Kino no Bloodborne

How come Kino didn't came back to kill these faggots and their stupid country? I mean it's easy af to her at this point. What is HER excuse?
tfw thought Kino is just emo boy all this time

>af
Kino thread didnt deserve this kind of op.

>yet another recap
DROPPED

>Original Kino is a quasi-bishi now
Fuck this piece of shit.

What do you mean?

>not quasi bishi
Wow, rude.

So, what is the operation like? A lobotomy?

Cute-no.

It was the candy.

Which chapter does Kino first meet Shishou?

>flooded carb
Dont lay down you bike anons.

It's not a recap, it's a flashback, dumbass.

rare smiling kino

bullied kino, I mean sakura

>the dull colours gone went she exited the gate
Nice.

kino getting blessed? dunno

kinox2

What a cute. RIP kino v1.

embarrassed kino

wife kino

It's a recap from the true anime.

dead kino

rori kino at incredible hihg speed

This seemed like it would be a good ending episode, Why did they not put it for the final one.

That makes no sense, why not just say "this candy makes you an adult"?

I understand what they wanted to do, but I don't think it worked. This sort of snapping doesn't seem something you would want in parents raising a kid, the kids should be growing thinking everything is nice and perfect. Like most stories in this season, it felt like it needed more time to be told.

And what the fuck was with killing a cute girl right in front of the stranger, just wait for him to leave.

>only one episode left

Because KnT is not a hero movie.

cute

>the kids should be growing thinking everything is nice and perfect.
They do.

>mfw attention is glued to cute kino in the center, can't even read subtitles on the bottom

it involves injection of hormones and shit
or maybe full body replacement

Not really, every kid in the block heard the shouting and the murder. The adults didn't look shocked, but like something like that happens enough to know what to do routinely.

>good ending
no she will meet the master

The preparation drugs were in the candy, then she goes and has her lobotomy after the 7th day.

>rip and tear pose

What's with knife stabs in anime always being instakills?

>every kid in the block heard the shouting and the murder
It's pretty silly to just assume something that wasn't shown.
>The adults didn't look shocked
If this scene doesn't portray "shock" to you, you might just be retarded.

They are shocked because it happened to them, but they all were normal and calm when they decided her punishment.

Because they're adults.

>2003 loli kino looked better than 2017
How can they even fuck this up?

Is kino actually a girl? i thought the bullshit was the author never confirmed it.

Kino is kino.

That bandit is our guy.

This adaptation is pretty dull.

>this whole sequence
Brilliant animation there, Lerche. Bravo.

At this point it gets almost painful to compare this shitty adaption to the 2003 version.

How do we go from this

to this?

Puberty.

We must ban puberty. It keeps ruining all the lolis.

That's not what a recap is newfag.

Since when puberty changes your eye color, or are those contact lenses

>In a minority of people, eye color can continue to change beyond infancy. This phenomenon is more common in people of Caucasian heritage. A hallmark study published in May 1997 in "JAMA Ophthalmology" reported that 10 to 15 percent of white children experienced subtle changes in eye color after age 6 and into early adulthood. The study authors noted that the probability of experiencing eye color change into adolescence and early adulthood appears to be genetically determined. People with dark colored irises are less likely to experience noticeable eye color changes compared to people with light colored irises.

Hey at least it doesn't look like utter crap.

>experienced subtle changes in eye color after age 6 and into early adulthood.
>subtle changes in eye color
>subtle changes
>subtle
>S U B T L E

My argument is that given the diceroll of technology levels of each country she could have gotten some kind of pigment surgery or some shit in one of them.

IF I SEE THAT GODDAMN KINO ONE MORE TIME

How does Kino manage to expel so much blood from a wound that is being blocked by a knife?
How do the adults have so much trouble pulling a knife out of his body? Why is Kino so charismatic instead of a weird dude?

Will Kino ever return to the country of adults?

Knives can get lodged in bones quite easily and can be difficult to remove. And as the knife went all the way through it definitely got stuck around some ribs.

Trained in gorilla warfare.

Besides male Kino looking too young and bishounen, I actually prefer this episode over the original.
A shame Lerche pulled their heads out of their asses a little too late.

I agree. Kino peeling out superior to the original in every way and surprisingly the motorcycle didn't look out of place at all.

What's better?

Cleverly using your low budget to create a beautiful anime show with simple, effective designs, superb direction and limited, yet consistently good animation?

Or squandering your equally low budget on some pretty scenes while the rest looks like shit and there's QUALITY everywhere?

I want to cum in Kino's bum.

Just watch the escape scene in the 2003 version, and see how it was directed. Sure, it doesn't look as pretty and detailed, but it has an almost cinematic feel, with the frequent changing of viewpoints. Hermes even gets time to explain the handling of a motorrad to Kino.
Now look at the new version, which is (apart from the starting turn, which was well done) just a boring drive in a straight line, camouflaged by some cheapass camera shaking.
Regarding direction, it's just not in the same league. Not surprisingly since we're comparing a genius like Nakamura to a literal nobody.
And like said, in the new versions they had to pay the few good looking scenes (like the turn I mentioned above, and the flower field) with deformed designs and very limited animation in the rest of the episode.

>Not surprisingly since we're comparing a genius like Nakamura
get that cock out of your mouth boy

reread, read up on knife wounds and then come back

Hes not wrong that 2003 was much better directed. This feels like the director just read the LN and put it to screen with no thought to a screen play. 2003 also had a much slower deliberate bit of camera work for each episode. It lingered more on each shot and didn't have jump cuts or shaky cam which gave it a better atmosphere. Just when I'm getting to the atmopshere of the story of the new version, some bland shot or jump cut usually ruins the mood.

2017 feels very tone deaf in terms of direction, it barely feels atmospheric at all. Take the ending of episode 10 for example. The shots portray nothing, and it feels like Kino is mildly angry and sad while 2003 its one of the few times you really see her break her cold facade.

Am I remembering wrong or was lolikino way more upbeat and excitable in the 2003 series

Reread, read up on the capitalization of words and then come back with some proper punctuation.

Hermes knows what he wants.

Yeah. She wanted to become an adult and was pretty positive about it. Neo-Kino was more outgoing with her singing.

Who voiced guy-Kino?

Man they really fucked up by doing this after A Kind Land.

2003 did Land of Adults better.

>2017 feels very tone deaf in terms of direction, it barely feels atmospheric at all.
Absolutely this.

what the actual fuck? an operation to turn a child into an adult? did they refer to the v-card or did they actually plan to open their skulls and slice off a part of their brain? this makes no sense

Lobotomy.

The latter.

how exactly would getting rid of someone's nervous system make them an adult

Brain surgery. It was more clarified that it was total lobotomy in the 2003 version.

So she's pretty close to her home country in this episode. Does she go back in the books?

I prefer the original anime's "original Kino".

>kino's eyes went from purple to blue

bullshit

When are we going to get Country of Motorrads? Country of Countries? Country of Space?

Who knows.

Advanced lobotomy.

That's not kino...

Oh god the sidemouth