Asuka calls you a baka! what do you do???

asuka calls you a baka! what do you do???

Kiss her on the lips.

This.

Brush her teeth with a soap, that's what you do with kids using inappropiate language or insulting others.

Masturbate over her prone body and hate myself for it.

Ignore her, I don't want to give attention to whiny kids.

Start impregnating Mari's delicious mouth!

Ignore and continue rape.

rape her until she loves me

what is asuka's preferential dick size?

Girthy old men cock

Keep fucking the superior namesake.

7*4

7in length 4in girth? isn't that like a pencil dick? that girth is pretty small

tell her she should grow up

Shoot her.

punch her right in the stomach

no, he meant 7'4"

Shut up and get on my baloney pony, bitch.

hug her and tell her I love her!

Hold her and love her until the hurts are gone.

SELBER!

More like Ass-uka

indeed

>tan lines

Why are you all posting shit art?

pleb

prone is on your belly. she was supine. fucking fool

whatever size Shinji's is

You mean Kaji

>implying she doesn't like Shinjiboi more than her minor infatuation with an older handsome man

did you even watch eva?

isn't shinji gay tho?

Start third impact.

Slap that bitch in the face because her show is garbage

send her back to Germany so she will get raped by refugees.

Serves her right!

They're both just looking for confirmation to patch up their shredded self-worth.

>what do you do?

no. he jerked off to Asuka in EoE, so he's clearly attracted to women and not a homogay

She doesn't. She is confused by Shinji. She likes him and loathes him at the same time.
Kaji she likes everything after working together. Age is but a number.

Interesting fact, gay men can still be attracted to sexy women.

Interesing fact: That's not how it works

>age is just a number
prison is just a room, fren

I thought that too but it isn't correct. Gender is much more grey than I realized.

get out, sjw faggot

Which is why it does no where with Kaji and she looks to Shinji.

Trans and dealing with a gender psycologist

just evolve into a trap and let me fug you

please I'm desperate

Yes you dumb fuck, but that's why bisexual or pansexual or any of those other made up bullshit sexualities have been made up by stupid people that love labeling everything.
If you feel attracted to women and men just don't state your sexuality and that's it.

No threesome doujin.

>imblying anyone wants your stinky neet shrimp

IKR

leave, sjw faggot

Yeah somehow Shinji is the only dude allowed in doujins unless its rape or gay.

deal with it, closeted faggot

punch her right in face.

my gf does, but she's too fat and won't do anal

Anta baka

lmao, so you're saying she's a lesbo?

how come rei gives full control to shinji in EoE but not gendo?isn't shinji the most hated person in her life?

Nah, she wants to perform sex with him.

Shinjis penis is too small.

That's the way the old men who fuck him like it

Rei is a clone of Yui and knows what's up.

explain plz

Come on man, did you watch the show?

Fap on her like shinji kek

Kick her in the cunt

i mean the whats up part

Yui was a crazy bitch who used her son and all of humanity itself to become a god, that is sorta at odds with Rei giving up control.

I figured why she gave control to Shinji was because she just rejected being Gendo's tool, she wasn't good enough at understanding humanity to do anything herself and Shinji was the only person she had a halfway decent relationship with aside from Gendo who she spurned.

She knows gendo is using her for selfish purposes and that he treated both Rei and Shinji like shit so I figure she can relate to him in a way. She also feels motherly towards him in a way? Not motherly per se but just that they are both connected somehow.
I don't remember much about Yui's intentions but when she gave birth to Shinji she was a full on mother mode. She wanted to create a safe world for her son and the experiment somehow absorbed her. I mean, Kyoko didn't get absorbed or anything. Yeah she went mental but that's besides the point.
It was an experiment, it was risky, but it had to be done.

>I don't remember much about Yui's intentions but when she gave birth to Shinji she was a full on mother mode.
It seems like that on the first viewing but if you assume she knew the most about what she was doing and how Eva works and it needing to run on souls then everything takes a far darker tone and Shinji's 'great destiny' means to be a glorified stepping stone for her.

ignore her, got no time for her negativity.

I mean, sure, the experiment is fucked up, but you need to break a few eggs to make an omelette dude. Of couse Yui knew what she was doing, she is the head scientits in the experiment (I think?) and she got all the funding from Seele.
I'm not saying she was good, even Naoko that was a bitch towards her Daughter loved her (not as much as Gendo tho)

This.

>Of couse Yui knew what she was doing, she is the head scientits in the experiment (I think?) and she got all the funding from Seele.
Right so she knew from the start that she was going to be leaving her son in the emotionally stunted hands of Gendo and she didn't bother informing anyone of her plans to become Unit 01 from there effectively becoming god. Her infant son was a tool to her that didn't even merit much consideration.

Asuka's seiyuu disagrees with you.

Punch her on the mouth, with santana's fist

If I recall correctly she wasn't supposed to 'leave'.
It was supposed to split her soul and leave some of it inside the Eva but she would still be alive afterwards.

Besides, what's all the hate towards Yui? Are you from /r9k/ or something?

Impalement size

>did you even watch eva?
did you?

>It was supposed to split her soul and leave some of it inside the Eva but she would still be alive afterwards.
Nope, she knew what she was gonna do, it's why she kept it from gender so he wouldn't stop her, and why she told Fuyutsuki so at least someone knew what she was planing to accomplish if something went wrong.

become friends with shinji to upset her and because shinji seems like a good friend

But what about Kyoko, she just went nuts but she was physically there.

Because she failed
>Yui: Everyone thinks her contact experiment failed, but it was actually a success just that the goal was different.
>Kyoko: Tried to succeed where she thinks Yui failed, but she failed and loses half her mind/soul
>Naoko: Successfully figures out how to upload a consciousness into the magi without losing her mind, loses her mind anyway
>Building on the previous three women she figures how to make the E-project work and starts to develop the Dummpy Plug System.

Ignore and continue kissing Mari.

How did Naoko fail? She seemed pretty okay.

Reminder that Soryu returns at the end of 3.0+1.0

Fuck off with your emojis, Marishitter.

>Evangelion: After the drama
>Canon

It's not canon in the sense that the characters didn't really come together and write a plot for a TV show, frequently breaking the fourth wall and whatnot

But it is canon in the sense that it's written by Anno and performed by Evangelion's staff and it shines light on the characters' personalities

What about the song at the end of 3.0?

That's "Sakura Nagashi", which is analyzed in the middle screen of

Largest pile of crap I've read. 2/10

What part of it do you dispute?

Crayon Asuka is my favorite one

Inferior 3D

Tell her to stop being a tsundere cunt.

Wait so if Asuka Soryu somehow has the memories of Langley, why does she hate Shinji during 3.0?