Go-Toubun no Hanayome

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1elAJsI96H1hKxTiA7N-WzVHwFZ2W0wYEyzQXuhLYaNY/

Only the typesetting left for chapter 18. People deserve accurate translations and to spread awareness of how blatantly wrong LHT tranlations are while still taking money from poor sods not in the know.
LHT not welcomed in the thread, and hamburgers need not apply either.

The mangaka is in on the fatty teasing

I'll be done with chapter 1 later today and dump for proofreading.

Wow nice. Chapter 2 will be on Sunday.

So she increases their average to much?

I want to pump this fatty until her stomach grows bigger and she makes me take responsibility.

What Matsu gets no Hanayome?

How fat is fatty? 60 or maybe 90??

Also i found Miku Headphone. it's pretty expensive and also
>Bluetooth

I wish he would draw her thiccer. Those egg quintuplets need to come back.

>the 5 sisters can't distribute their weight evenly

>oh my! it divides evenly (she actually says beautifully) by 5
>each person weighing 50kg is just about the average weight for a healthy female || isn't that right?

>......
>but...

>ISN'T THAT RIGHT?

Headphones > Rabbit > Shorthair > Dyke
Debate me fags

Karamatsu

the spare gets Fuutarou or Ichika's manager

>top panel: omake manga
>bottom panel: ueno hino, ogata chou
I think I got the names right.

You left out the G in kg.

If the others weight 47, she weights 62.
If the others weight 45, she weights 70.

Only 1 page of omake in volume 2?

fucking fat bitch

By rabbit do you mean the design in the yukata or the ear shaped ribbon?

Headphone > Dyke (not actually dyke though) > Shorthair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Rabbit

>50Kg
Visualize in your mind your erotic fantasies.

2 + 1 = 3 > 4 / 5

I can lift any of the 4 sister with one hand and slap their ass with my other hand.

5fat5me

You don't really need to type out kaki-oroshi. It means direct to volume (tankoubon), which I assume is where this page is from, instead of being printed in the magazine first. But if you want to, go with "direct to volume".

>even the author keeps making Fatsuki joke
It's not going to become plotpoint one day right?

>weighting
Oh btw, it's "weighing", you got it right the first time.

Actually this page is creditted to ueno hino and ogata chou, who I assume are haruba negi's (mangaka) assistants.

I demand that you delete this before I report you to the mods

If we're being generous, the other girls weigh 49kg and Fatty only weighs 54kg. Although it's more likely that they weight 48kg and she's 58kg.

58? Nah there's no way she's got a full 20 pounds on them. For a girl's frame even ten pounds is a big difference.

I think you should either take out kaki-oroshi completely or at least translate it to english, since it looks kinda weird like that and most people won't know what it means.

This. Fats are really light. Water and muscle are more dense.

>it's pretty expensive and also
Audio Technika is reasonably priced, but you can get almost the same headphones(shape and sound profile) from Sony at a lower price.

>inb4 g shills

I don't saying it's pretty expensive for it's value. im just saying it pretty expensive for my wallet (Yeah i'm poorfag)

Also i'm not buying it because i don't like wireless in general.

anyone know sisters height?

Fatty's legs look pretty alright though, she couldn't be THAT fat.

That's not her headset though. It doesn't have a swivel around the speaker piece and it looks different from too which I think is probably some jp home brand.

>most people won't know what it means

It's never too late to learn.

That's the closest one i think. Seriously thought what miku wear looks like just Beats headphone but with ATH logo.

I don't know what Ayaneru wears, but doesnt look like anything from ATH wireless model.

I know, but most people wouldn't bother. It also looks a little unprofessional if you have too much untranslated romaji together even though most people probably know what an omake is.

Will we have a diet arc?

After Futarou lose his tutor job he will apply for coach job.

How embarassing

Just translate it properly. You don't want to get compared to LHT do you? Don't give them any reason to pick at Sup Forums translations since Sup Forums is the ones trying to tell them they're shit.

>It also looks a little unprofessional
It's all fine then considering it's not a professional job.

Who cares really, there is no competition here, and no one needs qualifications to say something is shit

the others don't necessary have to be below 50, I'd imagine Yotsuba being 51 since she's really active and all.

>You don't want to get compared to LHT do you?
Who gives a shit?

I really wanna get into this, anons. Should i wait for your version before i start it? Or should i just read LHT's?

Wait for ours, although you can read Pure Mashiro's first chapter (or wait because ). Chapter 2 on Sunday.

Learn moonrunes.

There's only 18 chapter released so far but still it will takes some times before all chapter get translated.

>I want everything localized, like my beloved Yen Press does.
There's no issue with leaving Kaki-oroshi there.

I wonder which shop got the short end of the stick.

The fatty since she's wider, it makes her look shorter.

>nino's yukata has bunnies on it
>bunny cunny
>probably fucks like a rabbit too
What did he mean by this?

That she is the best to make kids with.

>be Nino
>has the most moments with MC
>still hates him to the bone

When until Nino becomes a full-blood murderer and decapitate Fuu-kun’s body parts and store his entrails in their fridge?

After they have the hottest hate sex.

Among all the sisters only her have the wife material skill.

This is out of question, Nino really despise Fuu-kun

Nino is really cute.

Still best girl desu

Read the oneshot, it's pretty much 1:1 from the first chapter except for Miku's design.

How many panels do we have of fatsuki stuffing her face so far?

I'll start dumping chapter 1 for proofreading.

Only Yen Press' LN translations are over localized garbage. The few manga I've seen by them have been pretty good.

That's why it's hate sex.

Redraw that part.

I'm not redrawing anything.

Why?

Because I don't want to, done it a lot before, not worth the effort. If anyone is interested I'll leave something to work with.

Man reading this, I really do feel bad for eatsushi. She even offered some food when... You know. She likes to eat.

Welp okay. I have chapter 2 to do so I'll pass.

I would leave Yakiniku as Yakiniku instead of grilled meat. Neven been a big fan of translating food names, if I go to a Japanese restaurant they will have Yakiniku on the menu and not grilled meat.

Ichika is PURE! And the most beautiful of the sisters!

I agree with that and leaving a side note. Waiting for general concensus.

Break.

Fatty a shit. Her whole character is all about being fat and stubborn. Even Yotsuba has more characterization than her.

What kind of manga is this anyway? Seems interesting from this first chapter.

She ain't that stubborn. I'd say everything she's done in the story has been pretty reasonable.

If anything, mc is a pretty dickish and unlikeable dude... And not even in the shojo way. He'd be insufferable irl.

Nisekoi with quintuplets