ChiChi

What is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Her husband is a dumbass loser and she understands there's no future in having your brains bashed around repeatedly by increasingly stronger enemies. Goku has taken more blows to the head than Ippo and somehow hasn't gotten brain cancer.

She married a tard that beat her.

her husband is the strongest mortal in the universe and her educated son lives off a martial artist father in law.

gohan could make more money winning tournaments than being a scholar.

oh and gohan and goten have way more potential than goku and could become the strongest in multiverse

youtube.com/watch?v=mL1aGyPBZ04

Did Goku go to prison for this?

doenst get dicked enough

I don't think so, prison food is shit.

>dumbass loser

If you're gonna self-reflect then take it to >>>r9k/

She is a strong willed country girl with ideals of love and family who mellowed out over time. She was stubborn and insistent but mellowed out over time.

Hack writers is her eternal problem.

>who mellowed out over time
Whoops, didn't mean to repeat that.

Her son has been kidnapped, held hostage. Her husband, killed trying to save the boy. The the boy is kidnapped again forced to train for enemies far stronger than the guy who kidnapped him.
Once those enemies are finally dead and she thinks she can finally have her family back he some leaves for another planet. By the way he's not even ten yet.
Said planet ends up in so much danger it is literally blowing up with the husband who went their to help everyone and pick them up.

And that's just the beginning. The fact that she's just bitchy instead of insane is kind of a miracle.

I don't think there is a prison on dragonball's earth that can contain him.

Goku understands the importance of education too. He told Chi Chi that there's nothing wrong with Gohan studying and he'll have lots of free time after the Androids are dealt with. The problem with Chi Chi is the Dub and the anime ramping up her negative traits, making Goku look whipped.

Hell, one of the principles of Master Roshi's training was the importance of an education. Goku didn't even know how to count high enough to know how old he was before Roshi's training.

Can Goku even count to 100?

Yes. Keep in mind that Goku is a peasant, not a full blown retard.

How smart would he be with a proper education?

Goku is a cold and unloving husband. He hasn't even kissed her once. So I can imagine their sex is goku laying in bed with an erection and chichi doing all the work. Then Goku leaves to train again. While Chichi lays in bed naked sweaty and alone.

average and thats why super+dub pisses me so off
he gets portrayed as a total retard

Thats because the sub makes him more retarded as well compared to the other seasons.

Goku is actually very smart. People think he's dumb because of the dub, memes and how Super depicts him but people that have actually read DB and Z know Goku is not dumb at all. Thanks to studying with Kami for years, he is actually pretty smart. Goku is just rash, self confident and naive so he makes poor choices.