Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... watch my new cash grab R3 and the movies!

Lelouch vi Britannia commands you... watch my new cash grab R3 and the movies!

Fuck of LELouch, your series is shit and you should stay dead.

I can't see your eye

Everything in R3's conception is wrong, they are fucking up not just the finale of R2 buy the whole message of the series. I just hope that CLAMP delivers a great season in exchange for this whole mess.

I was gonna do that anyway, bro.
No way I'd miss a trainwreck as glorious as this.

I will and I will enjoy it

>fucking up the whole message of the series
Code Geass is just harmless fun. You're the one who doesn't understand the message of the series if you consider picking it up where it left off ruins the message.

I'll only watch it for the anime twinks

they all have the same slim physique though

Suzaku is hella cute tho

>Cash grab
It's anime you faggot

/thread

I want to but its not out yet.

I agree, because I don't think that the ending meant that the story had to be over, but it made R1&R2 a complete story with the option of continuing.

Geass had the ability to one-up itself in absurdity every single episode.

It makes me wonder what the show would be like if R4 were to be made

Those movies are going to be so bad.

>Geass is le ebin trainwreck *holds up spork* XD

imagine being this low IQ and infuenced by memes. I bet you think pic related is a "mistake", don't you?

Try to be even more pretentious.

Let's be honest here. Geass wasn't a very good show.
But it was a very enjoyable show. Especially when watched as a group with Sup Forums and each week would bring shitpost, speculation and hope that the next episode would be when it would get great. But the show itself was never great.
But I'm all in for this new season because the experience of watching the first two seasons with Sup Forums was so great.

>I watched this show when I was 15 and didn't understand anything that was happening beyond surface level shit like CC having a fat ass, but there was lots of funny memes. It's geass that's bad and not me

ok. Every time someone posts shit like this they fail to actually argue anything coherant, the closest they get is "A plot point I didn't care for happened" and "Characters didn't act like emotionless robots at all times, this is bad writing"

I cna't even see your eye, Lelouch

I want this now!!

Can't wait for the trainwreck?

I don't want to get my hopes too high, but since it's been almost 10 years since R2 I don't believe that Sunrise would make R3 a cash grab or allow it to become a train wreck.
If it does go either way then I will deny that it ever happened

If you thought lelouch died you are a fucking dumbass because there's nobody else that the cart driver could be besides him

KallenXLelouch get

I used my GET canceller

Missed

Wrong, CG was a good show.

What do you mean? Code Geass had a lot of things going for it, and still holds up very well.

Underrated post.

Overrated post

>R3

It's easier to say that "Lelouch of the resurrection".

Fuck whatever moron decided to do more of it and it's not like Sunrise even need this extra money when they can milk LL.

S2 ending is perfect why are they ruining it.

Honestly, they probably planned this a few years ago. It won't make serious money as a cash grab because in order to get any real attention it will have to deliver on its promise as interest is mostly lost from the original hype train.

you know what would be interesting, an alternate Adult Lelouch trying to take Brittania geassless going by his comment about having plans for the future before C.C. came

I would definitely like to see how he would stop Charles and V.V.

We can't let another Code Geass thread die on us.
How do you feel about Rolo's character arc?

i legit think he wouldn't have been able to kill Nunally

Why would you say that?
Rolo had already been established to be unempathetic toward anybody except Lelouch, and that would likely especially apply to Nunnally since she was the greatest threat to his purpose in life.