So at the rate we’re going...

So at the rate we’re going, how long until we get an anime about cute girls where halfway through we find out the show in fact has no female characters?

>harem anime
>all the girls are traps
>MC is a reverse trap

Would it work?

Never. Traps are nothing more than joke characters. You're supposed to laugh at them and occasionally fap. That's it.

This
[spoilers]Except for the fap part[/spoilers]

Eww user.

Not gonna happen. Trap characters don't actually trap people into thinking that they are girls, the fact that they are boys is always clearly advertised.
Even something like Number 3 being a boy was told in promo-materials. Only people who were surprised by it were same kind who'd be surprised by Bridget.

I'm sure it exists somewhere as an obscure manga already but it deserves to be an anime.

>Not soon enough
>More likely never

I'm just waiting for a harem where the trap isn't just a gag character and she (him) wins the MCbowl.

dat spoiler tag tho

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
i still can't believe how effective this is

10/10 spoiler

good job retard

We technically have a show like that right now. Houseki no Kuni LOOKS like there's a lot of cute girls, but they're just rocks. Not girls, just rocks. They just look feminine Except for the MC. Poor MC.

Number 3 had the best episodes, especially the one where he lost his dick for a day. His lazy personality was entertaining.

Isn't this pretty much OHHC?

terrible taste

>female VN
>face could also belong to a girl
Still, to me Totsuka always looked like a regular guy, not like a trap. Maybe if he had girlier clothes it would be different.

saika is just a cute boy, i don't know why people bundle him with actual traps

i thought this guy liked his sister not boys

Are there traps with unambiguously male voice?

Me

Phos is becoming the hoseki no cunny

himegoto

even i know how to use the spoiler tag and I dont even know hwo to use the spoiler tag!

>Trap characters don't actually trap people into thinking that they are girls

nice meme revisionism there

Hideri is the only trap so far done right
Trap characters usually are so surreal in both their appearance and speech its very hard to see them as people
On the other hand you can feel Hideri's struggle when he talked about his parents refusing to have a faggot son and his occasional voice breaks into a lower pitch

why does he even dress like a girl?
i'd be willing to pick this up if the reason isn't something stupid and bland like "because i look cute this way".

I want to be his boyfriend and introduce myself to his parents

His dream is to be an idol.

the student council girls are actually female
i still find it hard to believe it got a short anime at all, it's blatant wish fulfillment fetish pandering, hime gets sexually harassed so hard he ends up getting gaslighted into enjoying it

He is straight, user-kun.

Why do girls stuff their panties with eggs?

He's cute.

traps are gay and you're all a bunch of pathetic faggots

Not sure. Those eggs would be better off cracked if anything

Traps are an abomination and deserve to be put down.

traps = reddit desu
>b-but Sup Forums was always gay!!
not true, Sup Forums is a lolicon board exclusively. you'd know that if you didn't get here in 2013

Yeah, the trap memes are pretty fucking bad. I don't mind trap characters in shows but there has definitely been a sudden influx of "TRAPS ARENT GAY THE DICK ONLY MAKES IT BETTER WHY DO BOYS MAEK THE BEST GIRLS" because of the tons of ironic weebs on Facebook, Instagram, and Reddit pushing this shit. It's gotten old.

Tricking horny idiots to like men so you have more girls for breeding is a winning strategy endorsed by nature herself.
Blame the idiots that fall for the meme in real life and actually taste dick and think themselves gay because those happenings keep perpetuating this strategy.

I don't think any of us have any plans for breeding anyways.

Good for you.
More girls for me.

Because being an idol is the only realistic way to get off his parent's dirt farm. He literally said it himself.

That's because Hideri is a actually transgender girl.

There's a manga exactly like this, but I can't find it right now. It's in Dynasty Scans, I think. It's the one with one reverse trap x two traps.

Transgenderism doesn't apply in his case.

Doesn't matter, still had more sex than (You).

speak for yourself user.

I like girls with dicks because vaginas are disgusting axe wounds.

This honestly. I don't mind the thought of being gay since the thought of fucking someone from behind whilst giving them a reach-around sounds more attractive than vaginal.