What's the point of this scene?

what's the point of this scene?

Read the VN.

why did caster change her clothes?

I don't know why

fanservice

Perverted old Slav hag wanted some of dat sweet Ablionese pucci

Deliciousness

i thought it was weird, it looked pretty heavily implied that caster and/or souichiro had been raping saber to break down her will but then i looked it up and apparently thats not the case and her dress is just hiked up past her ass for no reason

>wearing thighhigh stockings underneath a dress that's long enough to cover them to make people think she's just wearing tights

what is this and why does it make my dick hard

This.

caster is dealing with her issues in a healthy and normal fashion

the canon reason is "to break saber"

but IMO its caster trying to deal with her past by symbolically destroying something representing what she lost, saber is everything caster can no longer view herself as- good and pure

But Medea is greek.

no, shes the princess of colchis- placing her around ukraine/georgia

Doujins

It's an eroge

It's a VN that Nasu forced awkward and unfitting sex scenes into because he wanted it to sell better.

Better yet, why is the save icon for this scene censored in the VN?

which is why the realistic and cynical answer is "fanservice"

but reading too far into pointless shit is half of the appeal of these kind of autistic franchises

You don't have to read very far to get the meaning of the scene, the dress is even based on medeas mythology

>the dress is even based on medeas mythology
im sorry, I might be blind but it looks like a generic wedding dress

Oh. Somehow I thought it was Corfu.

doesn't even matter how hard ya try

Lmao there were no slavs back then.

Why does she stand like that?

And in any case Colchis was Georgia.

Poison dress was a wedding dress...

there were just as much as "greeks" in the modern sense
true, but I fail to see the connection between Glauce and Saber

Why no MedeaXSaber doujin that doesn't involve Medea growing a magical dick?

How? Medea's representation isn't exactly consistent throughout the ages. And that dress is just a generic 20th century dress with a bustier and a bow in the back. There's nothing greek or mythological about it. Unless you consider the generic color white itself to be a reference to mythology.

because Medea has no doujins

I find the general lack of /u/ Fate doujins rather disturbing.

IT'S a reference to the poison dress which medea use to kill glauce

I'm a secondary and a casual as far as fate is concerned so unless you show me I'm afraid I'll have to drop the disccussion.

but there is nothing connecting Glauce and saber, not to mention that this dress isnt poisoned