What the FUCK was her problem?

Needed some dick.

Shinji didn't notice her.

Being a huge bitch and not best girl.

abandonment issues from her mothers suicide and attempted murder, also, she's 14 years old. hope that helps, OP.

What wasn't her problems?

>also, she's 14 years old
Girls mature faster than boys though.

Looked even worse animated by Ghibli.

No strong black dude to handle her.

Being in the same team with underachievers.

I hope that Evangelion will get banned in our schools, eventually. It is full of wrong examples that negatively affect children.

>It is full of wrong examples that negatively affect children.
Go on...

Have you ever talked to a 14 year old girl?
JEEEEE SUUUS

Are you a 14 year old girl?

>Girls mature faster than boys though
Their bodies definitely mature faster. Their minds on the other hand...

>abandonment issues from her mothers suicide and attempted murder, also, she's 14 years old. hope that helps, OP

close but you forgot one more thing

-She's suicidal- and bipolar.

Rei is borderline.

>14 year old girl
Everything.

Wow lots of guys rejected in 8th grade I see.

She couldn't protect her own smile because she depended too much on other's smiles, at least until it was too late.

Germans always trying to find a way to be put in charge of other people.

>Kaji didn't notice her
fixed, Asuka hated Shinji, she really wanted Kaji to notice her.

I finally made an image showing that theory I posted about the other day.

this my friends is autism.

>implying that song isn't for Kaworu

Of course it isn't. It's a female narrator, Shinji isn't a girl.
The content of the song also makes absolutely no sense for it to be referring to Kaworu. "The city you protected" - what?

Kaworu is the mother of Angels, he is what ever you want him to be. Anno is the biggest Kawoshin shipper of all, and its Asuka's destiny to lose him ultimately.

WTF she has the same face of Daniel Bruhl

You've confused yourself somehow.

Did you somehow miss Asuka being reduced to a secondary character? Kaworu now a pivotal character? Its really not that difficult.

I made some revisions, save this one instead if you're going to save it

I'm watching for the first time now, so I'll check your autism later.

She's fucked up in the head a big time, has the most severe traumatic issues and is the least functional individual in the the cast of the show.

gulp

Women are children from age 0 to age 120

literal attention whore

holy shit dropped

she'll change her mind after a taste of my sausage

if it is a natural casing sausage maybe

if you know what I mean

Her mother thinking a doll was her fucked up her self esteem, especially since the rest of her family wouldn't accept her because she stopped acting like the usual little girl. She kept trying to be an adult as a way of coping with the trauma.

So to compensate she tries to get constant approval and attention, but when anyone starts doing better than her she flips the fuck out. Male acknowledgement is part of it too because she views that as a sign of being a grown woman, so she tries to get kaji to bang her, then shinji for a bit.

Part of why she berates shinji in particular is because she's attracted to him but doesn't want to admit she's into someone so pathetic and submissive, so she's trying to bully him into being an ideal partner. Believe me, when a girl criticises you it generally means she's into you.

TL;DR - she has a need to be the best and be treated like an adult, so when she doesn't get those she can't cope. It's 1am man why am I writing an essay on a fictional 14 year old ugh

>Shinji isn't a girl
???

Looks like some super-dummy-plug clones that are more compatible with both 01 and 00.

>that pic
like an angel without a sense of mercy

Shinji's got boobs

When does this happen chronologically? Is it supposed to be before Asuka runs away from home? Then why is Shinji afraid of talking to Misato, which was only a thing after he killed the last angel?

Or is it just a figment of his imagination and I'm just a brainlet?

It happened entirely within instrumentality, but it isn't imaginary. It happened between their souls.

That scene specifically is what kicked off global instrumentality. Shinji 'killed' Asuka by depriving her of her beloved individuality, all as revenge for her rejecting him.

That line he says that sounds so cryptic, "Don't abandon me! Don't throw me away! Don't kill me!", it'll make sense if you rewatch the TV ending. They say it there.

She had a lot of psychological problems.

Also, the reason he was able to speak with Misato and Asuka before global instrumentality is because Misato and Asuka were both dead, making their souls available to him.

You know it's not his imagination because prior to that scene he witnesses Misato having sex with Kaji in college, something he had no way of knowing about.

Overcompensation for personal insecurities.

Hopefully in Rebuild 4.0 this changes, its time.

Too many threads started by a butthurt autist was her problem.