Mine are:
1. Aldra
2. Melona
3. who cares

Probably:
1. Alleyne
2. Menace
3. Branwen

What do you think of the new Unlimited character designs so far?

Not as bad as people make them to be, but also not very appealing either. Still I wont make an opinion until I see it all animated. The original designs were godly.

And unlike most I actually prefer the moeblob Melpha to the shitty abomination we had in the previous series.

Menace
Cowtit voice by Mamiko
Leona

I agree with you on Melpha. To me the original was too big and bulky and I feel we already had that covered by Cattleya.

1. Tomoe. My wife.
2. Shizuka ;_;
3. Rape-elf what's-her-face

1. Aldra (queen)
2. Alleyne
3. Melona (can look like any others, actually)

I also agree that Melpha has improved.

is there a girl in this series that's not a giant boobed bimbo?

if so, then that one

Leina
Elena
Melona

Probably the most basic taste.

Airi, everything else is trash.

>Melona
>Aldra
>Echidna
In that order.

Mine would be:
1.Claudette
2.Shizuka
3.Menace

Not a fan of Unlimited Claudette especially with making her dislike water because she can't swim. That alone tells me there would be a fanservice scene with that.

1. Cattleya
2. Tomoe
3. Melona

1.Leina
2.Tomoe
3.Alleyne

I like a good ass.

Hopefully the service in the new anime project is as good as it usually was. The voice cast should also comeback too.

1. Reina-chan
2. Branwen
3. The Priestess that looks like the blonde from Ran->Sem.

There are several. Nowa has the cutest butt.

1. Menace
2. Melona
3. Echidna

The new anime better spawn greater quality figures, especially of my girl Menace.

Leina, Tomoe Alleyne have average assets though.

Only difference is their bunda get a disproportionate amount of service time, especially Leina's. They're just meme-asses.

I guess, but still. An ass is an ass. Like how can you hate that?

I don't hate it. Just saying they're average.

Wasn't on Sup Forums when QB first came out. What was the general reaction to something this lewd airing uncensored on ATX?

Snow White
Airi
Aldra

Grimoire never got a shot. We didn't even get enough Seiten.

Cpt. Liliana
Alicia
Airi

And Allyene. Yeah I have to add her.

Annelotte
Echidna
Elina

No love for Risty?

AIRI A BESTEST

Welveria
Nyx
Anarista

So, only girls who barely even appeared
Fuck. Thanksfully most queens are great anyway, I just wish those 3 had more screentime and plot relevance

MUH

1. Shizuka
2. Tomoe
3. Alleyne

The series was at its best when Shizuka was around. The franchise as a whole just fell off after the second season. Everything between S2 and now has been pretty bad honestly.

Like, I understand QB is an ecchi series, but so is Ikkitousen and at least it tries to have a story, while focusing somewhat on character relationships. It feels like after S2 of QB ended, they just completely scrapped story and characters in favor of nothing but ecchi, and sub-par ecchi at that. The Alleyne workout OVA was pretty hot though, so kudos to whoever was in charge of that.

I fucking love the dwarven loli jew. I want to travel the world with her, forging weapons and then selling them for high prices.

Is Anarista an option? She has zero relevance but I love her design.

when you get so aroused at defeat your pussy steams

Menace is hairy.

Risty
Menace
Cattleya

menace
echidna
melona

Airi is so cute.

1. Nanael
1. Melona
3. Elina

>Airi
>the elf
>lewd slut with the snake panties

Annelotte and Echidna are my top 2. I have their books and a bunch of figures.

The reboot looks like shit and I'm trying my hardest to forget it's going to be a thing. Echidna's design was especially ruined. The only thing I like is that Aldra is now possessed by a sexy female demon.

Rebellion was the downfall of the series to be honest. After that mess it never recovered. I don't understand why they replace most of the staff of the original Queen's Blade for that show when that staff help make the series popular.

1. Ymir
2. Irma
Its pretty hard to choose a third but I would have to say Menace or Risty depending on the circumstance

What's that thing between her buttcheeks?

Melona
Menace
Nanael

Honorary mention to Ymir.

1. Airi
2. Alleyne
3. Menace (best character design, but one of the worst personalities.)

Honorable mentions: Rebellion's Liliana and Yuit

Cattleya and Echidna by far.

I don't have high hopes for the reboot.

If they're going through the effort of including the shape of a pussy from behind, they'd might as well fill in the details.

siggy
echidna
liliana

I hate the new designs. a new anime by a different studio won't be the same.

1. Melona
2. Airi
3. Elina

I can't actually decide, so I'll limit it to whom I use most in both the PSP games and the actual books:
1. Ymir
2. Airi
3. Lightning Warror Rai---err, I mean Risty