie 5 it's going to be lit and be meme material

they2

Too bad he is nothing without that expensive equipment

Play Extella then. Karna is Tamamo's right hand there and his route is hillarious.

Karna helped me realize my homosexuality too, user.

Didn't he get debuffed because Jinako sucks as a master and even bugged him up when she altered his class?

Are there any doujins where Karna is powerbottom?
Asking for a friend etc.

What do you think you are doing, David!

That is Extra CCC

Wasn't Aquilles gay for Patroklo?

Unless Patroklo was a reverse trap in the nasuverse...

Stop shipping Atalanta with men! She made a vow of chastity!

You realize that the entire driving force behind the Illiad is that Agamemnon stole some random cumdumpster from Achilles, right?

They don't, but pic related does.

You posted the wrong couple

How will they even fuck when she has those spikes?

You're getting paizured and you are going to like it, MASTERRR!

That was Paris stealing Helen, Agamemnon declaring war on Troy and calling every Greek he could find, and sends Odysseus to finds Achilles who is disguised as a woman because he didn't want to go fight.
Until his fucktoy Patroklo decides he wants to be a proper Greek and go fight the war

The Iliad isn't the entire Trojan War, it's literally about 3-5 days in one of the final years. The whole point is that it's a story about the anger and rage of Achilles (which touches on things like appropriate heroic responses etc.) when he goes off and sulks in his tent because Agamemnon took his prize from him. Said prize was Briseis, a priestess of Apollo.

Nope. I posted the good couple. You just added your own touch to it.

Let me ask, why do you even think that this is a good couple?

A bland couple is now good?

Why are you trying to speak with any authority on this when your only knowledge of the subject seems to come from skimming over wiki articles? You clearly have not read the Illiad. Fuck off, you moron.

Shirou x Semiramis isn't any better.

Wow

Can someone stop this crazy Jew?

Summon Hitler in Gaster class.

Would he use Longings to strengthen its effects?

They look out for each other, they respect each other, they like each other, they quite understand each other. The same case with Sieg and Astolfo.

But, most importantly, because it makes some people mad.

>But, most importantly, because it makes some people mad.
Precisely. You are just shitposting since you know it is shit tier ship. No chemistry, no development, no logic. Just sheer butthurt.

Would the use of the Spear of Longinus apply some conceptual effects to the gas?

All his NPs are anti-jew so why even bother?

Please, user, you can do better than that.

>stealing his NP gasses David all the same
kek

Sorry, Shitposter-kun, that is my limit
Not really. In Auschwitz was special guard troop created by conscripting jewish prisoners, so they (the guards) could live little longer by selling out these ones who tried to escape. As far as I know, they were pardoned by Israeli gov because in their law is something what obliges them to live by any cost.

The more you know.

Isn't this from the Brad Pitt movie?

>husbando died
>no more screentime
sigh, atleast it boost his fanart production.

Are you actually retarded, user?

>Then the king of men, Agamemnon, answered him: “Flee then, if your heart urges you; I do not beg you to remain for my sake. With me are others who will honour me, and above all Zeus, the lord of counsel. Most hateful to me are you of all the kings that Zeus nurtures, for always strife is dear to you, and wars and battles. If you are very strong, it was a god, I think, who gave you this gift. Go home with your ships and your companions and lord it over the Myrmidons; for you I care not, nor take heed of your wrath. But I will threaten you thus: as Phoebus Apollo takes from me the daughter of Chryses, her with my ship and my companions I will send back, but I will myself come to your tent and take the fair-cheeked Briseis, your prize, so that you will understand how much mightier I am than you, and another may shrink from declaring himself my equal and likening himself to me to my face.”
>So he spoke. Grief came upon the son of Peleus, and within his shaggy breast his heart was divided, whether he should draw his sharp sword from beside his thigh, and break up the assembly, and slay the son of Atreus, or stay his anger and curb his spirit. While he pondered this in mind and heart, and was drawing from its sheath his great sword, Athene came from heaven.

Book 1, not two hundred lines in. The Trojan War is nothing more than a backdrop to the Iliad.

David is a senile old horndog in a spry young horndog's body. He thinks that every cute girl he meets is Abishag. You can't expect any faithfulness from a guy like that.

Step aside plebs, best servants coming through.

Is this the manga version of shimosa? jesus fuck that's a lot of raikous.

Which is why he marries them, and why there was a harem back then. How could you cheat from your own wives?

And from one of those marriages we got solomon.

It started with adultery, to say the truth

Most female Servants have gotten too accustomed to the modern age. Now most of them expect monogamy.

man, solomon really had a tough life.

calm down you evil lewdcat

>Still no more crazy generals from Nobunaga's time
I want my screaming Date already Nasu, or any of the other bizzare Daiymo's from that era

Tl;dr

Do we have a HA anime yet? Do we have a Case Files anime yet? No? Then there is not yet too much fate stuff

I want Muramasa. He's a Saber who apparently has Territory Creation.

That's because he's a fucking blacksmith bro. Of course he would have territory creation, that's to set up a smithery.

Mordred

It was called the Kapo.

It's so bland as his self-insert-kun, meh

Drink with the cat

Curry is really cute.

Emiya doesn't have Territory Creation. Also, Territory Creation is a Class Skill, not a Personal Skill. It comes with the Class Container, not the Heroic Spirit. There are Casters with shit-tier Territory Creation because they're not really good at being magi, but because they're Casters they get it by default.

Muramasa's thing doesn't appear to be a proper Territory Creation, but some sort of bizarre mutant ability that he receives when combining the traits of Emiya Shirou and Sengo Muramasa. Muramasa most likely can't access Unlimited Blade Works, but Shirou's influence basically allows him to forge blades anywhere, anytime, instantly. It appears to be a form of Gradation Air, but unlike Shirou's ability that only allows him to produce or modify copies of weapons he's seen, Muramasa can produce original creations as well. Given Muramasa's comments, the fusion of Muramasa and Shirou trades quantity for quality. Unlike Shirou, Muramasa either can't or won't spam countless second-rate fakes. Instead, he can produce first-rate Demonic Swords, even replicating God-forged weapons like the Kusanagi.

Basically, Muramasa isn't worth much as a hero on his own, but when you combine him with Emiya, you get something that totally, utterly surpasses the sum of his parts.

ニャー~

Then post more

How do we kill the idea of Saber clones?

MHX stop posting.

Mysterious Heroine X is trying her best, man.

Flat cat

Ccc

Way to play right into his hand, user.

End your life, fucking faggot.

Why would you want to get rid of cutie Sabers

Create a 3DPD Saber