Secret S/a/nta

Secret S/a/nta
10 days left Sup Forumsnons!!
Your initials been posted yet?
Have you shipped your cards or presents??
Have you received anything so far?
Let us hear it!

Release my initials you coward

ss from IN!
Your present should arrive by next week you faggot
As for cards:
JR from OH
CL from CA fuck your long ass list! But I still love you
A from HI

Make me!

>Sent my gift today
D from Hamilton is gonna be a really happy lad.

Reminder that only the Santas are allowed to make /ss/ threads.

Thank you French user for this! I really appreciate it! I'll post again on Christmas day for you!
fuck you Hidamari Sketch is NOT trash!

>sent out all my gifts last week, included initials to make sure anons know
>have never seen my initials once
clearly even 100+ tier isnt safe from grinching. that or I put too much shit on my list and user hates me.

card and gift will be sent out by monday latest. there was so much more I wanted to do but alas, shit came up. I want to give my anons the world
also I got a package! will post pics when I get back

>that $100+ user that got garbage
feels bad man

We are all fucked. It feels like this year grinching is at an all time high. I havent seen or heard shit from the people I sent stuff to or my initials,

Reminder that Toronto fags are banned fro /ss/

I've only seen mine last week and that was to say they've shipped out already. it was true.
don't lose hope

A lot of newfags and crossboarders , just look at the Zelda guy, shit was sad as fuck and reeked of Sup Forums

WP of CA has the card arrived yet? I sent it out last monday and I'm worried because of the fire situation near you.

Reposting for the photobucket since it came mid-week. Don't lose your YAY.

>sent out everything a couple weeks ago
>no one has said anything
I've been grinched more times than I've actually gotten something, which I don't really care about as I have learned to not expect anything, but this has never happened before to me before. This sucks 10x more than being grinched.

>tfw initials were never posted and I got my items
Told you it wasn't the end of the world

Thank you very much to the user that sent this lovely card, really cheered me up, didn't think anyone would choose to draw her for some reason. I hope you have a good Christmas too.

So far the USPS has grinched me twice this /ss/. Once when they misdelivered/stole a card coming to me last week, and again when they delivered a small present snapped in half.

Fresh set of initials
L from TX Your gift has been sent, I hope you rejoice with my horrible packaging/wrapping. Expect it around Wed.

Cards:
SL from Finland
SR from PA
AC from New Zealand
RC from Ireland
CS from LA

Homo cards:
LN from LA
KO from IL
MS from Canada
KM from FL

To my internationals, I don't know if they'll arrive on time but lets hope for a Christmas miracle.

>Tattun was in Sup Forums secret santa

Cool guy, I'm jelly

Gifts:
ZK of CA
HB of NC
Your gifts are sent out they should be there very soon, I paid a little extra
Cards:
KM of GA
JM of AZ
AP of NY
Your cards have been sent out

Awesome, someone posted my initials finally.-CS

All of my cards have been finally sent, I'm proud of myself.

AF from WA
LB from NY

Your cards were sent more than two weeks ago, you should already have them unless something went wrong with the mail service.

KH from AZ

Your card was also sent two weeks ago, but looks like there was some problem with your university mailing adress or something. I hope you can see it as soon as possible.

M from Australia
SB from Toronto

Your cards have been finished and sent today. I really hope they arrive to both of you before december ends, let's have hope and believe in christmas magic.

m-m-my initials!

>still no initials
I am officially grinched

Z. McE. from Ireland, I have received your gift a few days ago now. Reposting this in hope that you eventually read it.

JM of VT I got your huge box! Can't wait!

>nobody posted that they received my cards and gifts
Feels worse than being grinched

sorry it took so long finals have kept me away from Sup Forums

I think I am one of those...this is getting me all excited.. I feel so hot right now...

Awesome! Feel free to open it up, all the gifts are wrapped and there's a card and some candy to tide you over.

>There are people opening their presents before Christmas
How disgusting

A-user!

Thanks UK user, I enjoyed all the small stars included in the letter as well, have a great Christmas.

Who else spent more on shipping then presents?

HOLY SHIT

Including actually shipping it all to him once I got it?
Almost.

Love the packaging! The box was lightly bullied tho.

Holy fuck really? That's amazing.

Hey, I must've missed a thread somewhere, I'm glad it found you alright. My tracking said it should've arrived on Wednesday. No problems on your end then?

>if I had signed up for cards I could have gotten Tattun

>theres no way he'll do this again next year

That box is safe to open, the stuff inside is edible or wrapped

MA from Mexico, you're gifts were updated today to say delivered.

CN from Australia, still not seeing any updates on USPS's website for the package. If you wouldn't mind letting me know when you get it, I would really appreciate it. If you don't see it soon you might call you're post office and ask if there is any way they can check to see if you have a package coming in. Not sure if it's stuck in customs or what happened to it.

IO from Brazil
MS from Japan
EH from Finland
EBZ from Colombia
Sorry, but your cards might not make it by Christmas. I was really unhappy with how my first set turned out and started over with a new idea. They're out in the mail as if earlier this week and in their way to you now.

Fuck you Sup Forumsnon.. now I gotta fap

Where are my initials?

Next year.

>not wrapped, no card
>only thing slightly related to my wishlist is 3 fate/apoc keychains

and the worst part
>no return address

sitrep, missing two incoming gifts, and two outgoing gifts, yay

It seems like a lot less has been posted this year too, there's only 36 cards in this year's photobucket and Christmas is 9 days away. Maybe I'm just remembering wrong though.

Maybe Santa Loli should've waited until after Christmas to say she might be leaving. The only thing I can think of is people thought this would be the last year and decided to grinch.

I did for sure. Between the gifts i spent about 300. For shipping (including importing) i spent probably closer to 450.

At this rate, everyone is going to ask for LWA stuff on the next year's /ss/, I think this is the third gift from Tattun I've seen posted.

You guys are going to ruin him.

Not so worried about getting my initials posted here BUT am getting worried that I haven't received anything yet or an e-mail from the organizers telling me my santa is dead or something.

With one last week it'll either be late or grinched I suppose. Doubt they'd pay a stupid amount to do priority for the 75-100 bracket.

But I did blow the bracket buying moeshit for someone else. Them posting their stuff would be some consolation.

Please don't sexualize them.

>Gudako shitposting
Back to /vg/ FGO-cancer.

fuck I'm scared, I didn't wrap up my gift for the lower bracket because it was such a few items. I added a drawn card in there too, I hope thats ok but fuck why do I rush things when I had a month and a half to send it

I wished I had gotten a Karna or Arjuna fag

If my user doesn't post the gifts I send this year, again, I will kill all of Sup Forums

>slowly accepting the reality that I've almost assuredly been grinched

post your address fag it's all yours

i'll even throw in a miyuki figma

>tfw waiting for the card I sent to be posted and shamed
The anticipation is worse than the shaming, please get it done with soon...

No, you're right. This year the grinching will be very high.

Mine received theirs on Dec. 12. That is if it made it there in one piece. They apparently live in Canada's Detroit.

Why so triggered user? Should I stop liking what you don't like?

They brought that to themselves user

>all these anons crying that they've been grinched
>all these anons only just sending cards/gifts

Could there be some sort of connection?

Ah man thank you! The patches are great as is the card! Seeing everything else in the box is exciting but just 10 days to go. Hoping the season has treated you great as well!

Reposting from the weekday thread to make sure my Santa sees it!

MP of NY, your package arrived safely! Thank you so much! It's currently sitting next to my little Christmas tree waiting for Christmas to be opened!

It's a bit hard to tell from the pic, but the labels are for "Mango," "Meido Fig," and "Trashy Rom Coms," which is awesome and I'm really looking forward to seeing what's inside!

Does customs actually open gifts?

No

>those patches
Jelly. Those are super cute user.

Only on non-free countries like Canada, Australia, and some shitty South-American ones

Cards went out Tuesday this week. Finishing the last batch of cookies tonight, packing the boxes up, and sending them off with priority shipping tomorrow. I wanted to get the gifts there earlier so my anons would have to stare at the wrapped gifts until Christmas, but I'll settle for having them there in time for Christmas.

LB here, are either of these yours?
I got the top one on Tuesday and the bottom one today, but hacen't had a chance to post while the threads were up.
Regardless, thank you ARP of Spain (top) and JS of MA(bottom)
Jebus, I also got your CD, and then remembered I have no CD drive in my computer anymore. I'll have to listen to it on the way into work on Monday instead.

>no cards posted
>didn't bother getting tracking on them
panic

Also MK of NY your box is arriving Monday or Tuesday

>dem patches
Noice

Those patches look really cute.

Anyone got really bad cards from Italy yet? Looking at Hidamari Sketch user in the US and moeblob user in Canada, specifically.

Can you track post cards? I just threw mine in the nearest letterbox.

J from IN, I got your package this Monday, can't wait to open the gifts.

>One of my cards has been finally posted
Today's a good day after all. I did the one with the 2hoe and the Megumin with the weird face and poorly drawn hand.

I'm glad to see that my cards are actually arriving to the other side of the ocean, mail service is working after all. If you got that one last tuesday, that means my last two anons might still see their cards on time for christmas.

>tracking shows shipment entered post deposit infamous for being a black hole tons of stuff get lost in
It's fucking over

Did you also send one to the UK?
If you did, thank you

I thought it was super cute, and it really brightened up my day.

nope different user. Buon Natale anyways

Received a card from KS of MD. I won't be opening it until Christmas.

>leaving state to visit family on the 20th
>still no gift

who here /grinch/? I used a different set of initials and a relatives house to evade the ban list from last year

You should put the address where you'll be on the 25th.

I didn't know where my family was gathering for Christmas at the time. I'm sure things will work out somehow though.

>based Jebus is currently holding a christm/a/s concert
>only 12 viewers
The fuck are you doing /ss/?

Ask a neighbour and post a note for the postman to deliver there

Reposting my shitty quality phone camera picture.

Thank you PO from Canada for all these lovely gifts. I got another small package in the mail today, so I assume that is the nendo you mentioned in your card.

I tried the maple syrup earlier today with breakfast, and it was great. Going to try the hot chocolate when snow starts to stick on the ground.

Can't wait to unwrap them!

>unironically being this much of a faggot
How do you manage to breathe with so many dicks in your mouth user?

Reposting

Christ alive, what bracket were you in to receive all of these goodies?

jebus, I sent a gift in the 150+ bracket that was a single item, basically