So why hasn't Madhouse or Bones animated Kongou Banchou yet?

Seriously why?!? Also Kongou Bonchou thread.

Because it is finished.

Banchous and yankee/thug stories aren't popular anymore. Issekai and gay sports are the new hot shit.

Is that a Jotaro saiyan?

>Implying they can't animate readily available material
Nigga what?

Delinquent shit barley got animated anyway. Those that did usually only got a few OVAs.

Anime adaptations are made to promote the source material. If the series is over they aren't going to try to promote it.

Kongou Banchou was actually quite good until the very end

I have to give it to the author for making story that was just "I'm stronger" engaging and fun to read. Everyone hates how some fighting manga has no power system or no strategies in the actual fighting, but now I just believed that it's just that these stories can't make their fights engaging.

Same reason why we didnt get kengan ashura anime

But it's getting an anime. Most likely a shit show of an anime, but still an anime.

From what I here, it's in the planning stage at the moment, so we don't know the studio who will animate this yet.

How new are you?

There's going to be remake of Tsubasa, so I still no reason not animating a show that could easily be well loved and watch

then how come Ushio and Tora, Sailor Moon, and now the upcoming Houshin Engi getting an anime?

>Anime adaptations are made to promote the source material. If the series is over they aren't going to try to promote it.

hurrr what is FMA Brotherhood

First off, you're listing remakes, and this wouldn't be a remake. Second off, tstop being so literal-minded - obviously there are exceptions, but the vast majority of anime adaptations are made from ongoing source material in order to promote it. Finished series very rarely get anime. You would know this if you lurked more, newfag.

Also, FMA wasn't finished when Brotherhood was made.

>Listing remakes of super popular or classic shows
>Comparing it to modern, finished anime and one that isn't even the author's most popular work

Actual retards

finished manga*

There's no reason to animate it unless it's iconic, will have a sequel,movie or a live action in the works.

nu-house is shit