Now that this season is almost over, whats your AOTS user?

Now that this season is almost over, whats your AOTS user?

Girls Last Tour

fpbp

Right now, , but with 3-gatsu being two-cour, that could change.

Animegataris

Is that even a decent show? It sounds so generic on the synopsis

Nah. Just a show to remind you that 2016 happened.

Inuyashiki

It's a good show if you like anime for real, without all the irony and the "I know it's shit but I like it" that most posters here have.

girls last tour

But anime is shit

This season sucked so much.

Girls' Last Tour is my AOTY so far

Pingu in the City

I really enjoyed Garo: Vanishing Line, but I'm not sure if it's AOTS.

I really enjoyed Rage of Bahamut

How? We had a new season of Umaru-chan.

Imouto Sae Ireba Ii

Kill yourselves.

First season I backlogged everything rather than watching every show in the last 4 years. Feels weird.

It's pretty great.

Made in abyss for me. The show just felt really refreshing after all the shit I watched. It truly felt like I was on an adventure. Mahoutsukai no Youme would probably be a close second, excluding sequels.

Same here, except 5 years
Don't feel like discussing anything and I'd rather marathon the shows at the end of the season.

I'm not entirely sure why either. I started watching all of these so that I would be able to talk about any show in any thread but the more I see newfags in threads it really makes me not even want to post. I burn through backlog shows so fast, it's a nice change of pace.

>made in abyss
>this season
What?

Houseki no Kuni

Has to do with the fact that 90% of the time you can easily predict what people are going to post in the threads for currently airing shows depending on the genre those anime belong to, so at some point you'll just get tired of seeing the same posting patterns, replies and shitposting over and over again every season.

Konohana Kitan

I think it has to do less with the show and more with the feeling there is nobody left from older Sup Forums so discussing shit with them doesn't feel right.

Gembutts.

Unironically Kino no Tabi. It's the less shit anime I'm watching this season.

Gemboys
Walter White and edgy schoolboy receive superpowers

The absolute state of made in ass fandom.
Just ignore it.

Blend S

What if I like Animegataris ironically?

Imouto Sae Ireba Ii.

>tfw mom visiting for Christmas
>watching it with her
I have a cool mom.

Girl's Last Tour, and it's not even close.

Couple other shows I enjoy, but none of them I'd consider as being good.

It's a hard call, this season was just OK.

Toss up between JUST (muh drama) or Blend S, but the latter could have been a lot more funnier and it pales in comparison with Konosuba S2 or Gabriel.

No AOTS this season for me.
I was only interested in Houseki this season. But in the starting episodes the character interaction between phos and Cinnabar and Dia felt forced as fuck. Couldn't feel anything for any characters in the show. Finally dropped it at ep6.

Konohana Kitan

Konohana Kitan or Imouto Sae Ireba Ii.
SSR gets an honorable mention for sure but while I love it, it lacks staying power.

3-gatsu no lion

Did she like the yuri and do you have a little sister?

She doesn't really care about the yuri, she's enjoying the jokes and the characters.
I have a little sister but she's mentally handicapped.

1. Houseki no Kuni
2. Mahoutsukai no Yome
3. Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
4. YuYuYu S2
5. Konohana Kitan

Sounds like a cool mom user, I could only get mine to watch and like Kimi no na wa

It's the other way around for me. SSR isn't the prettiest and the CG bits tend to stick out, but it's really unique and it has a lot of soul to it.
Out of everything I've watched this year it's definitely the most memorable.

I think her favorite so far is Free!, but in general she likes drama and CGDCT.

Garo: Vanishing Line

>Houseki and Mahoutsukai above SSR
>Mahoutsukai above Konohana Kitan

>using the English title
It's called "Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou". Just "Shoujo Shuumatsu" is also acceptable.

this desu
SSR is okay too

Imouto Sae Ireba Ii.

No, that's wrong.

I just like the ring of Girls' Last Tour. It rolls off the tongue well.

This season really jived well with me so there are a lot of shows that I really fucking liked.

My mind is saying Shoujo Shuumatsu is AOTS but my heart is saying ImoSae. It's probably a tie.
Next would be gembutts.
Followed by Hoozuki.
Then Mahoutsukai.
And finally another tie between Kekkai Sensen and Net-juu.

Special mentions go to Konohana for some of its episodes and Animegatari. Guruguru too but it's a previous season leftover.

pretentious garbage
consider suicide

I'm not sure you know what pretentious means.

>pretentious
t. literal retard

My absolute nigga.

It's a very vague top, I greatly enjoy them all

It was a good year with a lot of tough choices. ACCA, Uchouten, GuruGuru and AXZ, and Vanishing Line and many more like 18if and ID-0. Fantastic year to be watching anime.

I would have to go with Houseki no Kuni or Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou. We are 10/11 episodes in and I still can not decide between the two of them. They both have brought the gold every single week. There has not been a single bad episode or even average episode in either show. With that said Mahoutsukai no Yome is not out of contention either, no bad episodes there either. Guru Guru has been great as well but it was my AOTS last season so it is out of contention. I would also like to give honorable mentions to Net-juu no Susume and Blend S, both have been solid but not AOTS material.

This season has been amazing.

Urahara, now i'm sure.

Houseki is AotD honestly.

Did something happen with that series? All of my friends dropped it even though I really liked it, haven't gotten around to continuing it past episode 5.

Best show airing?
Girls last tour/3gatsu/hoozuki/mahoyome

Favorite show?
mahoyome/fate

yes

1.Dies Irae
2. Shoujo Shuumatsu Ryokou
3.Houseki no Kuni
4.Fate/Aporcrpyha
5.Mahoutsukai no Yome

i wouldnt be mad with either Sangatsu, houseki or inuyashiki desu

Houseki no Kuni by far. Nothing else quite on the same level.

I have never been as upset by credits rolling as with Houseki no Kuni. I wish it had 90 minute episodes.

You're pretty funny.

>1.Dies Irae
If you make it this obvious, you won't get many people to fall for it.

Episode 7 best episode of the season!
>All of my friends dropped it
Yeah, I kinda have to call you a faggot, just by commitment.

Dies Irae isn't really my thing but I respect it for how shamelessly excessive it is. For someone who likes F/A it makes sense that they might like that anime.

The artstyle really annoys me, it it actually a good show?

Didn't wanted to quote anyone!

>it it actually a good show?
Yes.
>The artstyle really annoys me
Then don't watch it.

I'm watching Rayearth and Hyouge Mono by myself rn, just seems more appealing than Urahara when I want to watch an episode or two of anime. I'll get around to it eventually.

If you like cute girls it's pretty good, though imo the lack of transformation sequences is an enormous stain on the series. If it had good henshin I'd almost put it on the level of Twin Angel.

I meant is it worth watching if I hate how it looks? I'm slowly struggling through Houseki no Kuni despite the CGI, I can live with Urahara's style if the story and characters are actually good.

It's cute.

Houseki is one of the most popular series in this thread, not sure why you think it's ridiculous that people like it.

Saying
>Nothing else quite on the same level.
Makes it really obvious that they aren't watching anything else.

If you're struggling through Houseki your taste is unsalvageable and I'd recommend therapy instead of Urahara.

Did you not understand my post? I'm struggling because of CGI, I love everything else about it.

It's my AotY, and I watch 5-10 series a season depending on the season. I agree with him entirely.

Kujira no Kora

Mine just watched the Goku vs Vegeta fight and liked it. It's pretty funny.

There's a difference between saying it's the best and saying nothing else comes close when there's so much other good stuff.

Yeah I'm one of the few that prefers the 2D PV style to the CG, but I haven't cared that much. Easily the best looking CG anime thus far that I'm aware of.

What kind of mindset is that? And part of the charm is the artstyle, the story is good and the characters are even more charming, but why would you watch something that doesn't appeal to you? SImply skip it.

Nothing else really does come close, though. We've just got a few average SoLs and comedies and a decent action series or two.

3 gatsu no lion has been my favorite this season, really great show

Hahahahaha everyone point and laugh

Because I don't mind watching something that's visually unappealing to be if the characters and story are good. A lot of people seem to really like it, so I think I'll put it on my backlog.

NOOT NOOT