I'm curious to why Sup Forums hates my show!

I'm curious to why Sup Forums hates my show!

>roleplaying

they don't hate it, it's just nobody has ever watched ten minutes at once without drifting off to sleep

It's Kyoani so as usual the show was targeted by shitposters. Unable to come up with any original material they had to resort to copying Aria shitposts, see

Actually 50/50, hate it or love it.

I watched the whole thing. It held my interest, but was mediocre. There was way too much plot convenience for a show about an autistic kid solving mysteries. The things I liked were ultimately outweighed by the things I didn't, and it left me feeling pretty indifferent. But it would be a stretch to say that I hated it.

Masterpiece, best thing Kyoani has ever done.

I thought the mysteries were riveting.

I just hated that the correct ending was a "what if" cop-out
and I also thought that they would investigate her uncle's death.

But I loved your show.

I like Hyouka precisely 'cause it's "boring".
It's the kind of thing I can turn on any random episode of, and enjoy the comfy.

ICE CREAM

Phantom World was better.

But I really liked your show except the ending, Hyouka was the one that sold me on Kyoani as a studio.

Your constant annoying voice screaming "I'm curious!" at every chance you get.

But I love your show. It's so interes-ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz.

CJP
J
P

It was so inters

I rewatched it recently and it was even better than I remembered.

Well, Hyouka IS KyoAni's masterpiece. As expected. Maybe these brainlets will learn one day, or will at least have some legitimate criticism aside from "muh boring"

I love Hyouka, but I love Eru more that the show itself.

The movie arc was actually great but the rest was boring and/or shit.

I like Hyoka because it takes a really uninteresting subject matter and manages to tell a good story with it. Most anime start with some kind of premise that already infuses the story with excitement, so even if the writers aren't great it still captures your attention.
Only a master author could have possibly made this any good.
The OVA proves this, you can totally see the difference in ability, and they had to add all that sexual tension to make up for it.
vol7 never ;_;

This desu desu senpai. If not for the gorgeous visuals, I would have dropped it. High school mysteries can only be so deep.

MwCisc

>I'm curious to why Sup Forums hates my show!
only morons hate Hyouka. It's one of the few anime that actually makes you think about things.

>watch anime
>unsatisfying ending
>read LNs in hope of better ending
>a fucking cliffhanger
this author is a sadist

I guess I'm the only one who thought the ending of this show is actually really beautiful and touching.

>Hyouka arc
>boring
fuck off brainlet

>Hyouka is worse than than the worst thing Kyoani has produced since Munto

Who hurt you?

I admit it was a great ending, I just found it unsatisfying cause I wanted them to confess to each other and make out etc

nothing happens

Compare it with Kyoukai no Kanata, which takes a loaded premise and still manages to be clunky and boring.

it's boring as fuck

Aria shitposting were common? I mean there are a few boring episodes but other amazing ones

Sup Forumsria is the only pristine community in here. Everyone is a gentleman of most refine tastes.

I really liked Hyouka, it was a unique experience, there aren't many non crime mystery stories around, and this one is a fine example, that you don't need murders to make a good mystery.

I want to chitanda chitanda's chitandas.

Be honest: would anyone like this show if Chitanda wasn't cute?

Yes, I would like it.

The deal breaker is if Oreki wasn't cute

Not all of us have the attention span of a goldfish.

It's not like I just liked Chitanda, all the characters are good which is why Hyouka is great, also balanced genres.

I think the ending was done the best way possible.

>adapting an unfinished work
>don't want to break from the source material by changing the ending, but still want to resolve the open question between the protagonists
>also want leave open the option to adapt the real ending later (follow-up series/movie)
>end up using both their conversation (Chitanda opening up, Oreki's "what if", talk of spring) and the visuals (growing buds and saplings) to convey that their relationship is mutual and "budding".

They audiences comes away knowing that they'll be a couple, and maybe someday there will be more show to actually include that. Shame it never happened, but I still feel the romance was answered and I can walk away satisfied.