Girls That Take Initiative

How many times have you seen a woman that took the initiative? Bonus points if the guy she goes after isn't a total faggot.

Mikoto is a good girl

But that's his onee-chan.

We know.

Krulcifer was the only reason to watch bahamut

GAROOOOOOOOO

Which was after MC decided to man up and stop being a whiny faggot.

What is this from?

Quick clean.

Forbidden!

Aoi or Gennai?

14 Sai no Koi

Triage girls are so much better than HoTD girls

Girls with spunk are the superior breed

The fucking best

Delete this

She certainly recieved a lot of spunk.

Picked up.

>star wars memes
Kill yourself

Threadly reminder that femdom is literally is a shit tier fetish.

If you actually WANT a girl to beat the shit out of you while spitting in your mouth and calling you worthless you're pathetic.

Why do guys never do this cosplay stuff? Aside from events I mean.

Post the one with text.

Lesbians kiss is the purest form of love.

>demon kissing a crossdressing boy

Gross.

Both are fucked in the head, but Gennai gets points for masturbating to her own reflection in the mirror.

best girl.

>tfw you will never be genitally domed by a semen demon.

Aoi because of "daddy".

Still mad she lost.

>Girls That Take Initiative
You mean sluts

Sauce

Sluts take any initiative that is directed towards them; when a girl takes the lead its the boy that becomes the slut if anything.

If she only lusts after one man's cock she can't be a slut.

Milf grabs daughter's boyfriend's dick.

Cant find the sauce

>breed like rabbits for an entire two months

Post the full thing.

The only somewhat good part of the original, and the manga ignored it to get to the rabbit earlier.

Shit snake

Such a tease, I love it.

My dick have never been so erect before.

I love her to death. Although, it may sound contradicting because it really must be simply lust.

Too bad she gets so flustered when he shows initiative back.

Some girls want to share their spunk.

Her head is really fucking massive

>How many times have you seen a woman that took the initiative?
Every manga/anime ever

>Bonus points if the guy she goes after isn't a total faggot.
No manga/anime ever.

Best girl in a while

Does Lucoa count?

That just makes it better.

Nice clean

Did you purposely post the fire emblem edit of this?

Yet the girl who actually took the initiative to be with him instead of owning him won.

Source?

Is manga better than a novel? Since it's gone to shit after labyrinth ark.

They both took initiative, the mc just prefers tsunderes to yanderes.

I don't know about better, but it seemed to speed through parts of the labyrinth. After the final labyrinth fight and before leaving was greatly cut from what I remember.

Sorry to do this, but yandex and saucenao weren't any help...
Source?

Triage X, faggot.

Yeah, I just read it all. Hope mangaka cuts on the edge and cringe from the novel and keeps maniacal feel of the labyrinth chapters.

i prefer watching blushing girls not boys you faggot

They do. You just don't notice them. That's what's meant by "trap".

Sluts actually get laid.

As a pedophile? Yes.

>
How long is her right arm?

This. I know this thread is geared toward sexy assertive/femdom types, but plenty of girls take the initiative. Thing is it doesn't always go well for them.

It looks like it has an extra joint.

best girl of 2017

That's cool but it's not that great that a girl had to win by asking a dude out TWICE and force the fact into his empty skull. He had girls who clearly wanted him but he was too dumb or pussy like a lot of MCs.

There's a limit to how much initiative someone has to take. You can't just be a log and expect everything to come to you.

>Doesn't include her cock

>Her cock

>feet off the ground shaking during kiss
holy fucking shit you can't show this on a christian website

>huge buff world class fighter that was raised in the slums
>runs away from a hot demon girl with a logic defying body that wants to ride his dick
I can't believe I expected something

The best.

Highschool of the dead?

read the god damn thread

It happend after lots of teasing and development but it was worth the wait.

Is Triage still getting scans?

God damn I couldn't believe how fucking alpha that shot was in that story. He may even be the most alpha manga character I've ever seen.

She won because she went for it. Cat was too pussy.

Still good romantic comedy.

Well sure she takes it, but a lot of the time it either focuses entirely on her or it's all foreplay until the guy takes over.

It's a common scene for a forward girl to be floored and won over the minute the guy makes the move that actually matters in a relationship . If she keeps control the whole time you get cries of "whipped" unless an SM angle is introduced.

Japanese men don't like women who take the lead in a relationship

It why they are so obsessed with pure waifus who become all shy, mushy, and submissive around them because they like them

>It's a common scene for a forward girl to be floored and won over the minute the guy makes the move that actually matters in a relationship .
Because that's what she wants.That's typical. A woman who "keeps control the whole time" is exceptional.

Enough with the "Japs are so fuckin' beta, bro" faux alpha nonsense, that's the case the world 'round and has been throughout history. In anything, women don't like taking the lead in a relationship whether they're "shy and mushy" or feisty and opinionated.

You both know better than to start this argument on Sup Forums. Behave yourselves.