Drawthread

Make or request Sup Forums related art.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms
imgur.com/a/A3WIB
imgur.com/a/L4Sc5
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
imgur.com/a/Ks3u4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting Uzuki blowing a kiss while standing under mistletoe.

Draw Creature.

Requesting the "don't talk to me or my son/daughter ever again" meme but with Annie and Mirai

Requesting the pair of photos in the ref with the alien dude from JoJo.

Requesting different versions of Nyaruko representing the various forms of Nyarlathotep, meaning with different hairstyles, clothes, accessories, etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyarlathotep#Table_of_forms

Requesting Ebino Mei doing squats

Requesting dramatic showdown between Haseo and Kirito.

what if lewds?

If lewds (deletethis.png)

Requesting ika meowsume a kemonomimi ikachan. also she's wearing flipflops.

Requesting Yoshie dressed as Ivy Valentine harassing Akkun with really bad bondage-themed pick-up lines

Requesting Yoshie (Aho Girl) in a microkini and topless like the woman in the right pic, and please have her say, "Akkun, I lost my top! Please cover me with those smooth hands of yours!".

requesting Padoru Chie Sasaki
refs for christmas Chie: imgur.com/a/A3WIB
more padoru ref: imgur.com/a/L4Sc5

Patchouli lifting her dress to show her black or purple side-tie panty please. Pubes peeking is fine too

Requesting Hajime putting on or putting off her pantyhose. Feet would be appreciated.

Requesting Fuwa and Galvantula tuning up a sitting Genos. Fuwa on the left side of Genos fixing wires and Galvantula on the right side of charging him up

Requesting Shino and Kajou bunny girls

Requesting Jungle Girl Mako Mankanshoku living among the family of gorillas who raised her.

Requesting Genjuro Kazanari (Symphogear) and Francis York Morgan (Deadly Premonition) discussing movies, parodying "Half in the Bag" from RedLetterMedia.
(I don't know any Sup Forums or Sup Forums film aficionado that's fat, but if you want to include one more character for Rich Evans, it could be Joe from Viewtiful Joe.)

Requesting Natsumi from Non Non Biyori being instant_loss_2koma'd. First panel can be her going "Eh? Stop bullying onee-chan? But it's so fun, besides what are you going to do about it?" Second panel can be up to your imagination, as long as it ends with her being fucked.

Requesting Akko being led into a van with "Rare Shiny Chariot Cards" poorly written on the side

Requesting Sasami wearing the most erotic piece of Christmas clothing you can come up with.

Requesting Anzu sleeping on top of a sleeping Kirari's chest. Up to you if cute or cutelewd

Requesting Nene in a dunk tank

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

Requesting the ultimate waifu with the legs of Rosemon X, upper body and torso of Akeno's Super Mode/Fallen Angel form, arms of Witchblade Masane with Rosemon X's vines on said arms, head and overall skin tone of Asmodian Asagi, the wings of Balance Breaker Issei to go with Akeno's wings, and a random evil looking armored lizard tail.

Example of this nonsense idea: i.imgur.com/aYbezBh.jpg

sorry bout the rough lines

Requesting Ingrid and Asagi working at a fast food restaurant

Requesting Tanya holding a small shillelagh questioningly and having uncomfortable lewd thoughts about it.
or just an extension of the chart in pic related

Requesting Medusa and/or Arachne from Soul Eater dressed like Tatsumaki and/or Fubuki from One Punch Man. Medusa as Tatsumaki as either her adult or child self and Arachne as Fubuki. Alternatively you could have Tatsumaki dressed as Medusa and/or Fubuki dressed as Arachne.

Requesting your favorite cake smashing a Christmas cake with their butt.

Requesting Ultimate Columbine Ursula and Yunyun with psychotic grins on their faces wreaking havoc, shooting people with magic enhanced bullets.

Requesting smug Kalawarner fucking in the cowgirl position

Requesting Septentriones from Devil Survivor to be used as ornaments on a Christmas tree.

Requesting Meiko from Prison School walking out of the bathroom with a long strip of toilet paper stuck to her shoe and part of her skirt tucked into her underwear.

Requesting Launch stealing christmas

Requesting Medaka dressed in a sluttier version of one of Kirito's outfits (Aincrad or Gun Gale)

Requesting an older Tanya wearing a suit of magic enhanced, flying Panzer Cop armor from Jin Roh.

Requesting Shiny Ursula receiving sexy spankings.

Completed. I feel like a lolicon.
I tried to parody the anime magazines, but I got no idea what to write.

huh, pretty nice.

Damn this is real good

Requesting Faye Valentine with her top open, but her tits are covered by her suspenders

OR here. Vita looks really wonderful! Her body is nice and flat. Thank you! Also be proud of being a lolicon.

Eyes in front really do look best, good fucking work mate.

Requesting Kei Kurono from Gantz parodying Back to the Future movie poster.

Any request for sexy loli? I'll draw one loli.

Inaba Tsukuyo

Kukuri if you don't mind.

Kizuna posing with a hunting rifle (or her fishing rod) while lying on a bear rug.

Abel from GaoGaiGar

Requesting Raynare and Belial fusion

In celebration of Movie 21's PV with Ash's new more effeminate design, Japs have been girlifying the design even more. Requesting Ashley getting fucked in the ass with a strap-on by Serena with her eyes turned into hearts.

Neat.

Then again I'm starting to think "bully the Ursula" requests were a mistake

her crushing akko's dreams were enough punishment

Crap, I can't decide fairly cuz I'm biased for Kukuri.
I'm going put a number and roll a dice. I'll wait a while before I roll.

(0,1 because earliest)
(2)
(3,4 because you've requested before.)
(5)

Allright, good luck to everyone

Why don't you just draw Kukuri and save the rest for another time?

I shall be taking this request

Because I took too long each time I draw one. So I don't want to keep people for too long.
Kukuri is an exception though. I might still draw her.

Congrats to the guy who got his request.

Merry Early Christmas!

F-fast!

Fast as fuck

Looking forward to your drawing!

Thanks.

Kek

Requesting Shishigami posing like the CIA with the caption "They didn't fly so good" while planes are falling onto the streets of Tokyo

Requesting Frieza in a Santa outfit and beard

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

Requesting a dizzy Diana (from Jewelpet). Something like the top image, if you need a reference.

What's wrong with Kashima's armpit in this pic?

bitch

Bully the Ursula

Requesting a draw of my DBZ Half Human/ Half Saiyan OC (Based on my avatar from Dragonball Fusion) done in the style of Akira Toriyama. Full depiction in the reference. Full bodied and colored.

Requesting Kyubey using his giant big fluffy tail to hypnotize a girl into becoming a magical girl

Those eyes need a better proportion/alignment, and you need to work more on your hands, but really nice, delicious flatness overall..

Take that shit to the Waifu thread.

Thanks for the advice.
>Hands
Yeah, that is the biggest glaring weakness I need to fix asap.

Rough sketch. I'm still trying to fix alot of stuff before outlining.

nine

Requesting Yuuri, Miyako, and Jaguar getting excited for gohan.

Page 10

Requesting Medusa asking Shaula if she's going to cry like in the walking dead pic I got in the reference with Shaula looking extremely frustrated and holding back tears.

Giant Striped Savanna Slug in a Christmas outfit. Maybe carrying a sack full of gifts or something as well. As a harder challenge, "GOHAN" Jag and her cart pulled by Savanna Slug, again as a Christmas theme, with the cart used as a sled, Jag as Santa and the Slug as Rudolf.

>No Yuuko
user...

Requesting Kat from Gravity Rush showing off her armpits and belly button, preferably wearing this outfit.

If you don't feel like drawing that, anything else with Kat is fine too.

I felt 3 characters plus maybe the slug and food cart is already asking a lot.

Thank you everyone for your criticism! I'll work more on improving hands and feet!

Since I don't like to post here without an image, here's that "lewd Nico" sketch - there's still a lot to do before finishing it. And I have that other Nico request to finish first!

lewd

Woah there.

[sensible chuckle]

Fair enough.

Woke up to this fine delivery, fantastic way to start the day. Merry Christmas to you too, thank you very much!

>insta-bait
>hayai as fuck
>made both photos
Nigga, what are you sorry for. This is fucking great and amusing as fuck. Everything I wanted is there, and neatly. Thanks a lot, man!

If I may ask a question. Would you prefer a deliver to be in character/how the character would react to the scenario? Or it doesn't really matter?

That's a really hard question since every user have different preference. You should ask the OR before deciding to make a deliver.

Requesting Sword and Zaruba(ring) from Garo vanishing Line making this face but with the text changed to " Oh sweet Zaruba, look at her titties"
imgur.com/a/Ks3u4

>finish drawing a character
>the anatomy is shit and the proportions are disgusting
>redraw it
>the anatomy looks better now but the pose is too stiff
>redraw it
>now the clothes look awful and the folds make no sense
>redraw it again
>finally it looks good, now I can start painting
>realize an hour later it actually still looks like shit
And here I was thinking I could finish 3 requests by the end of the day.