Toradora Annual stream

Annual midnight EST Tor/a/dora followed by Sakurasou starting in one hour. Get in here minna

Can't wait!

REMINDER

TAIGA BEST GIRL

Ghost Banri Time when?

Never.

Gunbuster when?

A friend of a friend has been streaming this, I don't really get why this series is considered a classic. It's just a mediocre romcom, and it's not as if it was ahead of it's time or anything, there were plenty right up it's alley '04-'08. I'm big into loli but taiga comes off as a dumb basic bitch, ami is a mean cunt straight out of the oven, and genki girl is like a cartoon character from the sixties in her outrageous mannerisms and she has that "smelly" feel, as if she doesn't bathe or something. That subtle troglodytian feel that Sakaki gave off from Azumanga. Then the mom is like a whore or something. Not really any girls to get behind and nothing else that makes the series interesting. What gives?

Sage for shit.

I honestly think taiga would die birthing those things

>saging after it became invisible

Thanks for the bump.

I don't think the friend of your friend is correct. The characters aren't mere archetypes. I can't people for everyone, but I think part of the appeal of Toradora is that a lot of the characters experience the frustration, anxiety, and embarrassment that is part of being a teenager.

Toradora starting.

This is the worst arc. Fuck Shitamura and his forced drama.

WTF there's a game?!
>ryugi mounts the palmtop taiga wtf!!!

This. At least it only gets better from here on out if I remember correctly

kaichou did nothing wrong

@165859545
The absolute state of this board.

So what was Minori hiding

IT IS NOT NEW YEAR YET YOU FUCK

She wasn't hiding anything.

R.I.P. in peace, stream

You guys are a piece of shit, ya know that

That fucking JIBUN WO, god damn.

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thanks for crashing the page, didn't have enough time to turn off Nico Nico Nii

I don't get it, what was so bad about the arc. Felt like one of the best so far.

People don't like "forced" drama.

So did Kitamura know she was leaving before the fight or not?

Yes.

If you could replace Sorata with any other character in existence, who would it be, and why would it be better?

Everything about it is utterly riduclous. Pointless melodrama cranked up to eleven.
Shitamura is a retard. Taiga is a retard. Ryuuji is one too. It's three episodes of them running around being retarded for the sake of it.

So what was Ami-chan getting up on about

Me, because then I could marry Aoyama

Minori feels guilty about liking Ryuuji because she knows Taiga likes him. In Taiga's student handbook there's a picture of her and Kitamura, which, to the people who picked it up, confirms her feelings for him. That's why Ami asks Minori if she doesn't feel guilty anymore.

Rance.

Minori feels guilty about liking Takasu because she doesn't want to NTR Taiga. Ami asks if she is still feeling guilty after they find her little book thing with Kitamaru's photo to imply that Taiga's feeligns for him are genuine that that she should stop NTRing herself out of fear for NTRing her friend.

Nah, it wasn't that bad Sup Forumsnon. They pushed, but I still can't see it being that bad.

What is coming next is the real "melodrama cranked up to eleven"

I agree with your assessment of the side characters. except the mom. she works at a bar basically hosting parties and making sure everyone is having fun. I doubt she literally gets paid to have sex with guys. and, anyway, anime party sluts are always fun.

the main characters, however, are pretty interesting and have some depth. the MC, in particular, is pretty aware of how absurd the situation is and how outrageous the other characters are, but he goes along because he can't help his feelings for everybody. Taiga, too, is a selfish bitch, but she is a little pitiable because she is so fucking incompetent. her antics are pretty funny, considering they are almost all self inflicted. and, even then, she is a sincere person who wants to overcome her pitiful inadequacies. she gets mad at herself just as much as anyone else, and it makes you want to root for her. she is "moe" in that she makes you want to protect her, but you know she would just kick you in the nuts if you treated her like some stupid pet.

it is a scripted show. what is not forced about this?

Yeah, which is why the forced was in quotation marks.

Ami also snatches the book as the other classmates notice there's another pic behind it since she suspected Taiga had feelings for Ryuuji at that point. Later at the last ep Ryuuji finds the book with the Kitamura pic but behind it the pic of him and Taiga during the school play.

I mean, the guy we're responding to is obviously new to the show so you could have avoided spoiling that.

MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU MELLI KURIMASU

I don't get the presentation. So it's aout investation?

Taiga should have gotten her shit slapped some more. Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Infestation?

Just adding in the extra detail. I mean it's not anything to spoil by now since it's pretty obvious how the show will be going by now especially after this arc.

Corporate guys talk about investation, how many games to sell and target

Investation is not a word. Sorata is pitching a game idea and they're discussing whether it's worth investing in.

Tips for new people: if you saw "Disconnected from server.". If your video is still playing, do not refresh. Open another stream in other tab or browser.

More tips for new people: if videos on Dropbox (or in general) don't load for you, make sure to whitelist the website on Privacy Badger or just disable it for now. The le Sup Forums approved addon blocks the videos.

Will Sorata pick one or do we get a gag episode
Will next episode be the worst

its sakurasou every episode is the worst

Gochiusa starting.

Oh, the word I was looking is investment
> whether it's worth investing in.
At least it passed "Should we even consider this"

From memory there's no definitive winner until the last episode.

Well, there is no add to begin with, might as well disable adblock

>announcing loli
>posting a milf

It's not adblock, just keep that on rather. There'll probably be adverts on the youtube videos during intermission between shows, for example.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

NouCome starting.

ERABE

Truly, NouCome with ITW subtitles is the pinnacle of entertainment.

Bgat Hkei starting, by the way.

Nyan Koi starting.

I AM FULLY ERECT

>troglodytian

Macademi Wasshoi starting.

he didn't fly so good