What are the chances that the Steins;Gate0 anime will be any good...

What are the chances that the Steins;Gate0 anime will be any good? How do you think they should best accommodate the structure of the V;N? Do you think they will rewrite any of the stupid shit, like removing Mayuri's pointless friends or cut the kagari is amane bullshit?

youtube.com/watch?v=xgOz7832pt0&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxUa88eFWpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zero was garbage ergo anime will be garbage.

>VN adaptations
>good
The success of the original anime was a fluke.

Zero wasn't fully garbage. It was a mess with some stupid writing and a lot of wasted potential. The potential is there and it had some good moments. It'll just take liberal changes to make it actually good

Shit load more of Maho.

Oh, I'm sure they'll make some changes.
They'll make it worse

You may want more Maho, but it needs more Amadeus

It'll be decent I think.

More Kagari.

Chiyo already stated that the anime is going to restructure Zero into 1 single route. Okabe won’t be gloomy and it’s going to tailor to those annoying fucking secondaries. He also stated it’s going to feel like a new work to those who have read the VN. So yeah, expect even more potentially stupid story changes.

You say that as if S;G0 doesn't need changes. It could stand to have the fat trimmed and some of the bullshit changed. I'll be happy if we get some big changes to the plot, though a less depressed Okabe isn't a great omen

Eh, looks gloomy enough to me. It's not like he become depressed 24/7

Have there been any other good VN adaptations?

I'm leaning towards a 40% chance it will be good. The structure of the VN is still roughly linear, but it's what happens after Promised Rinascimento that will really define the adaptation.

There's a 100% chance it will still be fun either way.

No.

What about the fate shit? Those have gotten really popular. How badly did they fuck things up?

>Yuki Kagari

i'm just waiting for her in the anime.

Why not more of both?

>constantly on drugs
>in therapy
What am I reading

i wonder how the fuck is gonna do that considering you need to read all the endings to understand everything.

he wasn't suicidal or smth, he tried to move on though.

He's still extremely fucked up by what he went through.

He's not suicidal because convergence doesn't allow him to kill himself until 2025

That's basically her face when she realizes the people who want to fuck her are obese otakus on the internet, like Daru.

It needs less Maho and more Kagari

Congratulations, you ruined the adaptation.

I'm sure there are some /fit/ spergs who want to rail her too.

What a disgustingly bad opinion.

Don't even joke about that user.

I want it to be good. It could fix the plot holes and loose threads from the VN.

I know however that it's gonna be garbage. I don't follow the rest of SciADV, but apparently they butchered Chaos;Head too

This isn't opposite day user

The world needs less of you.

Chaos;Head got utterly fucked.
Chaos;Child too, to a slightly lesser extent though honestly it's probably the worst Sci;Adv adaptation as it can actually ruin the VN for you which not even the Chaos;Head adaptation could do.
Robotics;Notes was meh in both anime and VN format.

Yeah, but that wasn't made by White Fox, like the S;G anime was or S;G0 is being

>apparently they butchered Chaos;Head too
No, Chaos;head is perfect. Perfectly fucked.

I want to mate press Maho.

R;NE VN was pretty good. Liked it more than 0.

funny because they could definetly do something for when he does it the worldline changes

Fuck, all the posibilities they could do earlier

Don't worry bros, either if it's shit or not we have to enjoy it. That's what our little lovely geniuses would want.

Even if the anime as a whole ends up pretty bad, I'll still enjoy seeing these two cuties on screen together.

I wish I could have such an optimistic outlook, but both Chaos anime have already ruined that for me.

>subjecting yourself to Child after Head
Why?

Because I enjoyed the VN for both and thought it couldn't possibly be as bad as the first adaptation.

>it couldn't possibly be as bad
That's just tempting fate.

It really wasn't as bad. On the most basic level, the visuals weren't as eye bleeding and it didn't have PINK DIGGER.

never post in my threads again

Only the most heinous of shitposters wouldn't want more Maho.

That's one cute puppy

Who would've guessed that a cat and a dog would make such good friends?

To be fair to them, I think the team behind the C;C adaptation did the best in the circumstances they were given. Nobody would have been able to do the story well in 12 episodes, and the Nono route fuckup was most likely forced into the common route so they could more easily promote Senri merch. They probably could have done a lot better if Chiyo cared enough to give it 2 cours.

It being more competent actually makes it worse than C;H in some respects, because C;H is completely playable and enjoyable after the VN, but C;C ruins many of the twists of the VN.

Even if nobody else cares, I love Moeka.

Excellent taste.

Worst girl. She is the 3rd sexiest however.

Why do all SciAdv games need to have one girl who is so far below every other girl? Yua, Moeka, Junna, and Hana.

I will remain to defend her. Moeka is a good girl and did nothing wrong.

>did nothing wrong

Fucking cunt. Worst ever. Still, when she gets beaten up, I got an erection. She's fucking hot without glasses.

Zero was good but had room for improvement. Anime will fix up all the mistakes and be great

Things that never happened never happened!
You can't condemn people for potential alternate actions, else Kurisu, Nae, and Okabe are all equally guilty in their hypothetical malevolence.
Also wow the manga made her look way more cold blooded. She was supposed to be a trembling, muttering wreck in that scene.

Even if Chiyo want another cour, I doubt the whole production committee would agree with that.
The VN itself didn't sell much, and they probably thought it's not worth investing more for the anime.

>anime
>fixing anything

At the very least, it was a mess that could use some trimming. If they fuck it up worse, oh well, it's not a masterpiece being destroyed, and there is definitely potential for them to improve it

Kurisu dindu nuffin and Okarin only acted malevolently in a worldline that never manifested in the canon sequence of events. Moeka a shit.

>Kurisu dindu nuffin
She works for SERN to maintain their dystopia and undoubtedly makes numerous jellymen before they get the correct method of physical time travel down. She's an accomplice to the murder of 6 billion people.
>and Okarin only acted malevolently in a worldline that never manifested in the canon sequence of events
I find that to be completely irrelevant to any potential point whatsoever.

Cease this waifuposting and waifusmearing immediately

Actually she tried to escape from SERN in late 2011 with Okabe but they were forcefully separated and she was kept in confinement. She was abducted and forced into labour. Moeka has no such excuse. She joined a gun toting Rounder cell willingly.

>I find that to be completely irrelevant
Moeka's murderous actions actually happened, Okabe's didn't.

>She was abducted and forced into labour. Moeka has no such excuse. She joined a gun toting Rounder cell willingly.
I find it really bizarre to consider a depressively suicidal individual being heavily manipulated emotionally and psychologically in addition to being coerced to be considered at all willing.
>Moeka's murderous actions actually happened, Okabe's didn't.
Moeka also died in atonement, then. Numerous times if you count the suicides that Okabe lived past.

>being depressed and easily manipulated frees you from culpability
Not at all. She was willing to do it because there was no threat to her that forced her to do it. She chose to commit those actions. You can't attribute away all wrongdoing because of people's circumstances. No one would ever have done anything wrong if you took that mindset

>She was willing to do it because there was no threat to her that forced her to do it
Rounders are quite familiar with how they die if they disobey. Their recruitment makes it fairly clear how expendable they are. And losing contact with FB is threat enough for her, as she's placed the entirety of her self-worth and emotional well being in FB's hands.
>You can't attribute away all wrongdoing because of people's circumstances
So, Kurisu's a murderer who works for SERN, then.

>So, Kurisu's a murderer who works for SERN, then
sure, if you're stupid enough to equate opting into being an assassin because you feel bad about yourself to being abducted and forced to work against your will.

And they don't die if they disobey. Don't be stupid. They're expendable, but they are not a risk at all. They're simply worthless. If she was at any risk of dying for her involvement, FB could have killed her at his leisure after the mission

>sure, if you're stupid enough to equate opting into being an assassin because you feel bad about yourself to being abducted and forced to work against your will.
Being coerced into being an assassin because the only light in your life commands you to.
>And they don't die if they disobey. Don't be stupid. They're expendable, but they are not a risk at all. They're simply worthless.
Rounders are killed and replaced with trivial ease, provided any replacement is available. Literally the only reason FB was not killed and replaced was the fact that he has no replacement, and Mr Gasmask says as much in the Brownian Motion manga.
> If she was at any risk of dying for her involvement, FB could have killed her at his leisure after the mission
You do realize Braun likes Moeka, right, and doesn't want her to die? Killing her after the mission is literally his job, Rounders who come home successful are terminated to clear SERN's tracks. He averts this later on by killing himself first, as Moeka doesn't have any other contact, SERN will forget she exists.

No matter how you try and frame it, Kurisu is the one who did nothing wrong, while Moeka is the one who did everything wrong.

It's easily framed that neither of them did anything wrong, as things that did not occur, did not occur. An undone timeline and an unrealized timeline are the same: probabilities that are irrelevant.

Let's just agree that Kagari did everything wrong

>You can't condemn people for potential alternate actions
This is why Steins;gate 0 redeemed Moeka for me. Especially in the scenes where she's helping Maho. It's very weird how Suzuha and Moeka are portrayed in the beta and alpha, where most characters stay the same. Being dutybound must be the leading cause of evil.

>things that did not occur, did not occur.
Nope. Mayuri experiences Reading Steiner and knows what it feels like to die to Moeka's bullet.

And countless more times dying to random chance, because her death is fated at that moment and Moeka was nothing but a vessel for that fate to enact itself.
Furthermore Moeka died plenty too. Okabe decided to forgive her in the end.

That doesn't matter. Moeka lied, Tutturu died.

I can't believe Mayushi is dead

Mayuri dies of spontaneous cardiac arrest in Luka's ending. There's really no helping her.
In a world without convergence (and therefore actually having the option of choice), Moeka chooses to kill the other Rounders instead of Mayuri. Read Phenogram.

Stop egging on Moekafag. He's a a delusional moron immune to reason

Her death being inevitable isn't the point. In that worldline Moeka pulled the trigger.

>that abomination
What the fuck

And in another worldline Nae becomes a psycho and tortures Okabe to death. And in another worldline Okabe stabs Kurisu.
The world doesn't care about choice, it will nab convenient excuses wherever it can.
She really didn't want to shoot Mayuri, if the muttering and shaking gave anything away.

>Nae becomes a psycho and tortures Okabe to death. And in another worldline Okabe stabs Kurisu.
I'm not denying that at all user.

Do you think anyone involved intended or desired these outcomes, then?
Sometimes fate makes puppets of people.

Stop bullying Moekafag! Moeka is a precious member of the Future Gadget Laboratory!

Okabe, no. Nae and Moeka, yes.

Moeka fag ruined a thread that was supposed to be about 0 by bickering incessantly. He should at least talk about her role in 0 and what he hopes stays for her in the anime

Suzuhafags and Kursiufags ruin threads by spamming risque images while using spoiler text to hide the fact that they're jerking eachother off. I don't think Moekafags are really that bad.

Her excellent scenes from Twin Automata in particular. If they get preserved in any way, I'll be overjoyed.

I don't care about talking in meta generalizations. I just care about talking about 0

Twin Automata was an amazing route. Moeka got some great development, which was great for her character, as she could've used some more fleshing out in the original. It also had the most interesting (though pretty disjointed and poorly paced) science and some amazing Amadeus stuff, which is what I had hoped would be the bulk of the story. It'll be a hard to fit any of this stuff into one route though, as Maho has so much on her plate from the other routes. Moeka needs Twin Automata to really have any place in the story though. Does she do anything else really? I can't remember. Doesn't she get nursed back to health by someone, or is that in Twin?

She gets looked after by Kagari in one of the other routes, but Moeka isn't all that relevant outside of Automata.

Why does that happen?

From what I remember Kagari wants information out of Moeka, so they look after her. It's been a while since I've read it though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vxUa88eFWpo

BANAAAAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAA

Sweet angel, descend and kill me.

>Chaos Logic opening is still the only good C;H animation

It fucking hurts.