>shit

are you....gay?

>liking skota
I think you’re the one who’s gay, Ratface-san

>*shota

I'm a gurl so its straight tnxs

Ratturd you thread gives us nothing to discuss

MODS! TAKE HIM AWAY

Will Boruto's inability to be changed by others will be his fatal flaw as he cannot reverse his course on the dark path he has taken?

How will Kawaki play into this?

Mm, probably not. he's set as the protagonist and the main character.

Go to sleep.

No

Kawaki will probably kick Boruto on to his dark path, by manipulating him into helping him destroy Kohona, nothing else.

i said go to fucking sleep.

>boruto thread
>cute ninja boys
>gaysuke pic
gay

accurate

Madara has pretty eyes.

I like the thought of Kaguya being a dream and Madara won and used Infinite Tsukuyomi for its believed purpose.

Sage you idiots. sage

>boruto thread
>cute ninja boys
>gaysuke pic
>'go to sleep' poster
this reminded me of something

Where is this from

What if Boruto is pursued by a character acting as a "punishment deity" during the latter half of Part 2?

now that reminded me of someone

This is actually a cool theory, but a bit ironic actually. naruto's paradise is basically...not paradise?.

No

>tfw sasgay is still around
>kishit will never stop making every character suck his microdick

Oh please be true if Boruto does become canned

What ever happened to him?

no bully sauce pls

>random nobody from the Mist village mentions Naruto killing Raiga
Feels like great that they casually mention his heroics. Hope his adventures are mentioned more.

i'm neji.

>Naruto
>Actually killing anybody

>Shikamaru using his shadow jutsu
That's kinda lewd.

Dunno, but he used to do Rinposting, especiallycally pic related and pics with her with being Obito.Which is suspiciously similar to recent Sumireposting back in /vg/ threads

>Boruto has more confirmed kills than his father

What would Sumire posting have anything to do with that?

Mmm? You thinking about what i am thinking about?

are you thinking about shikamaru using his shadow possession to pin naruto down and render him helpless? Are you thinking about nara taking advantage of uzumaki in this submissive position?

Tobi!Rin is best Rin. Should have been Tobi's true identity.

Well it is basically true, considering how messed up Naruto is as an individual and how limited his skills are. He simultaneously wants to be Hokage yet deep down, probably knows that he will be terrible at the administrative aspects of the job, hence the conflict with the Ootsusukis

dunno man, it's also like Sarada poster
anyway what my point is the guy used to spam the same pics all over again and again that you could beleive that it was actually bot that rigged to do it.
Anyway, fellows at /nsunsg/ responded back with some "bullying"

SSR Rarity

Hashirama a cute!! CUTE!

WORST ARC WAS FISH FUCKER ARC
PROVE ME WRONG
PRO TIP
YOU FUCKING CAN'T

Is Naruto literally >Doing it for free and Hinata has to be a pin-up girl to pay the bills?
How far Hyuuga princess got fallen low....

Boruto is subconsciously him wanting to be like Sasuke, and Sarada is a mix of Sakura and Sasuke because they are one of the people he deeply cares about.

Kawaki is the nightmare portion, and the "wake up" part of the dream.

while it has interesting concept, execution was pretty poor.
not to mention that they left important parts out from as you can see it in novel

That and the arc about that cannibal fatfuck is shit.

I literally can't. It's the Bount arc of Boruto.

I dont think the Tsusukoyomi brings nightmares to those trapped within it, though Kawaki and the destruction of the Ninja World could represent Naruto's subconscious/negative feelings

Even though I may tire
From hour after hour
I have but one desire
To destroy Hima’s loli cunny

More webms please

God, Kagura was such a little faggot

I didnt even have to open that spoiler.

deflower the sunflower.

Anybody hear anything about Boruto at Jump Festa?

Hinata probably gave him that pic for his "private collection" but then Naruto couldn't resist showing it to the world, the big dope.

But that’s not what I wrote

True. That would be why Kawaki looks like a mishmash of Naruto and Sasuke. It's Naruto's inner conflict, but on a much more dangerous scale seeing what Kawaki is going to do.

It's basically Silent Hill.

>Hinata has to whore herself out
damn

shit fuck

I just noticed LOL

You tricked us all

fuck it, im gonna do some rinposting in honor of the actual rinposter

I'd love to see sasuke's "private collection"

Is bortsnek the shinjikaworu of current year?

Yes. Rin is good

Miss me yet?

Idk why they programed them fancy UJ's.

he would have drowned anyway.

>filename
Kanye?

Let's talk about Kara. What are your theories, predictions, and expectations?

Yeah, the probable death of Boruto at the end will definitely signify Naruto's acceptance/admittance of how horrible the Ninja system was
It will be very enjoyable if SP confirmed that Naruto was basically dreaming up the Boruto series, that there would be some filler arcs exploring the "Silent Tsukoyomis" of other major characters. I would particularly like to see as well Sasuke's "Slient Tsukoyomi" as he is the most damaged character in the cast, and Madara's and Orochimaru's as well, for obvious reasons

Thank you. Do you have Madara's UJs as well?

Gay feesh sexy feesh.

Will secksy feesh replace kisame?

Kisame was a real nigga, Shizuma is a hollow shell of a character.

trying to find it as my webm folder messed up
here, have Kakashi's DBZ UJ

The kamui kunai one is better.

the lack of hawawa is saddening

Just the cute blonde, salad fought.

>Theories
Folks who have been chasing after the Ootsutsuki on their own and don't trust the five kage.
>Predictions
The obvious one is that they have a hand in Kawaki's creation. The outside shot is that Ao's Byakugan is from Hinata's mom.
>Expectations
Shittier, blander Akatsuki that hides behind 2mysterious vague dialogue instead of having interesting characters with clashing personalities and philosophies.

He'll get out of juvie one day and then we'll see if there is more to his character than being blood thirsty and manipulative.

Thank you for your effort. Have a webm of Sasuke acting like the crazy slut he is

For this brief moment Kakashi was literally the strongest character ever to be in the series. Kamui Susano'o with Kakashi's natural skill is OP.

I would expect Sasuke's to typical have his family alive. But the twist is, it playthroughs based on the original series, but Naruto ends up being the antagonist of the dream, as in; Naruto becomes the traitor.

I dunno if anything he does can ever top Kisame letting himself get eaten by his own sharks to complete his mission.

Agreed
I’m conflicted between wanting them to work with/against the ayys. On one hand, it’d be more dynamic if they were some kind of earth-bound force trying to achieve their jutsu. On another, it would make the threat even larger if they were working together.

>Theories
That Kara is basically the Ootsusukis' grunts/auxillaries that they send out to "soften up" a world/dimension for full-scale invasion. Also responsible for Ootsusuki resurrection, hence the obsession with the Magic Marks, and has access to fairly large stores of advanced tech
>Prediction
That Kara will turn against their Ootsusuki masters as the Ootsusuki invasion goes increasingly south
>Expectations
That none of the above will be true and that they will quickly be dropped as they fail to be the Atasuki of Boruto

Kara probably does work for/with them, but have their own interests and plans to betray the Otsutsuki clan after getting what they want.

>tfw you will never sneak up on 12-yr-old kakashi while he's reading
>you will never swipe him up and spoon him against your chest while he wiggles like a puppy that wants to be put down.
>you will never inhale his scent; like milk and honey.
>you will never run your fingers through his soft hair while you reach lower to rub his slightly muscular tummy
>you will never hear him whine in embarrassment and pleasure as you run your fingers delicately over his small abs.
>you will never have a kakashi of your own

why live?

Anyone remembers her?

do not sexualize the young boys

Boruto is like someone took all the stuff that made Naruto bad and made those bad bits even worse. And I say that as a fan of Naruto.

Considering Danzo’s work on the Gozu Tenno and the appearance of all of those different seals in the manga, I wonder if they’re also working towards achieving some Otsutsuki jutsu. After all, it’s LITERALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD.

But... it wasnt sexual

alright but make sure it stays that way. kakashi has suffered enough.

Speaking of which, why is there an user who complains about lolicon on Sup Forums of all places when shotacon is also posted? Nothing against Ratface, you do you, boo boo.

Boruto is literally better than all of Naruto part 2 so far.

>Illuminati-like organization, they possess alot of wealth & political power
>The third Otsutsuki is the true leader, at least in the manga version
>they've been around since Kaguya's time
>One of their goals is to either replace or control the shinobi system via ninja tech
>The Vessel has something to do with the Otsutsuki's homeworld/dimension

I only complain about it when it's Naruto himself involved. Have all the lolis you want, just don't bring Naruto into it.

Was that not in the RTN movie? I am expecting Sasuke's Slient Tsusukoyomi be that his family is still alive, but Sasuke is absolutely miserable due to his autism and intolerance for clan politics, and the fact as he is the second son of his family, his father pretty much only sees him as a tool to further secure the future of the Uchiha clan, hence a very regimented and heavily controlled life for Sasuke

How does Sup Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

You want the cute little virgin fox all to yourself, don't you?

bro, we can see your jealousy, but sometimes you gotta share your waifus.

No? It just shows that you don't give a shit about the character or series if you think he'd be a child rapist.