How good would you rate this power fantasy?

How good would you rate this power fantasy?

It's off the scale

I just want his waifu as my own

Depends, where are you on the cycle?

Is that a fidget spinner?

15/10
Greatest love story ever told

>First half of S1
Good
>Second half of S1
Garbage
>First half of S2
Garbage
>Second half of S2
>Great
>Movie
Good

That's my cycle. Asuna as the main character with no fucking boring rapey villains is where the show shines. It's not the worst thing ever created, it doesn't deserve the popularity it got and it's effect it had on the anime industry by opening the Isekai flood gates is unfortunate.

I didn't get why they say it's the worst thing ever. I just felt bored watching it. If anything, it's a better feeling than finishing the steaming pile of dogshit that is Kimi no Iru Machi. At least SAO had some fun moments

Are you me?
Fairy arc was pretty bad and honestly Death Gun was even worse because of it's slow pacing but the first half of S1, Mother's Rosario, and the movie are pretty decent watches.

That moment Kirito turned himself into that dual wielding minotaur on the bridge in the ALO arc is still one of my favorite moments in SAO, even if it didn't make any real sense.

>best waifu killed off early
>no harem ending
0/10

This

Teen/10

Wait do you mean do you mean rate how good of a power fantasy it is? Or do you mean if its a good or bad or powe fantasy

>give him a real deal official waifu in the first novel
>continue to throw women at him in every novel after that

Extremely mediocre so everyone can understand it

5/10

Interesting premise, shoddy execution.
Points for the main girl being sex-positive, despite MC chickening out like the cuck he is.

>rapey
Return to your shithole and kill yourself once you go back.

first half of season 2 was my fucking jam! fuck you!
second hald was all like
>ayy cancer patients lmao!
nty

SAO/AFO is 5/10 fucking garbage but that's because Kawahara still don't have experience when his writing SAO/AFO. GGO 7/10 it's still bad but you can tell how much Kawahara improve on his writing then Mother Rosario happen and you can see Kawahara potential to become great. Both Alization and SAOP is great.

Well honestly, calling it rapey isn't an exaggeration if you want to be fair.

>5/10
> fucking garbage
>7/10
>it's still bad
Kill yourself MAL

That punk nerd can have Asuna. I just want to marry Sinon

maybe about half or a third as good as actually playing Ragnarok Online