Ballroom e Youkoso finale

It's finally the end of this ride. I'd like to thank all of you anons with whom I had the pleasure of following it.

Let's casually reminisce our favourite moments as we're waiting for the goddamn fucking subs being late as shit again, together.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/otakunews001/status/942085814045069314
twitter.com/t2taketom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Was this good? I read the manga before dropping it when it went on hiatus due to the author's health.

>as we're waiting for the goddamn fucking subs being late as shit again, together.
Why didn't the schedule ever get an update?

I wonder how it's going to end? I'm actually excited for this episode since it's going to overtake the manga.

No. Anime is a terrible adaptation. I'd tell you to go read the manga, but it just went on hiatus again.

>Was this good?
It had some good moments, but overall no. They cut out a lot of shit and the anime in general doesn't do the artwork in the manga justice. The bad news is that the author's health is still shit and she's taking another hiatus, though it's only two months supposedly.

That's unfortunate. Hope she gets well soon. I'll probably pick it up again sometime.

I will give a 5/10 overall.
Start promising, but half into the series start to present problems and them just keep going badly.

I HATE when a anime presume that you know how the sport works.
I don't understanding anything about the rules of ballroom dancing and they never explain. Fuck, Tatara is a newbie, but noone explain this shit sport to him (and consequently to me).The little timeskips between arcs presumily evolve tatara, but the public increasingly losses the connection with him.
Heavy theory about dancing that I don't understanding atall each episode, static animation and heavy exposition. A mess.

(And I haven't even saying nothing about the characters.)

This. Whenever they throw out a bunch of random dancing terms that have never been explained it sounds like the equivalent of made-up Star Trek technobabble.

>And I haven't even saying nothing about the characters
The only character that I consistently liked was Hyoudou.

>chinatsu and tatara stays together in the anime, but breaks up in the mango

and he's gonna get paired up with a new girl again.

I mean of course they are going to stay together in the anime. The manga is still ongoing and nobody except the author knows what's going to happen next. Also Tatara getting paired up with a brand new girl after the series spent this much time on Chinatsu would be pretty dumb. I do think he'll eventually pair up with Shizuku again, but not a brand new girl.

Author already said that however the arc in the anime is going to end is the same as the manga. The only difference is how they get to the result. Already has been said 2 weeks ago.

Is NB1 up for streaming or only NB2?

I meant afterwards. Nobody knows what's coming after this arc, and we have to wait a few months to find out assuming the author's health doesn't get worse.

It's not that bad.

>a girl will never look at you like this.

She got fat again.

I need her in my life

Already seen in the previous episode.

hell I just need to get moderately good at Waltz, r-right

They can't control their power levels anymore.

orgasm!

Can't believe NB is off-air when needed.

Oh shit.

YESSSSSSSSSSSS

Yoo

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

They actually won the tournament. Holy shit.

Kek how will the manga even compete?

/u/ BTFO

Beautiful.

I can't wait to see ANN rage about it.

AHAHAHAH

She's hasn't given up yet though.

Elevens liked the finale it seems. Too bad we now know how the manga will end the arc.

And now we wait for the manga to come off of hiatus. It's been fun Ballroombros.

They changed the ED for the finale.

twitter.com/otakunews001/status/942085814045069314

Picked up.

I think you might enjoy Sesuji wo Pin. It's more accessible in how the lead couple are into the sport for the fun of it, and how they explain the basics, techniques, competitions, etc.

director of anime: "our anime is better because it has no romance"

Did he really say that? Though technically he's not wrong. A kiss on the cheek isn't a full blown romance.

HOOOOLY SHIt!!

i was wondering what you're talking about but then i realized it was just the anime

No. He didn't.

not with those words, but he said

To be fair. He didn't know how it would end.

Only with this, the anime version wasnt a mistake.

>NTR

>she sees your dick

This was some eva shit, nice.

>now we can go back to my room and practice the "Tango"
>You can even show me those extra dancing limbs you were talking about

Wasn't it the producer?

It's out.

>have a show full of 10/10 semen demons
>not a single lewd official magazine art or poster of them through the entirety of the show
What a waste.

This is the most dance I've seen in this show. At least they are doing the finale properly.

don't you tell me that magazine cover Sengoku and Hongou did wasn't lewd

SOMEONE STOP HER TATARA IS PURE

He's referring out stuff outside the show. Like Megami or Nyantype magazines or other promotional art.

YES. FUCK YEAH.

This. I can't say much since I haven't read the manga but sure, there are some QUALITY moments but it was pretty okay

You better do it soon cause he thinks its gonna be actual practice!

This is rape.

I always forget how old Kugimiya is supposed to be. He looks like he's 35

It was actually a nice finale.

Didn't this have some forced drama and cuckmastery? I remember once considering picking it up but changing my mind after reading the description

>they toned down chinatsu's booty shorts
Worst part of the show along with cutting out Hyoudou's naked dancing.

all according to keikaku

>When I'm with you, I'm able to love myself and hate myself.
>I love the person that you are.

Welp. That's almost like a confession really.

subs out earlier than usual at the end

Today is a miraculous day.

The anime was fantastic from beginning to end. Good riddance to these fucking awful threads though, I hope you faggots are stuck in a HxH-like hiatus hell for the next 20 years.

best girl won

It is, my friend, it really is

Do you think they fucked afterwards?

What do you mean?

You know that the manga is still ongoing right? Nobody "won".

Two adolescent teens coming off of a hormone filled sex dance high, you don't think they immediately banged after winning?

>almost
Nigger he straight told he loves her.

The absolute state of Shizukufags.

is it true everything scanlated is enough and unscanlated chapters are just some unecesary timeskip? because I seriously wanna read it

I don't understand.

I understand. The thing is, for me, he's talking about dancing still in regards to that. That's how I feel Tatara's mindset is during that time.

But honestly, yeah, that was a straight up confession.

It's very good, the main problems are all limited to the anime adaption.

>A final where people actually win no 2nd or 3rd place bullshit
This episode was fucking perfect

LOSER

By the way, how is the author health?What she has?

no love
no sex
only dansu

She died.

Don't even joke about it nigger

Must check if she actually won. This is going to be the only episode I'll be watching.

2 months break.

twitter.com/t2taketom
Alive and well thankfully.

Died 10 days ago, my friend.