3-gatsu no Lion

What a beautiful episode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xaop80reUGw
youtube.com/watch?v=HGbVLuSwkLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last week I hated bald guy but now I related a lot with his struggle and nearly teared up when the pidgeon came back.

Is this what good storytelling feels like?

I was afraid it wouldn't go back to the end of last week's, but it was a really good character story.

Can't believe how great this cour has been

I believe it is friend.

Here's hoping next cour is just as good.

>Episode came out over an hour ago
>Only 4 replies

This shit board should go neck itself. Probably too busy in one of your waifu generals, sad cunts.

My face hurts from smiling too much

3 Gatsu is still going on? Need to catch up

The pleasure of being cumed inside

I hate this show, can they at least make me hate a guy without feeling like shit in the next episode.

fuck me why does this make me cry like a little bitch

This, exactly- I still wish that River Scenery had been the longer section, but it did a fantastic job of making me feel for his situation. Feeling aimless or stagnant, and losing something precious to you- despondence can sometimes make you do worse things than cruelty.

the quick scene of him in the pigeon coop with empty nests and different equipment was so effective in showing the death of his passion- and you know it's the same place because the water jug/dispenser is still there

who's that cute girl?

They took the food motif to the next level.

Literally 90% of this board has abhorrent taste in anime.

I can't tell you how much I've HATED seeing Hina cry and be all around miserable, but because of that it gave me the joy I'm feeling now. Cried like a bitch when they walked home together

Hina is too fucking cute goddamn

Do you think Akari and Oji-san talk about how many kids they want Rei and Hina to have?

Would you drink it?

I know she's happy for her, but I want Akari to have that, too. She's given her entire youth and current adult life to raising her sisters.

I hate this series, but at this point I've watched too many episodes not to watch this one too

I don't think a single week has gone by without this show making me tear up. That's what you get when a show takes (and is lucky enough to have) the time and ep count it takes to dive deep into each character, build relationships, and have everyone act in a generally believable way. Hurts so good, I don't want this show to ever end

me in the middle

user, you'll catch a cold with nothing keeping your head warm- take this knit cap. you should take better care of yourself, you deserve it!

Tears

is there even another AOTY contender?

Hell no. whatever meme cancer gets pushed by the rest of Sup Forums at least we'll know the truth

I dropped when I found out Akari didn't win mc bowl

This is going to go til next year, so doesn't really qualify

well, second cour of first season is already AOTY

Yes, it does. AOTS/AOTY candidacy goes by the season the series started in. This is standard policy, you should know it by now.

>steals your family

i wish I had a friend like that

Rakugo S2

Two Car have a better character dynamic and more compelling characters too, also a better drama and better writing, without to mention that all of this in 12 episodes and not 500 episodes of the same thing.

Laughable opinion.

don't forget that kiryama is always losing, so it's a series for beta soyboys cucks ntr niggers

WHO THE FUCK is this cute girl?

He's done nothing but win this entire season. Are you stupid?

it was irony and buzzwords for an obvious newfriend.

I've been meaning to watch this

You should, it's great.

That episode was lewd as fuck.

If you have a fetish for bald dudes and pigeons, sure.

Fuck this. I'm quite sure he isn't even going to appear anymore. Why am I shedding tears because of him?

This is actually some Emiya Kiritsugu shit, i'm actually happier that Kiriyama managed to save Hina than i'm happy that Hina was saved

Oji-chan ships it hardcore

When does the faggot dad come back? I need to see Kiriyama push his shit in

The scenes with the bald guy were fantastic and then I almost died of boredom during the part with the girl characters. 3-gatsu in a nutshell

youtube.com/watch?v=Xaop80reUGw
Is this insert song just missing from the soundtrack? I can't find it and I hate it, because the song's really nice.

Wasn't the soundtrack split into parts?

Yeah, they came with the BD volumes. I have all four though and none of them seem to contain it.

That sucks. Hopefully it's in the next BDs then.

Have the BDs been subbed yet?

The cutest.

Nevermind, I'm an idiot. It's this youtube.com/watch?v=HGbVLuSwkLE
though I guess the piano instrumental version is in fact missing then, here's to hoping it's in the S2 OST.
Commie did a 720p BD release. If you're on AB there's a few 1080p raws muxed with subs on there as well.

Houseki no Kuni is better this season.

When will she cut her hair?

what chapter is
I'm gonna marry hina
and does anime have a chance to catch up with it in the next cour?

I am fan of manga and i hate thie Shaft shit adaptation. Go kill yourself.

>Houseki no Kuni is better this season.
That show is awful.

it's not.

It really is.

Please tell me that there are actual three people in that picture

this screenshot is just the simple representative of a 2d animation. and people are trying push it as a shit cgi.

Holy shit user, this episode made me cry

No, this show just has laughable production values. If you say anything, the fans just start gaslighting you about being biased against CGI, even though almost everyone likes it when it looks nice.

I want to fuck hair down Hina

You want to try that again in English, Pablo?

Stop replying to HnK posters. Their show isn't even in the top 5 of their season, let alone AOTY.

what can't you understand? you don't need to be so salty. just ask, we're all friends here.

>Their show isn't even in the top 5 of their season
Give me your top 5 user.

Watch your fucking mouth bozu

I want to fuck your granddaughter right in the ass!

first you need to go through my ass!

Cute episode

even though Bald's got the stereotypical scary face/bald/suit look of a small-time yakuza toadie, no one treats him like it. No one may have had cause to in the show, but it was nice to see that kind of character design used for more than the first gang member the protagonist wipes the floor with. I actually felt weirded out that nothing like that was brought up.

Bless you Pigeon Man. Wait holy shit, is it possible he shaved himself bald cos he was tired of cleaning pigeon shit out of his hair? if that's a plausible explanation, then that's great character design.

Shout out to BASED NIKAIDOU and his unparalleled spirit

this motherfucker is the best

kek (btw i love pidgeon man)

jesus this anime is really wholesome. everytime the family is in the episode i get a real warm feeling inside. i thought my heart already shrinked and dead desu
cant really think which is better this year, this one or Rakugo

3 gatsu is competing for second place with Rakugo S2. They are both great, but first place still goes to Uchouten Kazoku.

I'm fine with people picking any of those three.

fuck I can't believe Nikaidou is dead

Abe needs to double down on wholesome, slower-paced state-funded anime like this one. not too long and that downturn in birthrate will jump right the fuck up cos everyone will realize you can be a hypernerd with crippling social anxiety, autismal focus on one activity and lack of worth and still steal the hearts of three cute girls.

>goes to Uchouten Kazoku
I don't care what you'll pick for your AOTS/Y
I just can't hate another user from Uchouten Kazoku threads.

Fine taste my anons.

Until he realizes animu is the leading cause of the low birthrates and shutdown the industry

Delete this

I'm sorry I prioritise my waifu and Hoozuki. I much prefer saving up multiple eps of Sangatsu and watching them at once, so I just lurk threads and read them in archives when I'm done. Please don't hate me.

He means that image is 2D animated but people keep claiming it's computer generated. If you look at the manga art all the gems have Exorcist heads and bend all over the fucking place, but what gets me is they shaded her butt wrong there while practically tracing the panel. Still, we get puppies, so it's not bad.

I didn't claim it was CG, I claimed it looks like shit.

You guys told me this was the suffering arc. There is so much healing going on, it's too wholesome.

But there has been so much suffering with the bullying and fatties sickness

IT'S ALL GONE NOW

ONLY SMILES AND SPARKLES AND MUCH ICE CREAM FROM HERE ON

hey guys, it's deadbeat dad, how are you all doing (suffering) today

I thought baldie was going to be kind of a douche and then this episode happened.

I dont think it happens this season.

Get the fuck outta here with your MUH GEMS CGI XD and stay on twitter or your shitty generals, faggot.

We can just pretend all those glorious doujins are canon.

>win money
>take a young girl out

So the memes are true. It's all about money in the end.

Holy shit this little miracle of the universe just got an upgrade, how is that even possible?!

until episode after next

He's best girl now.

It's pretty good though. It's not often that a CG show overcomes the "cg is shit so the show is shit" meme and blows up as much as houseki no kuni. Clearly there's something there that's interesting people enough for it to be popular. I usually give CG shows a try every season and am pleasantly surprised each time along with the usual few people who come to the threads. Up until now I don't recall any CG show getting as much attention as houseki no kuni.

Barring a couple errors/quality here and there the animation is really fluid and the story and characters are interesting. Even if you don't participate in the threads which are quite honestly cancer at this point, the show itself is worth a watch.

>I don't recall any CG show getting as much attention as houseki no kuni
It's not even a blip on the radar compared to Kemono Friends.