nanjou sachi did nothing wrong

Punpun, le casanova (eng. hustler)

>"Cum inside me."
>"Coward."

do girls really do this

I don't know, didn't have any girl nor sex

>you will never read punpun for the first time again

Take me back.

Who or what event fucked over Punpun the most?

Him letting his grades slip

Shamefur dispray

Being born

His conception.

Mom hiding the letters.

nah, theyre pretty usually pretty glad when you pull out

>"...One million yen."

so fucking good

If a girl WANTS you to cum inside her, it eans she's super into you and will be disappointed if you pull out instead. It's like them asking you to kiss them, but you only give them a peck on the cheek.

getting raped by his uncle's girlfriend

Fuck.

punpun fucked up really bad

Thanks Sup Forums never read punpun before im a few chapters in, and it seems cool.
Love the character design on punpun

Dont kill yourself when you get towards the ending

I will try not to thanks friendo

This fucking manga made me depressed for a month fuck i wish i could understand why and how he wrote it so well.

I hate this "punpun will make you kill yourself meme"
It's a happy ending

How the fuck is that ending happy?
He has to love with the memories of his shitty life and his shitty self. Sure he survives and doesn't go to jail for murdering but that doesn't make it a happy ending.

I couldn't like it. I really tried. How do you cunts feel about Asano's other works?

You know it's true love when your gf forks your eyeball

>She did a shit job doing it

you missed the whole fucking point. Im so mad. He wanted to be free, punpun's only "happy ending" would have been to die and pass on. He is stuck suffering forever because other people are selfish and cling to him. He is denied even his wish to die

Why'd she have to end that way, wwwwhhyyyyyyyy

she wanna save punpun

Would you be happy if you were Punpun at the end?

His mom hiding the letters for sure, but I also think his uncle letting him down by vanishing again hurt just as much.
That part broke me for a bit. I had to put it down for the night.
I marathoned it in a day or so, including a bit of sleep. I've never felt so hollow and empty at the end. It was like everything was out already, didn't need to feel anymore. I dunno if I'd wanna do that again. Maybe take it slower.
She was fucked since jump street and she knew it. She did it for PunPun as much as for herself. Hurts realizing that the best thing you could be to the people you love is dead.

thank god for that. I couldnt get it out of my head for a month