What was your favorite aspect of Bleach?

What was your favorite aspect of Bleach?

Orihime, I'm in love with her. I hate most other things about the series, though.

Rukia is the best

The backgrounds

it's over

Family.

Kubo's based character designs

The fantastic, top-tier and intelligent writing.

The fights and the style of the series.
Cant name a single series that was better in that aspect than Bleach.

>I've only read two manga

I feel sorry for you then. Go watch more.

I love Ulquiorra Cifer!

>Rukia
>tits like that

>manga
>watch
You're retarded, we already know that.

That's Kukaku.

The fashion

Them tiddiez

That's either kukkaku or Tatsuki.

Still doesn't make much sense if the latter though.

Yep.

It's a shame she wasn't in the beach episode.
Any other outfits from that game?
I know she recently got added to another official game and her tits are ridiculous

There's 6 costumes for every girl in the dating area, with 1 being the default. I only have summer and school girl since they are the most slutty and also easy to get.

This one looks pretty good

The OST and openings + endings.

Yeah, I like the style but it's harder to get and pure chance based. I'm also playing on the English version so I'm way behind unlike that user who posted these screen shots before.

This game actually looks kinda fun

It does, but I dislike the chibi models. The chink game at least has proper scaling on the 2d sprites. I think there was a new one that isn't chibi but 3d models and was like a JRPG, but I dunno if that comes in English or not.

What happened in the Hisagi novel part 2? Did we get any translations yet?

I wish they had a live2d model of Harribel's res form, it's more bonerific than her swimsuit so long as it's uncensored.

I like the underboob...

First chapter translation is on misstormcallers tumblr, second is on reddit

That one's good too, but I'm a mini skirt guy and shark tits has the most creative one plus it's no pan as shown in the manga.

She's a big girl

Soi Fon a best

She just has to have an open heat exhaust for those things doesn't she?

She did all the chapters from the first volume, I've read that but I mean the translations from the second volume, I haven't found any translations by her from CFYOW volume II on the Tumblr page. Some of the speech on the Reddit one is nonsensical, unless LoN can come to the thread and confirm some details.

Characters and art. Those were things that really stood out and were always dynamic.

Bleach was better written than Naruto. It had at least three good arcs in it's part one, and was 50/50 in it's timeskip.

>Bleach was better written than Naruto.
Doesn't really mean much. Naruto's writing was never its wrong point, it was the world building and nip ninja version of the classic chink xianxia cultivation system.

>wrong point
strong*

Aizen's powers and charisma carried the plot for a while. However, Aizen never using said powers in a serious fight despite them being the main reason he was dangerous, combined with Kubo turning him into a lame Tousen rehash regarding power levels, were the final nails in the coffin for the series.

It had dope visuals with a serviceable story.
The Character design, fashion, effects and backgrounds were just great.
Story wise it crumbled and got very stale though.

the characters and interactions.
I wish the main group had more earth adventures but there really wasn't much to do with Ichigo being a soul janitor.

They should have made the costumes part of the in-game sprite models as well, like how Isshin and Rukia get different characters aside from their Shinigami versions.

Can't be helped Kubo isn't all that clever, most of his keikaku doori stuff is planned ages ago and some of the foreshadowing to it is rather forced or retroactively added. It's no surprise that he would write himself into a corner regarding how overpowered Aizen's powers are and had to think of something.

Ulquiorra

Wasn't Ushio to Tora able to go strong with over a hundred chapters of MoTW shit?
I'm sure bleach could've done the same had it decided to stick to its roots and not go full battle shounen.

the waifus

That it whitens my cloth

Mostly Mayuri and Kenpachi. Also tits.

i really liked the idea of everyone having a unique sword that did unique things
like the guy's sword that doubled the weight of whatever he hit, that was pretty cool
shame it wasnt expanded on much

16:9

how comfy it was and i liked talking about it with other people
also i have nostalgia for it

was considering reading bleach a second time to be honest

the bankais were mostly cool

that was a problem after Aizen saga, most of the villains didn't get nearly as cool weapons or transformations. It felt mostly uninspired.

Even if arrancar saga was mostly shit, there were still some cool transformations for the villains.

The only quincy that really stood out was the bird-guy.

The comfy high school ghostbusters feel of the earlier chapters.
I also enjoyed the very beginning of the fullbringer arc with the delinquents and Unagiya.

It didn't deserve such a painful ending, that was pure shit.

/fa/

Cool realistic designed characters unlike op and naruto.
Bloodwar anime fucking when?

>That pic
>

Spin-off when?

It's done for

Also, quite the fag radar

How is this a fag radar?

Came here to say this.

It's like when you have an elderly relative whose mind has been gone for a decade or more, and you've been having to deal with it personally. Maybe you loved them in the past, maybe they had their good points and bad, but by now they have been a absolute pile of shit for so long that it doesn't matter who they used to be, or who they could've been.

And then they quietly pass in the night, a wet fart and a sigh and it's finally, blessedly, over. Everyone who ever loved who they used to be or cared in any capacity had already checked out years ago, so it isn't so much a funeral to send them off as it is everyone going through the motions. We all knew the person this steaming pile of shit used to be was never going to come back. Sure, there might have been an occasional glimpse that served as a weak reminder, but it was more like a child's drawing of a famous work of art. A superficial resemblance, but none of the heart, none of the real personality of what it's a reminder of.

Now everyone is just glad it's over so nobody has to suffer the inane ramblings, the adult diapers, and the begrudging attention we gave in the final years out of sheer, pitiable obligation. Rest in peace, we think. Nobody cries, because the real death happened so long ago. We just kind of shrug, because what we buried was already a rotting, nearly unrecognizable corpse. A shadow that hung over all our lives that's now no longer a burden.

I would like to explain why people like Kubo's art so much.

Because he actually understands both the value of handrawn over digital garbage and the value of minimalism.

That is all.

I want to cum inside Nel!

Character designs.

Truly a revolutionary, mangaka were apologizing and ashamed of their blank spaces before kubo came and said he’s doing it on purpose.
Just look at the amount of series with no backgrounds, even opm no longer has them.

yoruichi makes my sausage hard

don't make me spit up my tea

Kagami's art gets me so erect

Too bad he never made a full doujin for Bleach and shit.

Why would Aizen need to use his powers when he could easily defeat everyone? The only exception is Yamamoto, who defeated himself by beating up Wonderweiss and taking a blast of his own power.

Aizen spent centuries doing research, building up an army of strong Hollows in Hueco Mundo and ruled them with only fear, and plotted to desert the Gotei13 to become the Soul King. He even had time to design uniforms for the Arrancar and build a massive fortress with surveillance capabilities. It feels forced because Kubo never considered the possibility of devoting time for an Espada slice of Life with Aizen as the stern father figure. He kinda got blind sighted by Ulquiorra and Grimmjow's popularity with fans.

Can't be helped, the fujo bux was too strong. Plus it'd be easier to just throw all that shit to novel writers by giving them a rough outline and have them fill in the details.

game?

Anybody know the answer to the last bbs puzzle?

I'm glad that Kubo actually cared about his characters unlike the other guys in the Big 3. Most of these guys at least got some great development with their great designs.

same generic chars and plot on the last seasons

Death Awakening.

Ywach had no reason to give his soldiers cool weapons and transformations. He expected them to live long enough to carryout his mission, and then give the power back.

>muh backgrounds
like anyone reads manga for backgrounds
sasuga kubo

The subtext, symbolism, and emotional art

>ctrl+f
>Aizen
>0 results
C'mon now

>Why would Aizen need to use his powers when he could easily defeat everyone? The only exception is Yamamoto, who defeated himself by beating up Wonderweiss and taking a blast of his own power.

Because it would make it much more certain that he could beat everyone and counter and surprises, aka living up to all his big talk about giving it your all and not settling for less and dragging your feet. Aizen was supposed to be a dude who didn't shy from using his best moves even in flashbacks, and it tied into all of his speeches. The fact that he never tried to use Kyoka Suigetsu against Ichigo, let alone even consider doing so, is a total failure of writing.

Ichiho drops Tensa Zangetsu and someone picks it up. What happens?

>Kubo actually cared about his characters
>Most of these guys at least got some great development

You didn't even read Bleach.

>is a total failure of writing.
It's really no different than how in Naruto they made Madara too strong and therefore had to off him with an even 'stronger' final boss that happened to have a gimmick that allowed the good guys to win. With Aizen it was kind of the reverse since his gimmick was what really carried him, but by doing the reverse and making him 'powerful' it allowed the MC to just surpass him in power and ignore having to deal with the gimmick.

Rukia, the supernatural samurai thing (I was never impressed by Ishida’s Quincy clothes), the punk rock-ish aesthetics of early chapter cover pages, the humor in the first few arcs, Ichigo’s training and achievement of Bankai in the arcs leading up to Soul Society arc (because they actually felt earned instead of asspulled out of nowhere), and Rukia.

Bleach was garbage, but I enjoyed the aesthetic, especially early on when it was still set in the real world. The first opening, Asterisk was basically everything I liked about that trasheap condensed.

Probably the characters, designs and setting. While the plot was poorly written and oftentimes led to characters being wasted, the cast itself was full of diverse and entertaining characters with interesting abilities. The world of Bleach and the mechanics were also pretty interesting in my opinion. While it isn't all that different from your typical contemporary-fantasy "otherworld" setting, but I found the way each race was flavored and the mechanics of the universe interesting.

LoN isn't the most accurate either. The translator on reddit did actually a good job. The only ones with big differences from Missstormcaller were chapter 5 and 7 and from the other chapters the only big difference was about Lille Barro. Strangely all instances were about Quincy.

>Why would Aizen need to use his powers when he could easily defeat everyone? The only exception is Yamamoto, who defeated himself by beating up Wonderweiss and taking a blast of his own power.
Have you forgotten that this train of thought was exactly why Urahara was able to seal him away?

In other words, kubo wrote himself into a corner and had to turn aizen into a drooling retard so that ichigo could win.

The same thing happened with yhwach, before his fight with ichigo he was being pratical and killing everyone who could harm him, then he became full retard and left ichigo alive for no reason despite knowing the fact that killing ichigo would secure his victory forever, yawach literally gave up on his eternal victory because kubo forced him to give up.

Its annoying wacthing ichigo win just because kubo forced the villain to act dumb enough to give ichigo a pity win.

I really liked the aesthetic and atmosphere of the first few seasons.

>What was your favorite aspect of Bleach?
Character design and some of them had fun personalities and that's it. The writing past SS arc was atrocious, and anyone who praises the art for anything other than what I already mentioned knows absolutely nothing about manga art period. Bleach has illustrations of fights so terrible in panelling, composition, perspective and proportions that it's honestly baffling to see that many people parroting praises for Kubo's art.

He's merely following in the footsteps of another revolutionary