Asks the guy who's in love with her to spend time with her alone on Valentine's Day

>asks the guy who's in love with her to spend time with her alone on Valentine's Day
>at a place that's special to him
>plays the trumpet and gets the guy to run a victory lap around the baseball field
>turns him down

Is she a sadist or just an idiot?

She's a slut. She wants to experience the daigaku life and get railed by Tokyo Pretty Boys and then when she's all used up she'll ask Haruto if he can sugar daddy.

/thread

APOLOGIZE

For what? She's a nice girl.

It's pretty fucked up but I still like her, I mean she clearly isn't the type to fuck everybody she meets so she'll most likely be faithful to him if he is still interested.

Also it was obvious it would be a no since the first rejection.

Trumpetfags have been badmouthing her since the start.

worst girl in all of anime

what show is this

So much NTR in this anime.

Lurk more.

why not just tell me instead of being unhelpful

You could have found it yourself by now.

I mean she does like him she just doesn't want him spending some 30,000 yen to visit her

JUST's story is just a setup for NTR now. He'll save up money in his dead-end job to visit her college town to surprise her. He's surprised to see so many guys around her building given that she goes to an all-girls school. He'll hear her adult moans as she gets fucked by Chads as they laugh about some idiotic bumpkin waiting for her in the countryside. The guy will ask why she hasn't just let him go and know that she's already a broken slut who lives for cock. And she'll say, "just because," as she continues to get her brains fucked out by countless college boys. You saw how the class reacted to her looks. She's only going to get more erotic, and she's going to be the highlight slut on campus and tossed around like a onahole between boys' circles.

You know men usually aren't allowed near all girl school right?

Just Because you asked this, doesn't mean someone will spoofeed you.

>pic

lurk more faggot

Thank you for bringing this wonderful post to my thread, user.

Why can't she be a sadistic idiot?

CAMERA DESERVES TO WIN

What is it about JB that attracts so many cheating/NTR fetishists?

I mean she literally asks him to go out with her once she gets settled into college idk why people keep acting like that's going to take "years".
It takes high levels of insecurity or just a flat out NTR fetish to justify thinking she's off to an all girls college to get railed by chads and screw over the dude.

Nah.

It's just the type.

She grew in a big family, she knows real relationship means commitment.

A girl like her would never give a clear answer mere weeks since confession even if she knew the guy before. She gave him a serious 'maybe' nod, and now it's up to him to work hard for a few years to see if he is serious, or just becomes infatuated with some other girl.

It's the highest maintenance model on the planet, because it won't just be your money, but also a lot of real, personal effort to earn her.

On the good side, that same model tends to keep trendy dicks away with cold but polite treatment - get one like her, and you're set for life, unless you actually mind being kept on a short leash.

Retard.

Were you just trying to take tripfag's spot as the dumbest person in the thread?

what is with you and newlines? it's really obnoxious and takes up way more space than it needs to

What a bitch.

>Because muh all girl are sluts

She is a woman.

JUST kill yourself