/ss/ - Secret Santa

It is the weekend before Christmas so GET READY FOR MERRY.

If your cards and/or gift are not already in the mail, get on that right away! Don't even shower, just go do it! And maybe send an e-mail with the tracking number, especially if it is going to be late.

Cards - open when you get them! Post a picture! Happiness!
Gifts - Open Christmas eve or on the 25th, depending on your tradition! Not early!

Worried about being grinched? Don't sweat until Christmas has come. A lot of gifts should be arriving this week.

Merry Christmas!

JS from Netherlands, it's going out today, I was really busy at my job the last 2 weeks so it's a bit late, should arrive on time though, it's national mail, I'm Dutch too.

Thank you to KL from QC for this lovely card and keychain! I am jealous of your creativity.

And yes, I still have the old one!

For comparison of artwork, here is the card I received from KL last year.
And that is still better than what I can do.
Thank you!

>No initials posted in any threads
>Asked /ss/ to ask my gift giver what they are doing
>No response

Just fuck my shit up

t. ED from NC

Merry Early Christmas user.
Sorry that i opened my gift too early...i had put it back to box and saving it up for Christmas to open it again thought.

Jesus christ, my packaging cant even compare to these. I hope the homemade scarf compensates though

HM from Switzerland
I got your present, thank you!
Nenecchi is indeed super cute.

yo WG from Poland, is it safe to open the package? (i.e. are the gifts individually wrapped?).

Mei from VA, Your present finally arrived. I'll make sure it you get it before Christmas. I think you're going to like it a lot!

if you mean that big ass envelope, then yes, everything is poorly wrapped in christmas spirit

Is that keychain handmade?

I want one too.

Any link to previous thread ? Can't find it And it make me angry

Yes it is my friend.

Really happy you like it ! I've tried my best and I was happy to have you again

I signed up to send a gift to someone that get's grinched. It feels weird hoping someone gets grinched so I can send them a gift

Thank you

How?

I wanna make one of my waifu.

And it came with a promise for something special as long as I collect three more!

Thank you! The card is beautiful and so creatively done. And this key chain is even better than last year's! Here is to hoping for 2018!

I brought the little keychain at a special store and print a mini version of my user Waifu glue it and cut it. It's not that hard but it's super cute

GB from Loughborough, your card arrived safely here in Germany. I won't listen to OP and wait until christmas to open it so expect pictures and praise around the 24th.

I'm really sorry I made you wait, I only sent my last card a few days ago and I now know how it feels to wait for some sign that everything went well.

I received a big box from France, but I'm waiting until Noël to open it.

it's just a card. open it.

dig the card man

What store, I need this in my life and I'm not about to drop 20 bucks on shit from chinks, I'd rather do this myself.

a-arigatou

I'm glad it arrived safely

I could make you one and ship it in a cute little card dor new years eve !

Looks good right around here

probably any store that has something to do with keys

You offer quite the bargain user.

I say yes.

>assignee hasn't posted that they received my gift yet

oh no this is actually worse than my initials not being posted

Most people don't open their gifts before 24th/25th-.

I got my gift out last week but have been majorly slacking on my cards. I guess this is why I'm not seeing my initials.

What the fuck happened to eye user?

Is he here with us today?

Stockport user, I got your present, and coincidentally right as I was looking through the archived threads for my initials.
It's tearing me up inside not knowing what's in there. The big one's a book of some description though right?
I might not be around on the 25th so just in case, thanks so much, I really appreciate it. Merry Christmas!

Close up of the carving, which I absolutely love. I really want to make it into a Christmas tree decoration but I don't know how to do it without drilling a hole in poor Index's forehead.
Rest assured though that I'm definitely going to display it with pride. Thanks again.

But people should at least post that they received it. Otherwise, Santa worries that it got stolen off of their porch or lost in transit.

You could put a hole in each side, then thread some festive wool through it so it can be hung up on the tree.
Or drill a hole through headcrab.

just kill her user. index is shnot best girl

JS from Richmond, B.C. I meant to tell you a while ago that due to your request, I won't be shipping out your gift until the 5th next month. Thank you for giving me a heads up.

Also everyone in the US should've received their Christm/a/s CD by now.

I didn't even realize it's the weekend before Christmas, wew

You could just tape some string or a hook or something to the back of it

Better get on those cards and gifts!

DM from Germany
your card will most likely be late, and it will be shit
I am deeply sorry, I would like to have been able to do better and to have put more time in it

I'm glad to see the package arrived safely! I also just had a massive realization - In case I forgot to write 'do not open until Christmas' on the letter I mailed you - please don't read it until you open your gifts! I briefly mentioned one of your gifts. If I inadvertently spoiled the surprise for you, I'm so sorry for my fuckup.

I received your card and it's fabulous - thank you so much! I'm making you a new one to mail out ASAP. My original one wasn't with the gifts because my flatmate spilled a drink where I was working, ruining your card, plus two others.

Already finished mine weeks ago.
I kinda wish I had something to do.

J from ID, I received your mailer. It was such a nice surprise to discover the gifts you included - thank you so much for everything! Anchovy is already attached to one of my belongings, she'll be coming with me to work on a daily basis.

How late we talking? Where you sending from? Also don't worry, I'll appreciate any card I get.

Oh kurwa, thank you MK from Poland I love this card!

You did a great job on PS, putting those hats. The bike you drew is so cool and fast it rears up!
I'm glad you picked up Long Riders which you even enjoyed it.
I wish you good things in your life and a merry Christmas!

>P.S.
I actually memed you because I like them both i-it's not like I got a brain fart and involuntary mistaken her names

>long riders card
I love you user

The pleasure is all mine, user. Merry Christmas

MK from Finland, this is MK from Poland. Safe and sound Gift received, thank you, user-kun, and have a Merry Christmas

I sure hope my gift arrives to it's destination, my user didn't post anything yet and I shipped it a week ago

who else not sending their person the tracking details so they will be extra surprised when the package arrives?

It really shows you put a lot of effort into these. My cards look rather plain in comparison.

>Karl Fazer and Salmiakki
I am jelly

I never do this. They'll see the weight and where's this from and probably my name as well.
I just constantly checking tracking myself. Panic a little and sometimes tell anons the progress of the delivery.

Hell yeah. I'm not posting initials either. I hope they're one of the people crying about it in this thread, too. They'll still get their package on time, but it'll be a proper surprise.

I regret not sending my anons local sweets.

What a nice time to check a thread to see my presents got safely to you. About the card, Megumin's hair color went a bit awry, hope you can forgive. Also I wrote this in the info paper but I forgot you can't read it yet, so yeah artist of the picture told me that whoever gets it should color the eyes, so I'm leaving that part to you. I know you can do it!
And a Meri Kurisumasu to you as well fellow MKbro! See you around later in these threads and share a picture of Megumin once you've filled the eyes. Hope you like salmiakki.

Is it because I have shit taste?

I was supposed to but the box couldn't fit a thing more and I didn't want to get a bigger one, 1cm longer on any side and it would've cost much more to ship

Same here, my country has some very good local stuff which I'd love to share but sending anything heavier than cardstock makes shipping cost skyrocket.

probably

McDoogle from NY here, I've gotten my gift safe and sound. I won't open it until Christmas.

Sent a bunch of cards for UK/a/nons yesterday. First class so it should arrive soon, I hope you all got it

Ran out of scotch tape when wrapping presents. Oh well, a little extra effort in tearing through some packing tape never killed anyone, right?

If you're DA from CA, I compared your address to a California fire map, and I really hope your house isn't on fire, because there's a gift on the way to it. If it burns up on your porch I'm going to be very angry at you.

Should have glued it with semen

About to go out on my 6 hour drive to my parents! Merry Christmasu /ss/!

Thanks GM from CA for the dope ass card. I really enjoyed the marker work on kyouko.

Inside

>didn’t post initials on my card
Did I fucked up?

Good vibrations

I wanna dance

Sup Forumsnon from SP, MI, I got your card. Thank you! I will wait for Christmas to look at it.

JS from MA, your card is going out tomorrow.

>most of your anons hated your cards so much they won't even shitpost about how bad they are let alone post them
>they probably called Santa and stopped my remaining cards from ever coming

yes. you fucked up. enjoy your christmas without cards nor thanks from user.

will maybe arrive during christmas' week but maybe not, from mainlad europe, wait til you see this one

>won't even shitpost about how bad they are
I'll never stop lovingly bullying my anons artskills.

>165866412
>Yea the fujo, for the most part I liked what you wrote.
I-I'm glad, I was anxious of getting grinched over shit tastes/being a fujo
>Sorry the card is ugly I can't make anything art related for shit.
all that matters is heart! I will love it no matter what, senpai. probably even moreso.

This would require reserves on the level of a hentai protagonist, which I am not.

(fucked up the first post)
>Yea the fujo, for the most part I liked what you wrote.
I-I'm glad, I was anxious of getting grinched over shit tastes/being a fujo
>Sorry the card is ugly I can't make anything art related for shit.
all that matters is heart! I will love it no matter what, senpai. probably even moreso.

ha ha ha ha ha

I don't have a waifu, but some characters I like are Akari from Yuru Yuri, Karen from Kiniro Mosaic, and Konata from Lucky Star.

Thanks for the card user, it's super cute!
And don't worry, I certainly wouldn't expect anyone to watch four seasons of ygo just to make a card, but thanks for the thought anyways.

user just marry me already. This is exactly what I wished for. Megumin, Spike and Kikurage doing cute bakuretsu is really good gor the kokoro.
Love ya and happy xmas in Germany!

I fucking love this card

The last straggling gift finally arrived this week so I've got everything wrapped. Now I'm waiting on some glue to dry then I'll write a nice message, and take it all down to the post office.
Where it will all definitely arrive on time.

At least your user isnt ungrateful for collectible zelda merchandise

This is amazing.

Is that the thing for this year? Unwrapped used Zelda stuff?

>going that extra mile for user's card.

PLEASE Sup ForumsWHERE ARE MY SECRET SANTA WHITE WHALES FROM 2016?

Its either that or Tattuns cards. Hard to top either of those.

I signed up for 5 cards and have yet to get any, you might be right user

I'm sorry-it was not me

They're dead user.